collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: FiM Gameloft - General Discussion & User IDs - Thread II  (Read 200692 times)

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
Re: FiM Gameloft - General Discussion & User IDs - Thread II
« Reply #585 on: September 28, 2014, 10:56:54 AM »
At first I thought I'd just lost the prize for completing the Ball Bounce Chlallange and that several of the ponies stars had gone down and although I was unhappy about the reset I was willing to work to raise the pony's stars again. Then I noticed that I was several quests behind  where I was before the reset and my Observatory and Conversatory were gone. :(  I also lost several hundred shards and at least 100 hearts. It makes me not to play the game very much anymore. I've gotten too far in the game to start over but suddenly this game isn't much fun anymore. I hope that Gameloft's update that they are promising will fix everything and give some kind of compensation for having so much progress lost.

Ponyfan
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Offline CupidStrikes

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Angry little slice of pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #586 on: September 28, 2014, 12:13:21 PM »
....I just got set back so far that I don't think I even have Rainbow Dash. I had all my pony to full stars, was at level 67 or something...Oh my god. Oh my god. Where do I complain? I have just lost several weeks' worth of gameplay :/ What the heck.
Idly searching for: loose, good condition G4 Blossomforth, Starbeam Twinkle, Plumsweet. TTM Celestia doll's wings Within UK or EU only, please.
Will also take in Pretty Pony Club (UK magazine) fakies.

QueenGusty

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #587 on: September 29, 2014, 03:30:19 PM »
I had got over 200 loyalty shards in the latest shard fest.

Then I closed my tablet without exiting the game...rolled back two fricking weeks GRRRR!

Carrie

Offline Violet CLM

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Sunset Shimmer did nothing wrong
    • View Profile
« Reply #588 on: September 29, 2014, 05:08:35 PM »
There comes a point I have to recommend not playing as the safest way to play, at least until the next update.

Speaking of which, have some interesting spoileriffic tidbits from the Gameloft FAQ:
Spoiler
Where do I get ingredients to make the totems?
You can find the ingredients scattered around the Everfree Forest, where you can harvest them. You can also buy them directly from Zecora's Hut for a small fee.

What do the totems at Zecora's Hut do?
Totems are a new way to produce Element Shards. The type of shards produced depends on the type of totem. Combine different ingredients in Zecora's Hut to create your totems. Be sure to try different combinations to discover them all!

How do I heal the Tree of Harmony?
Healing the Tree is a community effort. All of the players participating in the event are helping to heal the Tree of Harmony by retuning Element Shards to the Tree. The more shards you use, the faster the Tree will be healed.

Where is the sick Tree of Harmony?
The Tree of Harmony is located in the Cave of Harmony, deep within the Everfree Forest. To reach the Tree, travel to the Everfree Forest via the Travel Map, then expand to the Cave of Harmony at the top of the map. From there you'll be able to enter the cave and save the Tree of Harmony.

Offline Twilight Pink

• TwinkieMomo
  • Trade Count: (+25)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Green Day
    • View Profile
« Reply #589 on: September 29, 2014, 05:21:35 PM »
There comes a point I have to recommend not playing as the safest way to play, at least until the next update.

Speaking of which, have some interesting spoileriffic tidbits from the Gameloft FAQ:
Spoiler
Where do I get ingredients to make the totems?
You can find the ingredients scattered around the Everfree Forest, where you can harvest them. You can also buy them directly from Zecora's Hut for a small fee.

What do the totems at Zecora's Hut do?
Totems are a new way to produce Element Shards. The type of shards produced depends on the type of totem. Combine different ingredients in Zecora's Hut to create your totems. Be sure to try different combinations to discover them all!

How do I heal the Tree of Harmony?
Healing the Tree is a community effort. All of the players participating in the event are helping to heal the Tree of Harmony by retuning Element Shards to the Tree. The more shards you use, the faster the Tree will be healed.

Where is the sick Tree of Harmony?
The Tree of Harmony is located in the Cave of Harmony, deep within the Everfree Forest. To reach the Tree, travel to the Everfree Forest via the Travel Map, then expand to the Cave of Harmony at the top of the map. From there you'll be able to enter the cave and save the Tree of Harmony.
Spoiler
I wonder if our new enemy will be timberwolves or cockatrices to get rid of with the element shards :P
Oh no!
avi by kittywhiskers :kyo: .

Offline Violet CLM

• View Profile
« Reply #590 on: September 29, 2014, 07:39:04 PM »
Spoiler
I dunno... it doesn't sound like the Everfree Forest is going to follow the same rules as the three areas we already have. For starters, besides Zecora who would live there? The cajun ponies from Somepony To Watch Over Me?

Offline Twilight Pink

• TwinkieMomo
  • Trade Count: (+25)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Green Day
    • View Profile
« Reply #591 on: September 29, 2014, 07:44:15 PM »
Spoiler
I dunno... it doesn't sound like the Everfree Forest is going to follow the same rules as the three areas we already have. For starters, besides Zecora who would live there? The cajun ponies from Somepony To Watch Over Me?

I would imagine so :P
Oh no!
avi by kittywhiskers :kyo: .

Offline Ponyfan

• View Profile
« Reply #592 on: September 30, 2014, 07:46:10 AM »
Spoiler
The EVerfree Forest sounds interesting. I kind of figured when they made the map that eventually they would include more locations although I thought the Crystal Empire would be next. If we have to give element shards to the tree will we still have element shards for the parasprites and changelings?

Ponyfan

Offline Violet CLM

• View Profile
« Reply #593 on: September 30, 2014, 01:00:37 PM »
Spoiler
I mean I imagine you give only as many shards to the tree as you want to give, so adjust for your own income rates. And Zecora's Hut is supposed to give you new income anyway. Personally, though, I have 999 of every shard type but loyalty...

Offline Ponyfan

• View Profile
« Reply #594 on: September 30, 2014, 03:38:28 PM »
That makes sense. I guess it will be like anything else that you need shards for. I haven't been playing much since losing a lot of progress in the reset but I'm hoping things will improve with the new update.

Ponyfan

Offline CupidStrikes

• Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #595 on: September 30, 2014, 04:45:22 PM »
I got a response to my support ticket asking about in-game purchases, no mention of the lost progress or anything  :huh: I didn't make any in-game purchases. Does that mean they won't restore anything I didn't pay for? 'Cause that's pretty crappy customer support if so.

They asked for my username, which I already gave them, so maybe it's just an automated response?
Idly searching for: loose, good condition G4 Blossomforth, Starbeam Twinkle, Plumsweet. TTM Celestia doll's wings Within UK or EU only, please.

Offline Crowning_Glory13

• Trade Count: (+76)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • knitting pony
    • View Profile
    • Voices by Share
« Reply #596 on: October 03, 2014, 10:19:54 AM »
I am back on WantPony13 if u need treasures just send me a pm.
Voices by Share for all your piano, voice, pageants, and knitting needs. http://www.ebay.com/usr/crowningglory0013 or trade
http://mlparena.com/index.php?topic=381689.msg1576786#msg1576786 want list http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,290863.msg114445.html#msg114445
Facebook: Voices by Share

Offline CupidStrikes

• Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #597 on: October 04, 2014, 03:56:24 AM »
I got a more satisfactory response! They're adding 500,000 bits and 1000 gems to my game  :shocked:  I....really didn't expect that! I'm still upset I've lost so much progress (seriously, about a month of progress is gone and right now I don't feel like grinding most of the main six back to full stars and building up the prizes from the games again), so I think I'll wait until the next update because I don't want to lose more progress (provided they say whether or not they've fixed this bug in the next update or not).

Offline MANIMAL!

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #598 on: October 12, 2014, 11:02:27 AM »
Did anyone get the Oct 6 update? If so, did you get 12 new characters (8 from Apple Acres/4 from PVille)? I only got four in the acres, and none in PVille. . .

Offline Violet CLM

• View Profile
« Reply #599 on: October 12, 2014, 11:49:07 AM »
The most recent update was August 26, according to the store page.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal