collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Problems with suecee1979 on eBay  (Read 1719 times)

Offline sherrike

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Fancy Pants Baby
  • Fluttershy is my spirit animal.
    • View Profile
Problems with suecee1979 on eBay
« on: October 30, 2013, 12:57:55 AM »
Hey guys, I was wondering if anyone else on here bought one of the lots from suecee1979 in early October?

She had a TON of lots named: Vintage My Little Pony Box of Misc Ponies MLP ( LOT [A, B, C, etc.] ). The pictures of the lots were all of the ponies in a pile, and then she had pictures of two ponies at a time.

So far, her feedback only has one positive feedback from any of the lots (R). I've also been contacted by another member here who says that the seller claims it was shipped, but didn't give a day or a tracking number. It's all very disconcerting.

I'm curious to know if anyone else has gotten a shipping notification, or has received their lot, or if we've all been screwed over.

Post Merge: October 30, 2013, 01:09:38 AM

I think there was also shilling happening. I just took a look at Lot R.

I bid $35 on it, then e***k beat me. That happens to be the only lot with feedback on it—feedback which was given 3 days after the lot ended, by the user h***k. Hmm, ok.

Now the lot that I won, D, turned into a bidding war, which, with shipping, ended up at $200. Guess who I was bidding against? e***k again!

Maybe I'm just reading too much into this because I'm suspicious of this seller already, and e***k is a real person, but I just find it a bit too convenient.

Edited to add: Oh yeah. Forgot to mention, another reason I was suspicious of this e***k character is because 78% of her (his? its?) bids are on suecee1979's lots. I thought that might be significant.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2013, 01:29:41 AM by sherrike »

Offline ponylady

• Trade Count: (+34)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
Re: Problems with suecee1979 on eBay
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2013, 02:38:58 AM »
Well I do have to say I am sorry to hear this. Suecee is a member here with a semi-past to go along with it  :huh:

http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,285972.15.html

http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,284311.msg36394.html#msg36394

If I were you I would file a claim through Paypal ASAP. I would not take any chances. Also just for the record she is no longer allowed to sell on the Arena due to her past selling history.
:glitter:visitors can't see pics , please register or login
:glitter:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thanks LordBlumiere  :heart: for my Baby Believe!
I love Ohio Meat Pie

Offline sherrike

• Fancy Pants Baby
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2013, 04:15:08 AM »
Aw, that's depressing. I really wanted that Oakly!

I did a search for her username here, but nothing came up for some reason. Also, her eBay feedback is 100%, so I didn't think anything was amiss. Well, her feedback's not going to be 100% for much longer, lemme tell you! :enraged:

Hopefully the other buyers will see this post and also file claims.

Offline ooizza

• Trade Count: (+82)
  • Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2013, 05:56:57 AM »
My poor husband bought the lot with Diamond Dreams from suecee1979. I had been watching them because there were so many and threw in a few low bids just for fun. I was outbid fairly quickly and thought nothing of it. My husband decided to increase the bid on the lot with Diamond Dreams because he knew how much I'd been wanting her. And here we are  :shakefist: He is extremely upset as the lot was supposed to be a present. I've been a bit leery of the whole thing when I didn't receive it at the end of the second week. The lot was also never marked as shipped (aka no tracking number) and my numerous requests for a tracking number have just had replies that are similar to those in the previous threads - empty excuses. Those mysterious post office ladies! :rolleyes:

I contacted sherrike on October 22 (auctions ended October 6) because I remembered her brag thread about Oakly and had a tiny hope that she would have received her parcel by then because they were in the same province.

I was watching the lots partially out of fascination and partially out of suspicion. I'm annoyed with myself that I didn't check here for any info about her. The TS forum is one of my favorite places on the Arena. I've learned so much here about buying and selling and Paypal that I would never have known about before.

I have already escalated to a Paypal claim based on the information in the previous threads. I will post here when I receive my refund *sigh*

Offline sherrike

• Fancy Pants Baby
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2013, 06:45:16 AM »
Are new(ish) members limited in what comes up in search results here? When I do a search for 'suecee', all that comes up is this post.

I just contacted Suecee today, and I can't wait to read the BS excuse she gives me. I'll share it once I hear back! I'm sure the package was "shipped", and it's just "lost" in "transit".

Offline ooizza

• Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2013, 07:10:19 AM »
I don't think that you  are limited to what you can search for, but it does matter which page you are viewing as to what comes up from the search. When you have the page open to this thread and search 'suecee', you only get results from this thread. If you go to the Pony Corral and search 'suecee' you will get threads that suecee has replied to, started or been mentioned in. If you are on the Arena homepage and search 'suecee', the results will be any thread on the Arena that has either been started by her, posted in by her or has mentioned her name.

Offline Oneleo1

• sounds like oreo
  • Trade Count: (+259)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
    • E-crater Oneleo1
« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2013, 09:34:17 AM »
Suecee If I recall correctly has been banned from any transactions through the Arena due to past issues with her transactions.

Just searching suecee pulls up a few issues she has had.
Man who wear lampshade on head is bright!

*** Want List *** My Trade/Sale Page *** Rehairs & Deflock Services available. PM me for details :)

Offline sherrike

• Fancy Pants Baby
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 30, 2013, 12:22:38 PM »
Interesting, ooizza. I must have been in the wrong place, because when I search for that name on the main page, I'm able to get a couple more search results.

I'm so sorry you didn't get your Diamond Dreams either. Why do people have to be such jerks? It makes me want to say a bunch of words that would probably get me banned from the site.

Offline Marlin

• Trade Count: (+48)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 30, 2013, 01:10:36 PM »
Oh, wow, I'm so sorry to read this thread Sherrike  :(   I remember your brag post and how excited you were about Oakley. I saw that lot and was tempted to bid myself, until I got the shipping quote to my country  :P    I hope both you and anyone else having problems get some resolve in this  :hug:

Offline lovesbabysquirmy

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • ~never too old for ponies~
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 30, 2013, 01:14:08 PM »
I'm sorry to hear that others have had trouble with her!  :(  She is on my Bad Trader List already for a variety of reasons but she does tend to communicate. 
The Bad Trader List

<3 Sig Art: SquarePeg[current avatar] Vanilla Virus, Sweetpop, Thimble, SourdoughStomper, LyrePony, Tropical Sunset, PureNightShade, Ellis1342,KissedByThunder, Shaiyeh <3

Offline ooizza

• Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 30, 2013, 04:41:53 PM »
I've spent a good part of today refamiliarizing myself with the names on your list lovesbabysquirmy! Thank you so much for maintaining that excellent resource for the community!

I think my husband is more upset than I am. This is the first time I have encountered a situation like this personally and I wish I could say I was surprised. Perhaps it's better for my sanity that I'm not surprised. Or maybe it just shows that I'm pretty jaded  :lookround: I am old enough to know that some people cannot be trusted and will prey upon unsuspecting and trusting people whenever they can.

The particular ponies that I was looking forward to finally getting will come up again. And I fully expect to win my claim with Paypal, so it's the extra waste of time that is p****** me off. That and the fact that she thought I would buy a super weak story about not having a tracking number on hand. Grrrr, I'm not stupid!!!! My purse is a traveling garbage pail of papers and stuff and I can STILL find tracking information in it!

Offline sherrike

• Fancy Pants Baby
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 30, 2013, 11:32:04 PM »
ooizza, at least you were lucky enough to get a response from her. I haven't heard squat.

How many days do you have to file a claim? 45? She's probably still on vacation with all of our money, so I'll give her a couple of days before I file.  ;)

Offline ooizza

• Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 31, 2013, 06:13:29 AM »
I would do it now if I were you. 45 days goes quickly. It also shows Paypal/eBay that there is more than just one problem. I don't know if all of the lots sold but there were 28 of them!!! And there is a Mommy and Baby set she still has up (last time I checked). I assume that not all of the buyers are on here so they may not be aware of the situation.

I have escalated my dispute to a claim. I'm not going to wait around for someone who is proven to be a deadbeat to give me another stupid excuse about the postal system or not having tracking. I've known something was off with this transaction from the end of the first week when it didn't show as being shipped yet. The old threads just prove it and I want my money back now.

Offline sherrike

• Fancy Pants Baby
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 31, 2013, 11:59:38 AM »
You're right, I just opened a dispute. Maybe that'll get her attention.

Offline SeashellnBubbles

• Trade Count: (+170)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Tears are the last refuge of the damned
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 31, 2013, 01:12:41 PM »
That's all just bunk, Ooizza! Anyone who ships within Canada knows you have no choice but to ship with tracking, and how disorganized do you have to be to have no idea where your slips or reciepts are? I'm the WORST for using a file, but I just put my reciepts and things in an envelope as I get them so they work from oldest to newest. Yah, it's not a monthly filing system, but at least they're all there and it takes all of 2 seconds to put them there.
This chick needs a wakeup call and soon!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal