collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: FiM Gameloft - General Discussion & User IDs - Thread II  (Read 200474 times)

Offline Twilight Pink

• TwinkieMomo
  • Trade Count: (+25)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Green Day
    • View Profile
Re: FiM Gameloft - General Discussion & User IDs - Thread II
« Reply #510 on: August 20, 2014, 04:53:24 PM »
Actually, the Android hack is very easy to install (you just have to put the .ark file in your Gameloft MLP folder) and can be found on Reddit. I wouldn't recommend it, though, as Gameloft's apparently been cracking down pretty hard on hackers lately. I'm not sure how they're finding people (perhaps there's some kind of checksum in the game now), but it'd be better right now to lay low than to use the hacks, I think. :S
True. When I was looking for one I saw that some hacks had 'anti ban' and I was like "Ban?!"  :blink: I did not know Gameloft did that! D: I'm glad I stopped trying to look around because again, its pointless :/

From my boyfriend to me...
You're lucky to have Gameloft release the game for free :/ They could've charged you to buy the game PLUS in app purchases

:lookround: Ya, besides when cheat, the only thing you're hurting is yourself :c and Gameloft...imagine all of that hard work put into the game, to have it lost because you've been banned :/ it would suck majorly...
Oh no!
avi by kittywhiskers :kyo: .

Offline CupidStrikes

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Angry little slice of pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #511 on: August 20, 2014, 08:54:23 PM »
The Shadowbolts usually get me because I get so used to jumping over Diamond Dogs that I forget not to jump over the Shadowbolt because it jumps too. 

I am still missing shops and ponies in Sweet Apple Acres.

I didn't know that you got Princess Luna after you activate all the element stands and defeat Nightmare Moon. I wouldn't have known about Luna being in my inventory if I hadn't looked online.  I'm glad I have Luna now. :)

I'm not sure how many points it took to win Tenderhoof. I think it was around 90,000 points.

Ponyfan

No clue about the Shadowbolts. The one time I encountered one, I didn't jump, and it jut bowled right through me :l
Idly searching for: loose, good condition G4 Blossomforth, Starbeam Twinkle, Plumsweet. TTM Celestia doll's wings Within UK or EU only, please.
Will also take in Pretty Pony Club (UK magazine) fakies.

baby_yoyo

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #512 on: August 20, 2014, 11:32:25 PM »
Ive defeated Nightmare Moon and activated all the elements but Luna is not in my inventory?  :shrug: has anybody else got her?

Also still nothing in SAA for me *sigh*

Offline OctoberFlash

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
  • I like to eat things and brush ponies!
    • View Profile
« Reply #513 on: August 21, 2014, 04:46:00 AM »
My issues with the minecart all come from the lag. :S Does anyone else get lag when they play? Most of the time it's alright, but there have been times before where it lagged and by the time the screen caught up, I was right in front of an obstacle and I didn't have any time to react! >_<

I also still don't have any shops in Sweet Apple Acres. Ponies are still there for me, but the "shops" tab is still completely blank. Bleh.
Click here for my wishlist!

Every puzzle has an answer :)

Offline Twilight Pink

• TwinkieMomo
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Green Day
    • View Profile
« Reply #514 on: August 21, 2014, 07:23:42 AM »
My issues with the minecart all come from the lag. :S Does anyone else get lag when they play? Most of the time it's alright, but there have been times before where it lagged and by the time the screen caught up, I was right in front of an obstacle and I didn't have any time to react! >_<

I also still don't have any shops in Sweet Apple Acres. Ponies are still there for me, but the "shops" tab is still completely blank. Bleh.
No mine cart lag for me, I just end up getting dizzy after awhile, the farthest I went in the minecart was when I started seeing Loyalty shards ^^
Oh no!

AJLareneg

Re: FiM Gameloft - General Discussion &amp; User IDs - Thread II
« Reply #515 on: August 21, 2014, 08:04:56 AM »
My mine cart game used to lag when I had my galaxy s3, but when I upgraded to the s5 I no longer have lag. It could just be your phone.

Offline CupidStrikes

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Angry little slice of pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #516 on: August 21, 2014, 08:45:18 AM »

Yep. The EqG game lags the most for me and the music desyncs. So. Irritating.
Idly searching for: loose, good condition G4 Blossomforth, Starbeam Twinkle, Plumsweet. TTM Celestia doll's wings Within UK or EU only, please.
Will also take in Pretty Pony Club (UK magazine) fakies.

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #517 on: August 21, 2014, 10:04:26 AM »
Ive defeated Nightmare Moon and activated all the elements but Luna is not in my inventory?  :shrug: has anybody else got her?

Also still nothing in SAA for me *sigh*

I have Luna. :) I just won her yesterday.  Have you built a Town Hall in Ponyville?

Ponyfan
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Offline OctoberFlash

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
  • I like to eat things and brush ponies!
    • View Profile
« Reply #518 on: August 21, 2014, 01:24:56 PM »
My mine cart game used to lag when I had my galaxy s3, but when I upgraded to the s5 I no longer have lag. It could just be your phone.

That definitely explains it. I'm using a Galaxy S3. :lol:

Click here for my wishlist!

Every puzzle has an answer :)

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #519 on: August 22, 2014, 07:56:33 AM »
I think Sweet Apple Acres is fixed. I have some shops and ponies like Granny Smith and Apple Pie back in my game.

Ponyfan
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Offline Twilight Pink

• TwinkieMomo
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Green Day
    • View Profile
« Reply #520 on: August 22, 2014, 08:36:22 AM »
I think Sweet Apple Acres is fixed. I have some shops and ponies like Granny Smith and Apple Pie back in my game.

Ponyfan
YAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!   :party: and Mrs. Harshwinny :o I hope she isn't limited addition, because I want her but don't have enough gems!!!  :cry:
Oh no!

Niksilp

« Reply #521 on: August 22, 2014, 03:57:05 PM »

Ponyfan
YAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!   :party: and Mrs. Harshwinny :o I hope she isn't limited addition, because I want her but don't have enough gems!!!  :cry:

Gameloft announced on the game's facebook page that she's limited edition like Torch Song :/

baby_yoyo

« Reply #522 on: August 23, 2014, 01:50:01 AM »
Yay for the SAA fix!!

Pony Fan - yep ive got a town hall, not sure what else I can do?

Offline Eternia

• Trade Count: (+92)
  • MOC Mimic
  • The girliest
    • View Profile
    • Oat Couture
« Reply #523 on: August 23, 2014, 07:47:38 AM »
Guh I am having the issue with fleetfoot where he is balloon pop only...looks like my game needs to update again :(
My Wantlist! Connect with me! Facebook Tumblr Flickr Instagram=oatcouturepony & charmingplastics
No girly swap this year!

Offline Twilight Pink

• TwinkieMomo
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Green Day
    • View Profile
« Reply #524 on: August 23, 2014, 07:22:24 PM »

Ponyfan

Gameloft announced on the game's facebook page that she's limited edition like Torch Song :/
For how long? :o
Oh no!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal