collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: You ever go "man...I wanted that!"  (Read 2174 times)

Offline ringwraith10

• Lake Pirate Pony
  • Trade Count: (+18)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Barnacle is my first mate!
    • View Profile
    • Video Games as Literature
Re: You ever go "man...I wanted that!"
« Reply #15 on: October 16, 2013, 07:24:50 AM »
All the freaking time! Sometimes Ponies run up SO high I'm like; I can't afford that! Shoooot! And then someone else buys them and I'm totally bummed  :P
Yeah, that's what often happens to me. You often have to be a sniper with a ton of money willing to wait until the last second to get the pony you want (of course, this also requires that you have the fastest internet speed)!

Offline Stormness_1

• Pony Of Anarchy!
  • Trade Count: (+28)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • I'm not a magical unicorn, you know!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 16, 2013, 07:30:51 AM »
Yeah, cos I always end up winning the 'extra' I bid on to save on shipping, and not the pony I really wanted badly!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Sig by Moonbreeze, avi by Sapphire Rain.

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 16, 2013, 08:24:14 PM »
ROFL...there are still auctions from years and years and years ago that I still think about and begrudge missing :P Yeah...grudges? I hold them tight even against ebay auctions.
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Wadatsumi

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #18 on: October 16, 2013, 08:33:53 PM »
Yes. Thats why i love and hate ebay. :lmao:

exactly! did it yesterday - i wanted one pony badly but bid on four others of this seller too,because there where only a few minutes or so left and i lwas like "WHY NOT?"
LOL got all but one and i'm happy with that ^.^

but i recall times that i also regreted what i bought - it is not always easy to accept a spontaneous bid afterwards >_<;

Offline Tiffymh1fan

• Trade Count: (+116)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • Im attracted to shinny glitter
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 16, 2013, 09:19:00 PM »
Yep been there, and sometimes I have actually asked about some ponys that I have missed that did not sale. For example if I got a lot from someone like you just mentioned & I noticed that I forgot to bid on one in my watch list I will ask the seller if they want to include that item for more money of course  :blush: I feel silly for asking about forgot ponys, I don't want to seem pushy or like a scammer.  :blush:
Glitter for everyone! :fireworks:

Offline Sabrina

• Trade Count: (+88)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 16, 2013, 11:28:25 PM »
This happens to me all the time! I see a pony I've been actively looking for and the seller has some other ponies from my wishlist that I would like but aren't really in a hurry to buy but then I decide I'll bid on them as well to save future postage. So I start off not really minding if I get the other ponies but when I lose the auctions on them all of a sudden it's the worst thing in the world and I have to have them right now! :lol: Then the auction fever goes away and I'm relieved I didn't end up spending the extra money.... but still a little sad about the lost ponies..... Ebay auctions really mess with your head! :huh:

Offline Rosette

• Trade Count: (+26)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
  • Pony Mail is Happy Mail :D
    • View Profile
    • My LiveJournal Blog
Re: You ever go &quot;man...I wanted that!&quot;
« Reply #21 on: October 17, 2013, 03:56:01 AM »
I often regret the auctions I lose by a dollar or something in the last seconds.  I think, I should have had a higher final bid!
I'm the Pony formerly known as "songtoisis".   ^.^

Offline ponybanker

• Trade Count: (+22)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 17, 2013, 04:02:29 AM »
im having horrible luck on ebay right now too, seems ponies are going higher, maybe christmas approaches ugh.

Offline PrincessKelliee

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 21, 2013, 08:04:35 AM »
Let me rant here a little...

Us Dutchies are on Marktplaats, and I HATE it! I know that I am super quick, but I don't know what's wrong, people don't email me back or other collectors are just giving them an offer they can't refuse or just make up some stupid stories about their 'kids' 

And don't get me started about people that just buy to sell, give others a freaking chance will ya!
I am SO pissed off! I saw a Chief with his bandana AND hat, I was first, I wanted to come pick the Ponies and stuff up and still? No, ofcourse not! Ughhhhhhhhh  :cry: :cry: :cry:

I'm going to read now, tomorrow I'm gonna get Pony Mail, that should make me feel better. But it's just frustrating,  I'm fast, people don't respond and it's just frustrating. So I'm telling you guys cause I know you understand. Frustration over plastic toys....  :blush: :blush:

Offline Ionn

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Rainbow Curl Pony
  • Horse Shaped Object Enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 21, 2013, 10:59:10 AM »
UuuuuAAAAAAARRRGH!! This! Here & on eBay in the last week, I'm always a day late or a dollar short. Or 53 cents short. Doesn't help it's been the same items repeatedly; it's starting to make me feel like a real loser as my patience runs dry. Nutbunnies. Sorry for hollering.  -_-

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal