collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Lack of Communication & Issues w/Enterplay  (Read 4719 times)

Offline brighteyes

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • ~Insert Coin, Get Pony~
    • View Profile
    • Brighteye's Notebook
Re: Lack of Communication & Issues w/Enterplay
« Reply #60 on: December 03, 2013, 09:44:48 AM »
Are people still having difficulty getting orders from Enterplay?  I placed an order on Nov 16th and haven't heard anything from them regarding shipping.  I've e-mailed requesting status updates and haven't heard back from them.  I know that's not a ridiculously long time to wait for something to be shipped, but I've ordered things last week from other companies that were shipped and have already arrived.  I'd hoped to get the G1 postcards for a Christmas gift for a friend so I ordered them way in advance, but now I'm kind of worried the won't be here in time  :huh:
Many thanks to LordBlumiere for my wonderful avatar  :lovey: Blog  Adoptable Refs

Offline Dewprincess

• Trade Count: (+125)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: December 03, 2013, 10:25:43 AM »
Well, it took me opening a claim with Paypal, several phone calls, emails and comments on the Facebook page to get a resolution to my order.  Even my first postcard order, which did go through, took about a month to arrive...

Offline STLGusty

• Hockey Pony
  • Trade Count: (+23)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: December 03, 2013, 10:51:50 AM »
Are people still having difficulty getting orders from Enterplay?  I placed an order on Nov 16th and haven't heard anything from them regarding shipping.  I've e-mailed requesting status updates and haven't heard back from them.  I know that's not a ridiculously long time to wait for something to be shipped, but I've ordered things last week from other companies that were shipped and have already arrived.  I'd hoped to get the G1 postcards for a Christmas gift for a friend so I ordered them way in advance, but now I'm kind of worried the won't be here in time  :huh:

:(  That doesn't sound good.  The people that seemed to received their postcard sets seemed to hear something about shipping within a week.  I was on the same boat as Dew (minus the paypal dispute)...several unanswered phone calls, several unanswered e-mails (to both e-mail addresses provided), several unanswered facebook posts... Just keep e-mailing, calling, and posting on their facebook page if they are not responding to you.  Keep us posted, too, if you don't hear anything in a few days.  I can understand maybe being a little slow due to THanksgiving, but try calling.  Hopefully you'll get someone.  Otherwise, leave a message and give them a couple days.  If you STILL don't hear back, it looks like we're back to having major issues with them.  :-\

Offline Dragonflitter

• Trade Count: (+101)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: December 03, 2013, 11:55:21 PM »
:( Sad to hear. It doesn't seem like they ever learn their lesson, so with the holidays approaching I'm guessing they didn't hire any extra help and are probably severely backed up.
Thank you Thimble for my amazingly cute avatar!

Offline melipuffles

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: December 04, 2013, 02:19:00 AM »
It seems like they're focusing all of their attention on the CCG and the premiere events this weekend, and also a convention party coming up? :/

Offline brighteyes

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Brighteye's Notebook
« Reply #65 on: December 04, 2013, 04:01:22 AM »
Thanks everyone.  I'll try calling them and see if I can get any more info on an expected ship date. 

Post Merge: December 05, 2013, 03:07:14 AM

Called yesterday and left a message and e-mailed them again.  No response so far.  Oh dear :(
« Last Edit: December 05, 2013, 03:07:14 AM by brighteyes »
Many thanks to LordBlumiere for my wonderful avatar  :lovey: Blog  Adoptable Refs

Offline STLGusty

• Hockey Pony
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: December 05, 2013, 02:18:56 PM »
Thanks everyone.  I'll try calling them and see if I can get any more info on an expected ship date. 

Post Merge: December 05, 2013, 03:07:14 AM

Called yesterday and left a message and e-mailed them again.  No response so far.  Oh dear :(

Noooo!  Keep trying.  I'd call and e-mail everyday until you get a response.  Post on their facebook wall.  Call attention to it.  AAAAND keep an eye on your Paypal window if you ordered with PayPal.  You may eventually have to open a dispute like Dew did.  This is awful!

I **FINALLY** got a response when I went to their product page and used the "contact us" form.  I don't know if that goes to a separate person or not, but you might want to try that, as well! 

Keep us posted!!!

Offline brighteyes

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Brighteye's Notebook
« Reply #67 on: December 07, 2013, 11:04:46 AM »
Well I received a shipping notification yesterday but the tracking shows it's just an "electronic info sent" so it hasn't _actually_ shipped yet.  Hopefully this means it will soon though! 

Offline Dewprincess

• Trade Count: (+125)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: December 07, 2013, 08:49:54 PM »
That's a good sign!  :)

Offline STLGusty

• Hockey Pony
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: December 18, 2013, 05:03:17 AM »
A couple of things...

1) Brighteyes - have you received your product yet?

2)  Guess what?  So today was the day my Better Business Bureau case was scheduled to close.  The BBB said it had received no response from the business, but I am welcome to contact the CT State Attorney General for further assistance.  Obviously since I have my product, I'm not pursuing this any farther than the BBB... BUT... I had also received a RESPONSE from the president of Enterplay today asking if I had ever received my postcards.  I then noticed another e-mail right after that from Paypal saying that my $22 has been refunded (and it was accompanied by a note saying they apologized for the issues I had).  WOW.  I'm going to contact the BBB again, as they request, to let them know that Enterplay did attempt to make this situation right.  I'm pretty impressed with a full refund (even though they were non-responsive, a bit rude, and careless with their consumer responses originally)... I'll take it though, and I'll consider purchasing from ENterplay again.

Behold the power of the BBB and the voice of the consumer, whew. 

Offline lovesbabysquirmy

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • ~never too old for ponies~
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: December 18, 2013, 08:15:15 AM »
STLGusty:  Glad you finally got the items you paid for.  And it's interesting to hear how they resolved it.  But it's really, really sad that without the BBB case, you would have been another ignored, exploited customer.  :( 
The Bad Trader List
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

<3 Sig Art: SquarePeg[current avatar] Vanilla Virus, Sweetpop, Thimble, SourdoughStomper, LyrePony, Tropical Sunset, PureNightShade, Ellis1342,KissedByThunder, Shaiyeh <3

Offline STLGusty

• Hockey Pony
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: December 18, 2013, 10:00:43 AM »
STLGusty:  Glad you finally got the items you paid for.  And it's interesting to hear how they resolved it.  But it's really, really sad that without the BBB case, you would have been another ignored, exploited customer.  :( 

I completely agree.  I was happy I got the cards (eventually) as well as a full refund...but it never should have gotten to this point.  I just feel for all the other people who have to go through it, too.  Hopefully this will be a wake-up call for them.   Maybe it will irritate the president that business is being handled in this way... who knows.  Ugh.  I just hope everyone gets what they are supposed to get without having all these issues!

Offline brighteyes

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Brighteye's Notebook
« Reply #72 on: December 18, 2013, 08:37:49 PM »
Hi Everyone,

Sorry for the delay in updating.  I've had my nose in a book for the past week or so due to finals.  Anyway, my order arrived on Monday, Dec 9th and even though it was later than I would have liked, Enterplay made the effort to make up for that by including a pack of trading cards with the order.  That was really nice of them and they definitely didn't have to, so I really appreciate it.  Also, I was surprised to find an autographed postcard included.  I had never expected to receive one with my order because I ordered months after the initial release date and only the first 200 were supposed to include the autographed card.   So, overall I am pleased with how the transaction played out.

I do think that the vocal calls for better service here and on facebook and STLgusty's contacting the BBB have been a wake-up call to this company and are part of the reason I have received better service than previous customers.  I hope that they will take customer satisfaction very seriously from now on and that in the future everyone will get their orders in a timely manner.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2013, 08:41:06 PM by brighteyes »

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Trade Count: (+182)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Be yourself, dare to dream!
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: December 18, 2013, 08:48:22 PM »
I'm really glad these issues have been solved for you and you finally got your items as well as extras/refund Brighteyes and STLGusty - thats great news :bigups:  :hug:

I do think that the vocal calls for better service here and on facebook and STLgusty's contacting the BBB have been a wake-up call to this company and are part of the reason I have received better service than previous customers.  I hope that they will take customer satisfaction very seriously from now on and that in the future everyone will get their orders in a timely manner.

Lets hope so ^^ :)

:heart: Wanted:heart:
:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal