collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: FiM Gameloft - General Discussion & User IDs - Thread II  (Read 200981 times)

Offline Eternia

• Trade Count: (+92)
  • MOC Mimic
  • The girliest
    • View Profile
    • Oat Couture
Re: FiM Gameloft - General Discussion & User IDs - Thread II
« Reply #420 on: August 01, 2014, 03:55:37 PM »
That's what I think,  it says my game is up to date
My Wantlist! Connect with me! Facebook Tumblr Flickr Instagram=oatcouturepony & charmingplastics
No girly swap this year!

Niksilp

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #421 on: August 01, 2014, 04:12:04 PM »
The Royal Guard and Fleetfoot both randomly change back and forth from Balloon Pop to costing bits in my game. I finally managed to buy the Royal Guard for bits recently. (I'm on Android, for the record). I'm not sure that it has anything to do with updates, considering they switched literally right in the middle of me playing the game (I went to collect more bits so I could buy the Royal Guard, came back to Ponyville...and suddenly he's a Balloon Pop pony).

Offline Twilight Pink

• TwinkieMomo
  • Trade Count: (+25)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Green Day
    • View Profile
« Reply #422 on: August 01, 2014, 04:41:57 PM »
The Royal Guard and Fleetfoot both randomly change back and forth from Balloon Pop to costing bits in my game. I finally managed to buy the Royal Guard for bits recently. (I'm on Android, for the record). I'm not sure that it has anything to do with updates, considering they switched literally right in the middle of me playing the game (I went to collect more bits so I could buy the Royal Guard, came back to Ponyville...and suddenly he's a Balloon Pop pony).
Mine's did that too O.o
I went to Ponyville to open the store to look at the Royal Guard's status: "45000"
"Whew!" ^^;
Goes back into the store, Royal Guard: "Play!!"
"O.o Aw heck naw :/" Closes store
Re-opens store and the RG is back to 45k bits
 :hmm: *goes ahead and buys him for bits*

Ain't nobody got time for that! :P
My reaction to the whole deal XD  :lol:
Oh no!
avi by kittywhiskers :kyo: .

AJLareneg

« Reply #423 on: August 01, 2014, 04:57:52 PM »
How many bits is fleetfoot? I think she was balloon last time I looked but if she goes to bits I will buy her. I have 400k+ atm...lol

Offline Twilight Pink

• TwinkieMomo
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Green Day
    • View Profile
« Reply #424 on: August 01, 2014, 05:25:08 PM »
My Fleetfloot never changes :/ I wish this would happen to Photo Finish :( I miss having my 2nd favorite pony in the game  :cry:
Oh no!

Niksilp

« Reply #425 on: August 01, 2014, 05:54:42 PM »
How many bits is fleetfoot? I think she was balloon last time I looked but if she goes to bits I will buy her. I have 400k+ atm...lol

She's 67,500 bits.

I'm not sure if this happens with any other ponies. Those are the only two I've noticed it with.

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #426 on: August 01, 2014, 07:13:50 PM »
I guess I'm going to be stuck for a while. I got up to buy a Town Hall for 250 gems. That's a lot of gems for the Town Hall I thought maybe I could win the Town Hall in the heart/gem balloon pop game but I didn't. It's going to take a long time to get enough extra gems so 25o won't make a big dent in them. I have only 291 gems right now.

I thought the Royal Guard was a balloon pop pony but now I'm thinking my game was switching back and forth between balloon pop and bits because I know he was sometimes listed as a balloon pop pony and eventually I could buy him. I thought I played gem balloon pop so many times that I won being able to purchase him.

Ponyfan
« Last Edit: August 01, 2014, 07:23:47 PM by Ponyfan »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Offline Eternia

• Trade Count: (+92)
  • MOC Mimic
  • The girliest
    • View Profile
    • Oat Couture
« Reply #427 on: August 01, 2014, 08:24:52 PM »
Ugh that's frustrating! Mine hasn't switched back to bits
My Wantlist! Connect with me! Facebook Tumblr Flickr Instagram=oatcouturepony & charmingplastics
No girly swap this year!

AJLareneg

« Reply #428 on: August 01, 2014, 09:09:52 PM »
Do  they just swap back and forth at random in the game? I could have sworn my Fleetfoot was always balloon pop because I have all the ponies you can buy for bits from ponyville already. I guess I'll just check her in the store  every time I boot the game and see what happens.

Offline Violet CLM

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Sunset Shimmer did nothing wrong
    • View Profile
« Reply #429 on: August 01, 2014, 09:39:18 PM »
o.O
Town Hall is 250 gems now? Back in the day it was 600.

Offline Twilight Pink

• TwinkieMomo
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Green Day
    • View Profile
« Reply #430 on: August 01, 2014, 10:14:22 PM »
o.O
Town Hall is 250 gems now? Back in the day it was 600.
Yup, prices dropped :)

But they didn't drop enough ._.
Oh no!

Niksilp

« Reply #431 on: August 02, 2014, 12:25:21 AM »
Do  they just swap back and forth at random in the game? I could have sworn my Fleetfoot was always balloon pop because I have all the ponies you can buy for bits from ponyville already. I guess I'll just check her in the store  every time I boot the game and see what happens.

Yeah, it's completely random. I'd definitely recommend just checking the store periodically as you play in case you manage to catch her when she's available for bits. Like I said earlier, Royal Guard switched from bits to balloon pop when I traveled from Ponyville to Sweet Apple Acres and back during the same game session.

AJLareneg

« Reply #432 on: August 02, 2014, 05:42:10 PM »

Yeah, it's completely random. I'd definitely recommend just checking the store periodically as you play in case you manage to catch her when she's available for bits. Like I said earlier, Royal Guard switched from bits to balloon pop when I traveled from Ponyville to Sweet Apple Acres and back during the same game session.
Did you witness fleetfoot changing ever?

Niksilp

« Reply #433 on: August 02, 2014, 06:00:10 PM »

Did you witness fleetfoot changing ever?

Fleetfoot changed when Royal Guard changed.

baby_yoyo

« Reply #434 on: August 03, 2014, 03:27:39 AM »
Im having the same problem with Fleetfoot, she always cost bits and now I need her she is only available in the balloon pop game  -_-

Ive sent out a load of gameloft friend requests, I need to get Twilights Dad (160 hearts!) and so far I have 45, still a way to go. Please add me baby_yoyo84, I play and gift every day

Post Merge: August 03, 2014, 03:49:18 AM

Ooh! Just got Fleetfoot! I went from Sweet Apple Acres and back to Ponyville and she was available to buy for bits, phew!
« Last Edit: August 03, 2014, 03:49:18 AM by baby_yoyo »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal