collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: FiM Gameloft - General Discussion & User IDs - Thread II  (Read 201066 times)

Offline xeevee

• Trade Count: (+159)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://x-eevee.deviantart.com
Re: FiM Gameloft - General Discussion & User IDs - Thread II
« Reply #165 on: February 24, 2014, 06:29:08 PM »
The movies never reset as  far as I'm aware.

Offline OctoberFlash

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
  • I like to eat things and brush ponies!
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: February 24, 2014, 08:19:35 PM »
Uuuugh, my Friends list hasn't worked in days. >_< I feel bad because I keep getting gifts from friends but I can't gift them back. Not much I can do about it, but bluuuuuh, what a pain!
Click here for my wishlist!

Every puzzle has an answer :)

PandoraFox

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #167 on: February 25, 2014, 06:01:04 AM »
The movies never reset as  far as I'm aware.

Darn, I was hoping they would. Ah well.

Uuuugh, my Friends list hasn't worked in days. >_< I feel bad because I keep getting gifts from friends but I can't gift them back. Not much I can do about it, but bluuuuuh, what a pain!

My list loves to go randomly awol as well, except when when playing the EG dancing game. Unless I'm in airplane mode, even if it's not there from the start, the game will magically remember it somewhere during the first song I play. No clue why this happens. Of course the dancing game is exactly the time where I don't want my friends list, since my phone can't handle the dance with friends feature.

Thank you everyone who pointed out the airplane mode to me! I realized I'd forgotten to try the button shortcut I have to turn it on.
This doesn't reset the game, and allows me to play the dancing game somewhat normally. Hopefully I'll soon be welcoming Aloe to Canterlot. :)

Offline OctoberFlash

• Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: February 25, 2014, 02:02:22 PM »

My list loves to go randomly awol as well, except when when playing the EG dancing game. Unless I'm in airplane mode, even if it's not there from the start, the game will magically remember it somewhere during the first song I play. No clue why this happens. Of course the dancing game is exactly the time where I don't want my friends list, since my phone can't handle the dance with friends feature.

Thank you everyone who pointed out the airplane mode to me! I realized I'd forgotten to try the button shortcut I have to turn it on.
This doesn't reset the game, and allows me to play the dancing game somewhat normally. Hopefully I'll soon be welcoming Aloe to Canterlot. :)

Awww, man. That really sucks. That happens to me during the dancing game sometimes too, I can play it with friends but I haven't been playing that game much lately haha.

Good luck on welcoming Aloe! :D

Offline Violet CLM

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Sunset Shimmer did nothing wrong
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: February 28, 2014, 06:44:30 PM »
That being said, if your EG stuff's coming out gross, just wait it out uwu Earlier my prize was a medium pond. Like, are you kidding? I'm not playing a dance game hardcore for a week to win a cheap pond :P I waited for it to expire and now I'm up for a new pony, hehe.
It's been ponds, ponds, ponds. This week it's a Celestia statue, which at least costs gems, not that I could sell it... the only ponies I have left to get (besides the impossible balloon pop ones) are AK Yearling and Cherry Berry, so I'm thinking they're just not listed in the EQG reward system.

PandoraFox

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #170 on: March 01, 2014, 06:39:26 AM »
That being said, if your EG stuff's coming out gross, just wait it out uwu Earlier my prize was a medium pond. Like, are you kidding? I'm not playing a dance game hardcore for a week to win a cheap pond :P I waited for it to expire and now I'm up for a new pony, hehe.
It's been ponds, ponds, ponds. This week it's a Celestia statue, which at least costs gems, not that I could sell it... the only ponies I have left to get (besides the impossible balloon pop ones) are AK Yearling and Cherry Berry, so I'm thinking they're just not listed in the EQG reward system.

Yeah I need to see what the dancing game is actually offering this week. Problem is I have a habit of clicking past the pop-up showing the prize for the week, before realizing what it is and actually checking it. >>
Given, if I've got a week without a decent prize, I'll just use the dancing game as a convenient method to make the game remember I actually have a friends list. I have no clue why the Dance game tends to kick my friends list into gear, but it nearly always does the trick.

Offline Charmypony

• Trade Count: (+117)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: March 07, 2014, 04:25:09 AM »
Who is tired of the heart and hoves background? Does anyone know when we will have an update?

Offline OctoberFlash

• Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: March 07, 2014, 05:12:09 AM »
I feel like a bad friend. My friends list hasn't worked at ALL this past week. I wanna gift all my friends but it looks like that's not happening, and it's weird because I'm receiving gifts from others but I can't send them. What a pain >_<

Offline Archer

• Trade Count: (+21)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://www.geocities.com/manga_mayhem/index.html
« Reply #173 on: March 07, 2014, 05:33:58 AM »
Gifted everyone on my list a chest the other night as i can finally enter towns again lol :)

Offline ranchlamb

• Trade Count: (+23)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://www.angelfire.com/ca3/iluvsassybunny/index.html
« Reply #174 on: March 10, 2014, 09:31:25 PM »
I gifted a few by going to towns yesterday. I just don't have time to visit all 100 people on my list.

Offline Violet CLM

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Sunset Shimmer did nothing wrong
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: March 20, 2014, 05:31:51 PM »
The Android version is listed as having been updated today, and I downloaded a 110mb update, but I don't see anything different. :? No new minigame, no new songs, no new ponies, no new stores, no new quests, no new decor, no new splash screen or icon or anything. Even tried traveling a month into the future and nothing got unlocked that way.

Offline ranchlamb

• Trade Count: (+23)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://www.angelfire.com/ca3/iluvsassybunny/index.html
« Reply #176 on: March 20, 2014, 06:17:22 PM »
My friends list isn't working. So I still haven't been able to gift any one. I won this weeks pony though. I missed out on Aloe this time around, due to being distracted by real life.

Offline TinyShinyUnique

• Trade Count: (+147)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • UniqueSubtleTreasures
« Reply #177 on: March 21, 2014, 08:04:44 AM »
My friend's list isn't working either... Each time I want to visit someone, I'm ending up in 'Celestia's' town :/

Offline xeevee

• Trade Count: (+159)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://x-eevee.deviantart.com
« Reply #178 on: March 23, 2014, 11:31:16 AM »
The Android version is listed as having been updated today, and I downloaded a 110mb update, but I don't see anything different. :? No new minigame, no new songs, no new ponies, no new stores, no new quests, no new decor, no new splash screen or icon or anything. Even tried traveling a month into the future and nothing got unlocked that way.

Yeah that was weird.  I had to go through a bunch of loopholes to update due to my husband having his google account hacked, and when I finally did nothing had changed.  All the glitches I was experiencing are still there (no friends showing up, the balloon pop keeps resetting without giving me a go, and the changelings won't show up until I go to the gameloft page).  Plus it still has the valentines theme on.  I am kind of annoyed it forced me to update.  Not the end of the world, I guess because I would have had to eventually, but at least change something.

Offline TinyShinyUnique

• Trade Count: (+147)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • UniqueSubtleTreasures
« Reply #179 on: March 23, 2014, 01:48:48 PM »
Actually, the update fixed my problem :) I was able to travel and leave chests for everyone who I have listed as my friends :heart: Other than that, nothing changed...

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal