collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: FiM Gameloft - General Discussion & User IDs - Thread II  (Read 201113 times)

Offline PrincessStarlily

• Ponyland Historian
  • Trade Count: (+3)
  • Dazzle Surprise
  • Jeremiah 29:11 - God has a plan for you!
    • View Profile
Re: FiM Gameloft - General Discussion & User IDs - Thread II
« Reply #735 on: January 25, 2015, 08:03:13 PM »
We already have an in depth thread in the Corral on this - so I am going to move this thread out there and merge it on in :)

Thanks, hathorcat! ^.^

PrincessStarllly,  maybe it's a glitch in your game?

Ponyfan

I'm not sure...I've tried closing and reopening it a few times, but nothing really seems to work. Maybe I should restart my computer...or reinstall the game? Would that make me lose all my progress?
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thanks to Storm.Runner for my avatar and SDS for my sig!
Painted LaceMelody RoseJuniper JoyStarlily

Offline Ponytails

• Shenanigans Pony
  • Trade Count: (+134)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • I love Shenanigans!
    • View Profile
« Reply #736 on: January 26, 2015, 08:08:11 PM »
When you open the game, do you hear the song playing on that initial load screen?  If NOT then its your device sound settings. If you do hear it, check the in-game settings.

What OS is your computer running? 
My G3 grail is LS Pinkie Pie MIB.  If you have her for sale or trade, I WILL pay.

Offline PrincessStarlily

• Ponyland Historian
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #737 on: January 27, 2015, 04:28:48 PM »
When you open the game, do you hear the song playing on that initial load screen?  If NOT then its your device sound settings. If you do hear it, check the in-game settings.

What OS is your computer running? 

Nope, I still don't hear anything. And apps like iTunes work just fine...I even double-checked my computer volume settings, and it's still not working.

I'm running Windows 8.1; don't know if that means anything, but if anyone else has the same issue, please share. :)

Offline cazz25

• Trade Count: (+22)
  • Brush N Grow Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #738 on: February 28, 2015, 10:16:22 AM »
I started playing the game again after the newest update. So today I realised that canterlot had been expanded, so I set about rearranging things and I cleared all of the parts that were in shadow. After say about an hour my game shut down. When I opened it up all the bits I had taken out of shadow were now in shadow again and everything I had placed in these newly expanded areas is gone. I've lost about 10 ponies.

I shut down my iPad and then opened up the game again but it was the same. What can I do? Any suggestions?

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #739 on: February 28, 2015, 02:38:35 PM »
I'm afraid I'll lose a lot of progress when the new update comes out for Android.

Ponyfan

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Offline Roogna

• Trade Count: (+594)
    • View Profile
    • http://roogna.deviantart.com
« Reply #740 on: March 13, 2015, 08:50:12 AM »
my game just reset back to uncovering the everfree forest and helping the tree of harmony
I, once again, lost gold, gems, ponies, and progress (I was almost defeating tirec)

*cries*

DeviantArt Etsy

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
    • View Profile
« Reply #741 on: March 13, 2015, 10:39:41 AM »
Sorry to hear that Roogna. I got the Android Update yesterday and the first two times I went after Tirek the timer worked correctly but on the 3rd try my game went back to only counting the time you spend in the game so I had to leave the game open for 1 hour just to get Tirek. I turned my device off last night and when I opened the game this morning the only shops that are ready are the ones that take 1,2, or 3 minutes. They said all of the issues were fixed for Android but they're not.

Ponyfan 

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Offline rosierjay

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+152)
  • MOC Mimic
  • you can call me Rosier
    • View Profile
    • Customs and stuff i'm selling
« Reply #742 on: March 13, 2015, 01:38:56 PM »
YAH!!!
with the new update they asked for my age again (i originally said i was 12 so i could play with my niece...) so i can finally participate in social events!!
i haven't figured out what my id is yet, when i do i'll post it here. so excited.

Offline PrincessStarlily

• Ponyland Historian
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #743 on: March 13, 2015, 02:16:44 PM »
How do you find out your ID? :huh: I never figured out if there was an actual login.

Offline rosierjay

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+152)
  • MOC Mimic
  • you can call me Rosier
    • View Profile
    • Customs and stuff i'm selling
« Reply #744 on: March 13, 2015, 03:20:18 PM »
so i think i made an account? but um who knows.
it should be rosierjay
gonna try to add people tonight.

Offline Ponytails

• Shenanigans Pony
  • Trade Count: (+134)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • I love Shenanigans!
    • View Profile
« Reply #745 on: March 14, 2015, 10:10:42 AM »
I started playing the game again after the newest update. So today I realised that canterlot had been expanded, so I set about rearranging things and I cleared all of the parts that were in shadow. After say about an hour my game shut down. When I opened it up all the bits I had taken out of shadow were now in shadow again and everything I had placed in these newly expanded areas is gone. I've lost about 10 ponies.

I shut down my iPad and then opened up the game again but it was the same. What can I do? Any suggestions?

I have not lost ponies or gems yet thank goodness. HOWEVER I did notice the Canterlot Expantion problem you noticed. After several days I think whats happening is you need to buy each new plot of land TWICE. Its first in BLACK shadow. Then u pay idiotic bits and get it cleared. Get rid if the changelings, get no bits or gems for them. Train to another town. Come back and now the same area you just bought is in grey shadow. So you pay A SECOND time....repeat. Basically each new plot costs double bits

Thanks GL. Thanks so much. Sigh.
My G3 grail is LS Pinkie Pie MIB.  If you have her for sale or trade, I WILL pay.

Offline Sparkle Pony

• F.O.E. Pony
  • Trade Count: (+1)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • I'm not scrawny, I'm svelte!
    • View Profile
« Reply #746 on: March 14, 2015, 10:46:05 AM »
My game lost all it's progress a few day ago, now I'm stuck in technical support limbo...

Offline Snapdragon

• Trade Count: (+103)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #747 on: March 14, 2015, 04:13:03 PM »

I have not lost ponies or gems yet thank goodness. HOWEVER I did notice the Canterlot Expantion problem you noticed. After several days I think whats happening is you need to buy each new plot of land TWICE. Its first in BLACK shadow. Then u pay idiotic bits and get it cleared. Get rid if the changelings, get no bits or gems for them. Train to another town. Come back and now the same area you just bought is in grey shadow. So you pay A SECOND time....repeat. Basically each new plot costs double bits

OMG I wondered if this had only happened to me!!! I spent something like almost a million bits trying to unlock the whole new Canterlot expansion ... and everything went back to being like it was before, except for a couple of patchy spots. Uh, WTF???
Commissions and sales are currently closed due to pandemic.~*~Sales!~*~Want List ~*~JAFFACAKE!

Offline Miss_Pompon

• Trade Count: (+31)
  • Colorswirl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #748 on: March 15, 2015, 11:59:56 AM »
With this new update I lost any possibility to connect to my gameloft account (no button anywhere anymore), so no friends, no social interactions (I can do the social events with the name they give me when I'm not connected).

I don't know if it's because I lied about my age, but it sucks.

Made by LordBlumiere, thank you so much

My Want List

Offline cazz25

• Trade Count: (+22)
  • Brush N Grow Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #749 on: March 17, 2015, 07:07:31 AM »

OMG I wondered if this had only happened to me!!! I spent something like almost a million bits trying to unlock the whole new Canterlot expansion ... and everything went back to being like it was before, except for a couple of patchy spots. Uh, WTF???

Well apparently it's safe to expand in Canterlot now and people who have lost ponies and shops are supposed to receive compensation. At least 4 of my ponies are missing, I have king sombre but not his castle. And I had to re-buy my shop! Not received any bits back from what I spent expanding.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal