collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Can I edit feedback?  (Read 493 times)

Pickenprod

• Trade Count: (0)
Can I edit feedback?
« on: November 05, 2013, 06:29:37 AM »
Alright so I left some feedback for user QuestorStar several months ago. It was negative feedback, since I had a bad experience in the transaction.

But a few weeks ago, her shipment finally arrived. And now I think I should update my feedback to reflect this fact. Can I do that, or does a mod have to delete my old feedback first?

Thanks muchly.

Offline Kiwi

• Hippity Hoppity Site Admin
  • Trade Count: (+20)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • ~ Squeewi ~
    • View Profile
    • Kiwi's Paradise
Re: Can I edit feedback?
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2013, 09:21:31 AM »
I looked at the feedback, and in this case you'll just have to leave a new feedback with the update. Given that the original is over a year ago, it is valid to stay. We only delete feedbacks if there is an actual error (duplicate, wrong category, etc).

But a year before a transaction is made right? The original stays, as we cannot edit it, and you can leave an update to it. That way everyone can see the timeline and facts clearly.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
 Kiwi ref sheet :bunny: *BUNNIES* :bunny: Avatar: Thank you SDS!

Pickenprod

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2013, 09:25:07 AM »
I looked at the feedback, and in this case you'll just have to leave a new feedback with the update. Given that the original is over a year ago, it is valid to stay. We only delete feedbacks if there is an actual error (duplicate, wrong category, etc).

But a year before a transaction is made right? The original stays, as we cannot edit it, and you can leave an update to it. That way everyone can see the timeline and facts clearly.

Ah, alright. Yes, the transaction was over a year ago... it just took a long time to get those items shipped. So I should leave a new feedback, with a note specifying it's an update?

Offline Kiwi

• Hippity Hoppity Site Admin
  • Trade Count: (+20)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • ~ Squeewi ~
    • View Profile
    • Kiwi's Paradise
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2013, 09:29:16 AM »
Yup, exactly :)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
 Kiwi ref sheet :bunny: *BUNNIES* :bunny: Avatar: Thank you SDS!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal