collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: through the mirror ... Chinese New Year Pinkie Pie  (Read 7641 times)

Offline Shenanigans

• Trade Count: (+73)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
Re: through the mirror ... Chinese New Year Pinkie Pie
« Reply #150 on: December 10, 2013, 02:41:56 AM »
Pinkie, where are your eyelashes?? XD
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
My Wish List

chihua2

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #151 on: December 10, 2013, 08:18:01 AM »
She's out in Singapore????????????????????????? Where did you find her!? Hasbro Singapore said the launch is next week. :O I guess I should never be too trusting.

I found her at jurong point! :) they are doing an exclusive launch of her at jurong point john little concurrently with the mlp show,thereafter she would be released islandwide.

Offline Pony Adventures

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Prom Queen Sweetheart Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • IRL Pony Adventures
« Reply #152 on: December 19, 2013, 03:48:19 AM »
Toys R Us sent me an order confirmation and then a few hours later, they sent me a cancellation message. They said they failed to fill the order in a timely manner and are now attempting to cancel my order, according to regulations of the FTC. If they are successful, I'll get a cancellation confirmation. If not, I'll get a shipping confirmation.

What does this mean? They haven't oversold her, have they?

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: December 19, 2013, 06:33:50 AM »
Toys R Us sent me an order confirmation and then a few hours later, they sent me a cancellation message. They said they failed to fill the order in a timely manner and are now attempting to cancel my order, according to regulations of the FTC. If they are successful, I'll get a cancellation confirmation. If not, I'll get a shipping confirmation.

Call them. Unfortunately anything else is pretty much speculation.

Was there a date on the item during pre order. I am assuming your FTC has similar guidelines as we do. Basically if there is an unexpected delay on an item, the company is legally required to seek permission from those who have pre ordered to accept the delay. For some companies, in cases where there are massive quantities of pre orders, it is in fact easier to simply refund every order and ask people to reorder when there is a new delivery date. The process of checking with everyone and then refunding some and not refunding others and then having some people potentially claim they were not well informed either way is inefficient in man hours and $$. I would "guess" there has been a delay in having enough of her to fulfil pre orders - boat late from China :P or something more complicated perhaps. I would call them and ask if it is something as simple as that. Although be prepared for customer services to perhaps not know if and when she will be relisted.
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

nollilols

« Reply #154 on: December 19, 2013, 06:43:56 AM »
Wow, I had no idea she was so huge!

Offline Pony Adventures

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Prom Queen Sweetheart Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • IRL Pony Adventures
« Reply #155 on: December 19, 2013, 07:46:54 AM »

Was there a date on the item during pre order. I am assuming your FTC has similar guidelines as we do. Basically if there is an unexpected delay on an item, the company is legally required to seek permission from those who have pre ordered to accept the delay. For some companies, in cases where there are massive quantities of pre orders, it is in fact easier to simply refund every order and ask people to reorder when there is a new delivery date. The process of checking with everyone and then refunding some and not refunding others and then having some people potentially claim they were not well informed either way is inefficient in man hours and $$. I would "guess" there has been a delay in having enough of her to fulfil pre orders - boat late from China :P or something more complicated perhaps. I would call them and ask if it is something as simple as that. Although be prepared for customer services to perhaps not know if and when she will be relisted.

Thank you! This is fantastic information. They told me that they had, in fact, shipped her.  They gave me a tracking number and everything. So I suppose my panic was unjustified. Oh I am so excited though that she shipped. I thought it would be January before I would even get charged and here I will have her within a week!

Has anyone else had shipping confirmation on theirs?

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
  • Trade Count: (+101)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: December 19, 2013, 09:58:32 AM »
OH I just looked online and they appear to be in stock now??

I haven't received my shipping notification- or a cancellation.   Honestly I don't even know when it was I ordered the giant Pinkie...

Offline HoustonCollector72

• Aquarius Pony Power
  • Trade Count: (+163)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • G2 Ponies Rock :)
    • View Profile
    • my collection
« Reply #157 on: December 19, 2013, 10:23:17 AM »
I caved in and got me a couple of them , they went on sale already to 18 dllrs and again to 17 dllrs , I oredered one on each sale price :) they are already on their way to me :)!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
GAMELOFT ID: balto72  Youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/2241pmth
Collection Page on FB https://www.facebook.com/BALTO72    Instagram http://instagram.com/balto8a     
Wanted G2 Mocs wanted list http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,328049.0.html

Pony_Mama

« Reply #158 on: December 20, 2013, 12:34:58 AM »

Thank you! This is fantastic information. They told me that they had, in fact, shipped her.  They gave me a tracking number and everything. So I suppose my panic was unjustified. Oh I am so excited though that she shipped. I thought it would be January before I would even get charged and here I will have her within a week!

Has anyone else had shipping confirmation on theirs?

Yup! Mine is scheduled to be delivered today.

Offline Silver_mirror46

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
    • Check out my art store @La Poyoshop on Etsy
« Reply #159 on: December 31, 2013, 06:13:24 AM »
she's so beautiful! but yeah I agree it probably shouldn't be "another" Pinkie

thank you PonyWithnoCrown afor the lovely pony in siggie :3
My DA page  My Tumblr Art Tag  Commissions   Trader Feedback

Offline Tulips

• Sweetie Pups Nut
  • Trade Count: (+65)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Tiptoe Through The Tulips
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: December 31, 2013, 11:07:44 AM »
I just realised that they are offering international shipping? Through I-Parcel, never heard of it :huh:
I don't think I want her enough to pay almost $60 though
:glitter: ISO MIB SWEETIE PUP :glitter:
OLD ENGLISH SHEEPDOG

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: December 31, 2013, 11:15:05 AM »
TRU international shipping is quite good because normally your shipping will factor in customs fees so you wont be hit with them. However, the total cost of shipping is normally enough to make you fall off your chair.
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Tenar

« Reply #162 on: January 04, 2014, 10:16:42 AM »
Wow, I had no idea she was so huge!

Just picked her up at my local Toys R Us, this surprised me too!  She is a lot bigger than a fashion style.  I really like her and the box art is beautiful!

Offline Marigold

• Vivaldi's Seasons Pony
  • Trade Count: (+103)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Liver and Onions
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: January 08, 2014, 12:22:21 AM »
She is HUGE!!!

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony