collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Lack of Communication & Issues w/Enterplay  (Read 4722 times)

Offline STLGusty

• Hockey Pony
  • Trade Count: (+23)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Lack of Communication & Issues w/Enterplay
« Reply #15 on: October 25, 2013, 12:09:55 AM »
I guess it went well  up until that point .
Posters arrived , and they even sent me an extra for free :)
But the were ripped in one spot all 3 of the posters :(
I contacted them again using the form and so far no response :(

Aww, do you know when you last tried to contact them?  If you can, can you post on their Facebook wall, too (maybe just a different post from mine so it'll seem like just more unhappy people)?  As the above suggested, maybe if we can start shedding enough negative light on unsatisfied customers, they might start doing something about it.  Their communication is BEYOND awful.

Edit to add:  I just sent an inquiry via their on line form, too.  Worth a shot.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2013, 12:13:50 AM by STLGusty »

Offline HoustonCollector72

• Aquarius Pony Power
  • Trade Count: (+163)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • G2 Ponies Rock :)
    • View Profile
    • my collection
« Reply #16 on: October 25, 2013, 02:00:26 AM »
I guess it went well  up until that point .
Posters arrived , and they even sent me an extra for free :)
But the were ripped in one spot all 3 of the posters :(
I contacted them again using the form and so far no response :(

Aww, do you know when you last tried to contact them?  If you can, can you post on their Facebook wall, too (maybe just a different post from mine so it'll seem like just more unhappy people)?  As the above suggested, maybe if we can start shedding enough negative light on unsatisfied customers, they might start doing something about it.  Their communication is BEYOND awful.

Edit to add:  I just sent an inquiry via their on line form, too.  Worth a shot.

it was  last tuesday
GAMELOFT ID: balto72  Youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/2241pmth
Collection Page on FB https://www.facebook.com/BALTO72    Instagram http://instagram.com/balto8a     
Wanted G2 Mocs wanted list http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,328049.0.html

Offline Freeindeed

• Trade Count: (+208)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
    • Iris Tiger
« Reply #17 on: October 25, 2013, 02:40:37 AM »
No response to my email from yesterday yet... I just put up a post on their Facebook page, and I liked yours (or what I'm assuming is yours anyway ;) ), STLGusty! I hope they will get back in touch with us about this.

[ETA] Looks like someone else unrelated to us just posted something on their Facebook page too... wow! I wonder if we have unleashed something here.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2013, 02:44:47 AM by Freeindeed »

Offline HoustonCollector72

• Aquarius Pony Power
  • Trade Count: (+163)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • G2 Ponies Rock :)
    • View Profile
    • my collection
« Reply #18 on: October 25, 2013, 03:20:53 AM »
Before i could post on Facebook, I was contacted by email from them , asking for pics , so I'm sending them the pics .

good luck to everyone with their orders
GAMELOFT ID: balto72  Youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/2241pmth
Collection Page on FB https://www.facebook.com/BALTO72    Instagram http://instagram.com/balto8a     
Wanted G2 Mocs wanted list http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,328049.0.html

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 25, 2013, 05:07:46 AM »
I didn't have the money to order the G1 postcards when they came out but I was thinking about ordering a set.  Seeing everyone's posts that are still waiting for cards makes me reconsider getting a set. G1 ponies are my favorite ponies but I don't want to order them if some of you that ordered when they first came out are still waiting. I hope Enterplay does the right thing for you guys.

Ponyfan
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Offline STLGusty

• Hockey Pony
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 25, 2013, 06:00:21 AM »
No response to my email from yesterday yet... I just put up a post on their Facebook page, and I liked yours (or what I'm assuming is yours anyway ;) ), STLGusty! I hope they will get back in touch with us about this.

[ETA] Looks like someone else unrelated to us just posted something on their Facebook page too... wow! I wonder if we have unleashed something here.

LoL yup that was me!  I hope it does cause some stir, because this is ridiculous - especially since it's not just one person!  It's a whole bunch of people apparently having this issue!

AAAANNNNDDDD... This is what I said on the "Contact Us" form this morning after my phone call:

"This is now my seventh attempt at communication - using various modes - with
your company, and I would appreciate a response.  I've been trying for two weeks now, and no one has returned my e-mails, phone calls, or addressed my facebook post.  I am looking for the status of my order, placed on September 21st.  The invoice number is 0000009393.  It was for a 30th anniversary postcard My Little Pony set.  I also have the receipt from PayPal if that would aid in your search.  Please contact me, as I feel two weeks without any communication back is beyond unprofessional for any company.  Thank you."

WELLLLLLLLLLL.... You could've knocked me over with a feather when I got this in my e-mail:
"I apologize!  Our customer service rep has left the company and we have not been able to find a replacement.  I show this as as shipped, but do not see any
tracking information.  There is nobody in the office until Wednesday, and we
will send it out for you then.

Thanks for the email!
Your Friends at Enterplay"

I want to respond saying, "WEDNESDAY?!  No one is in the office until WEDNESDAY?!  How is that my problem?  It should have been shipped weeks ago.  I will be expecting a signed copy, as I know I was within the first 200."  --- But I haven't said anything yet.  I'm trying to calm down first. I don't know if responding to their correspondance would do anything or not.  I don't want to sound rude, so I'm waiting a bit and then responding with something less...obnoxious.  I don't know what yet...but something. 

They can't ignore us forever.

Offline Dewprincess

• Trade Count: (+125)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 25, 2013, 09:58:47 AM »
Well...it seems that there is only one course of action...

...Which one of us is going to apply for the job of Enterplay Customer Service Rep???

Offline STLGusty

• Hockey Pony
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 25, 2013, 11:16:24 AM »
Well...it seems that there is only one course of action...

...Which one of us is going to apply for the job of Enterplay Customer Service Rep???

LOL!  You have no idea how hard I laughed at this.  That totally brightened my day.

But hey, it's a possiblity to get an "in" ;)

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 25, 2013, 09:47:15 PM »
ROFL - love it Dewprincess! In this current economic climate they cant find a decent CS rep? Really???

I do have a feeling they are a much smaller company than their website/products/FB make out. And I also think they are very caught up with their new trading card game and seem to be a little distracted with the adoration they are getting for it.

Personally I would keep posting on the FB wall and would be tempted to send them an email back exactly as you typed.

They have your money. We are not talking about someone selling a couple of ponies on ebay who may understandably have real life issues. This is a commercial retailer who are making money from your purchases - whose day to day business is delivering products for customers. Its a different standard of service. A lot of us here are business people, if I emailed a client with a "sorry but we dont have the staff and no one is in the office for 4 or 5 days to deal with it" most clients and my boss would find that unacceptable and unprofessional.
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline Freeindeed

• Trade Count: (+208)
    • View Profile
    • Iris Tiger
« Reply #24 on: October 26, 2013, 03:09:20 AM »
I got a similar message yesterday! Mine was even less professional though, if that's possible... here it is, as typed:

this was sent at time of order.  nobody will be in customer service office until wednesday and we will address right away!

Thanks for the email!
Your Friends at Enterplay

It's typed all in lower case and it took me a minute to understand what the first part even meant... at first I thought it meant they were attaching some kind of confirmation number or something. Then I realized whoever wrote it probably meant that my order had been shipped when it was first placed-- at least I hope that's what they meant!

But yeah, I'm mad that now I have to wait until Wednesday too... I agree with hathorcat-- this is a national business that deals with major retailers. It's not like it's a mom-n-pop operation on eBay... I mean, I sell on eBay too, so I know how it is... it's me who runs my butt off doing all the work and it can be difficult sometimes to keep up with it all if I have a lot of sales at once! But even I answer messages promptly, ship things out the next day most times, and deal with any problems that arise as fast as possible... why can't a professional company do the same thing?

Offline NoDivision

• I am vengeance, I am the night!
  • Trade Count: (+67)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • No Division Customs
« Reply #25 on: October 26, 2013, 06:22:15 AM »
I feel like this is the kind of stuff that would happen at my job if I left. Having someone in charge of customer service and communications is so vital!

Offline Shiromisa

• Trade Count: (+35)
  • Real-Life Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 26, 2013, 06:46:53 AM »
Heck, I'd apply! I love working with people, and having a desk job would be so much easier on my feet. Where do I get an app?
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

My Etsy shop! I've got G4 blind bag necklaces and pony-themed caramels for saleCommission me for a custom blind bag hereSwap wishlist here!Current grail: Li'l Cupcake and German StarshineSell me your prototype/error/unusual blind bags!

Offline STLGusty

• Hockey Pony
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 28, 2013, 06:39:38 AM »
Anyone still having issues with Enterplay?  I posted another irritated post on their facebook wall wondering why no one bothered updating me on the issues that were impacting my order.  I'm curious to see if my postcards will actually be shipped on Wednesday.

Offline Dewprincess

• Trade Count: (+125)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 28, 2013, 08:55:00 AM »
I've not heard anything regarding the status of the second set of cards I ordered, whether it's been cancelled or is on the way.  I'd like to be able to tell the Arena member I purchased them for whether they are coming or not...

Offline STLGusty

• Hockey Pony
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 28, 2013, 12:10:32 PM »
Dew - have you tried posting on their Facebook wall? (Not that they ever responded to me there, but it may be worth a shot...plus, as mentioned earlier, it might bring more light to their poor communication issues which may cause they to try to eventually recify the situation.)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal