collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: FiM Gameloft - General Discussion & User IDs - Thread II  (Read 201104 times)

AJLareneg

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: FiM Gameloft - General Discussion & User IDs - Thread II
« Reply #345 on: June 30, 2014, 05:36:12 PM »
Does anyone know where to get deco items you can only win the balloon pop game? Can I play the one for hearts and win it? Or do I have to keep wasting my gems on it?

I have a quest to get a large clock tower and apparently it's only available in balloon pop... I didn't know it even had deco items in there. :/

Offline reanna-mator

• Trade Count: (+87)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Feminist novelist pony
    • View Profile
    • http://reannaking.deviantart.com
« Reply #346 on: June 30, 2014, 06:05:39 PM »
Does anyone know where to get deco items you can only win the balloon pop game? Can I play the one for hearts and win it? Or do I have to keep wasting my gems on it?

I have a quest to get a large clock tower and apparently it's only available in balloon pop... I didn't know it even had deco items in there. :/

http://mlp-gameloft.wikia.com/wiki/Balloon_Pop This should help.

I believe I've won a clock tower but I can't remember if I was playing with gems or hearts. But it looks like you can win one with either?
Breast cancer warrior.  :enraged: I'm now cancer free!

My Wishlist! Help me finish US G1! http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,386264.0.html

Offline dxgirly

• Trade Count: (+66)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #347 on: June 30, 2014, 06:22:09 PM »
I've recently started playing again. Same name as here: dxgirly
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline mellowhen

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Ouchy Roids Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #348 on: June 30, 2014, 09:22:00 PM »
Hey guys!

I know y'all are really struggling with this game so I wanted to post a code I found that actually works for me. I won't link it here (not sure if I'm allowed to) but if you search "mlp reddit 50 gems" in google it's the first result. Follow the instructions and you'll get 50 gems every day!

It actually works on my android tablet and I am so excited, hope it helps you too!

...Wow, that sounded like one of those stupid "I make $3000 every day by eating a sandwich" comments on news sites

ANYWAYS...enjoy

PS... Username is Mellowhen if you'd like to add me.

Offline reanna-mator

• MOC Mimic
  • Feminist novelist pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #349 on: June 30, 2014, 09:46:00 PM »
I'm not sure how I feel about hacking the game. If Gameloft can tell people have been doing it that sounds like a good way to put an end to your fun really fast. :/ I can't stop anyone who really wants to, but it doesn't feel right, but I am interested in others' feelings on the matter.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2014, 10:07:13 PM by reanna-mator »

My Wishlist! Help me finish US G1! http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,386264.0.html

Offline mellowhen

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Ouchy Roids Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #350 on: July 01, 2014, 07:39:54 AM »
I'm not sure how I feel about hacking the game. If Gameloft can tell people have been doing it that sounds like a good way to put an end to your fun really fast. :/ I can't stop anyone who really wants to, but it doesn't feel right, but I am interested in others' feelings on the matter.

I use it because I was this close to just uninstalling the app out of frustration. Everything is so expensive and 50 gems is not the same as hacking it truly and giving yourself 99999 gems or something. I think of it as a small boost and it really makes the whole experience more fun without taking the challenge out of the gameplay.

AJLareneg

Re: FiM Gameloft - General Discussion &amp; User IDs - Thread II
« Reply #351 on: July 01, 2014, 11:41:25 AM »
Can't they ban people for editing the game? I wouldn't want to be banned... Or ruin my game downloading a random file. :(

Offline reanna-mator

• MOC Mimic
  • Feminist novelist pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #352 on: July 01, 2014, 12:46:55 PM »

I use it because I was this close to just uninstalling the app out of frustration. Everything is so expensive and 50 gems is not the same as hacking it truly and giving yourself 99999 gems or something. I think of it as a small boost and it really makes the whole experience more fun without taking the challenge out of the gameplay.

I understand, the game can be very tedious. Maybe it's just my guilty and paranoid personality. When I had to start over when changing phones, even though I had to start my game over, Gameloft was kind enough to restore all the gems that I'd purchased in my previous playthrough, so I kind of feel obligated to play fair. :)

Offline Eternia

• Trade Count: (+92)
  • MOC Mimic
  • The girliest
    • View Profile
    • Oat Couture
« Reply #353 on: July 01, 2014, 01:55:22 PM »
My game does not regularly give me a daily bonus....they skipped  my day five bonus, day six nothing, then day seven i was back to day one. Is this a common problem?
My Wantlist! Connect with me! Facebook Tumblr Flickr Instagram=oatcouturepony & charmingplastics
No girly swap this year!

Offline ranchlamb

• Trade Count: (+23)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://www.angelfire.com/ca3/iluvsassybunny/index.html
« Reply #354 on: July 05, 2014, 11:36:18 AM »

http://mlp-gameloft.wikia.com/wiki/Balloon_Pop This should help.

I believe I've won a clock tower but I can't remember if I was playing with gems or hearts. But it looks like you can win one with either?

I've won the clock tower from the hearts balloon game.

Offline Violet CLM

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Sunset Shimmer did nothing wrong
    • View Profile
« Reply #355 on: July 05, 2014, 12:57:10 PM »
I've won a couple large clock towers from the dancing game too.

CottonTALE

« Reply #356 on: July 05, 2014, 06:58:38 PM »
I'm eager to add people as i'm now on this game constantly  ^^;

my Gameloft Live name is CottonTALE

baby_yoyo

« Reply #357 on: July 05, 2014, 11:33:56 PM »
Hello - newbie to the game here  :P Could someone help me out with a couple of questions? :blush:

I'm on level 25 at the moment, so far all parasprites have been eradicated, I just want to know is it a losing battle and is there any point on spending all my elements trying to get rid if them?

I play on android, where can I create a player id so I can add people?

Will all the areas on the map become accessible?

Also my word! Canterlot is so expensive! I have one shop!

Thank you x

Offline Violet CLM

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Sunset Shimmer did nothing wrong
    • View Profile
« Reply #358 on: July 05, 2014, 11:52:41 PM »
It depends how much you dislike seeing parasprites around. If you leave them alone, eventually they run out of room to appear in, so the overall number you have to get rid of will probably be lower. :P Also you could try playing exclusively in airplane mode, which is what I recommend for any and all problems; I don't get any parasprites (or changelings, or fruit bats) that way. (Heck, I've been playing since the game first came out and it's only in the last month or so that I've been getting parasprites at all.) But all you lose by having them around is not being able to build stuff in those specific places, and getting rid of them is one of the best sources of gems...

Canterlot's expensive, but naturally that means the shops produce more! Although the windmill, the cherry stand, and the lemon stand remain your top resources, AFAIK.

Areas... maybe eventually. Right now it's Ponyville, Canterlot, and Sweet Apple Acres.

baby_yoyo

« Reply #359 on: July 06, 2014, 03:23:04 AM »
Thank you for the reply! ^.^ Just got my first changlings...yay! Hopefully Canterlot will have more than 1 shop soon!

Please add me Baby_yoyo84 - I am scouring the list to try and add a few of you  :biggrin:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal