collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Sternenstaub?  (Read 9975 times)

Offline Gizmo

• Trade Count: (+56)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Sternenstaub?
« Reply #15 on: October 14, 2013, 01:22:30 AM »
Thank you salemsparkler & ponylady!

I found her profile and sent a pm :)

Offline SkyCakes

• Trade Count: (+108)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
    • My Customs
« Reply #16 on: October 14, 2013, 01:23:02 AM »
I had a really good deal with her. She offered me a gorgeous Baby Honeycomb for a great price and it came pretty quickly after payment. I've never heard a bad word about her. Hope you get everything sorted, OP!

I am not sure how many baby honeycombs she comes across (maybe alot) but I did a trade with her once I think last november. She got both of my ponies and decided she didn't like baby honeycomb after I told her the one I had was an offwhite/cream color. I knew she liked Near mint ponies. She then had the pony up for sale soon after. I have had this happen to me in trades and I don't take offense to it. I just thought I would mention it. I also did a private swap with her but she came through on her end twice since the packages were taking a very long time but that is what happens overseas. She seems nice maybe she got too overwhelmed with things. Who knows?

Offline Stormness_1

• Pony Of Anarchy!
  • Trade Count: (+28)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • I'm not a magical unicorn, you know!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 14, 2013, 06:43:33 AM »
I didn't realise she was Zaradess, I've had heaps of transactions with her on the TP, but nothing here - she's always been good to me, a little slow, but with Germany it's always rolling the dice with postage times.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Sig by Moonbreeze, avi by Sapphire Rain.

Offline cricket

• Trade Count: (+86)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 14, 2013, 10:28:57 AM »
Thanks for the link BlueRose  :bigups: - its true that Stern is no longer a member here at the Arena and her trades etc were prohibited. You can reach her on the TP, via email, or on her own site - the German one linked to here and yes she is Baby Sugarberry there.
 I'm sorry to hear that people are still owed items by Stern  though :(   - who is owed and what is owed? Gizmo, Sirrii?

I'm waiting on a pony from her......

I commisioned her to make a custom pony for a swap back in April.  I payed her $15.00 and sent her the bait to use and money to ship the completed pony back to me.  She was slow with updates but kept assuring me everything was coming along great.  Finally I pm'd her and said if she didn't ship it soon it would miss the deadline for the swap.  I also asked for pictures.  She pm'd me a few days later saying she had sent the pics to me asking if the pony looked acceptable but since I didn't respond she posted the pony so she'd make it in time for the swap.  I asked for tracking information and for the pictures to be resent again since they were not sent to me.  I never received a response.  I've since sent two more messages but have heard nothing.  No pony, no tracking number and no pictures.  At this point I question if she ever made the custom.  It's frustrating because I have bought several MOC ponies from her with no issues.

Offline salemsparkler

• Trade Count: (+92)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
    • TotallySparkler on Etsy
« Reply #19 on: October 14, 2013, 05:42:22 PM »
just to add - in Germany there are quite a few Baby Honeycombs around - Ebay, Car Boot Sales. I am sure I sold about 3 or 4 over the past years - and mine were all from Boot Sales ;-)

xx

Offline Siiri

• Trade Count: (+71)
  • Prom Queen Sweetheart Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 14, 2013, 05:54:03 PM »
I have been waiting now around 6 months for Baby Liquorice, Custom Baby Moonstone, one purse, rerooting tool....

This is what I remember  :(

I am a member on her site and I have done most deals there, the purse/wallet thingy is bought from here.

I bought MIB Pony Bride and she said the box is in good shape. Yeah, exept a tear in the plastic and poor Brides nose has gotten something black.in it :( I told her that and she just said send it back. And the tear has come during shipping 

I have done maaaaaany deals with her,.she has helped me with ebay and reshipped stuff to me. She is nice. I like her but this is too much!

I'm fed up 'cause I have waited for so long.. Many times, this is not the first.
And knowing this happens to others often too :( I'm just sad..

« Last Edit: October 14, 2013, 05:57:31 PM by Siiri »

Offline Loa

• Queen of Sloths
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+96)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 14, 2013, 06:37:34 PM »
I'm fed up 'cause I have waited for so long.. Many times, this is not the first.

^

Thank you SquarePeg!
My Instagram - MLPArena's Instagram - My Sales on Trade Me!

Offline Gizmo

• Trade Count: (+56)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 14, 2013, 10:40:43 PM »
I'm disappointed that others are also having trouble reaching her!

Mine was a small purchase, I bought Soap the duck from the Water Fall play set and was desperate to receive it before the end of May as it was meant to complete a birthday gift but of course it never got here and I didn't get a tracking number either.

I sent a PM yesterday but still haven't heard back.

Offline SkyCakes

• Trade Count: (+108)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
    • My Customs
« Reply #23 on: October 15, 2013, 12:56:46 AM »
just to add - in Germany there are quite a few Baby Honeycombs around - Ebay, Car Boot Sales. I am sure I sold about 3 or 4 over the past years - and mine were all from Boot Sales ;-)

xx

I am sure there is. I thought there was anyway. -shrugs-

Offline NoDivision

• I am vengeance, I am the night!
  • Trade Count: (+67)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • No Division Customs
« Reply #24 on: October 15, 2013, 03:42:59 AM »

It's frustrating because it seems like over time there have been a lot of these issues. Delays, items not being sent, lack of communication... and yet 258 positive feedbacks and no negatives or neutrals. Things like this make me wary of the feeback system. How many other people are there with "great" feedback who have consistent issues like this? I think so often people leave positives because if the issue is eventually resolved they feel they shouldn't leave a negative. But when someone has several hundred positive feedbacks, buyers can't realistically go through and read the feedback details for every single one to see if there are any frequent issues or problems. I think people should be more open to leaving neutrals at least if there is a problem with a transaction :\

Offline Siiri

• Trade Count: (+71)
  • Prom Queen Sweetheart Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 15, 2013, 04:51:41 AM »
Yes, but in my case at the moment I had (have?) many deals prosessing at the same time.

I think it is at least a little bit about fear.. If I say something will I get my stuff? If I leave neutral will I miss out many ponies in the future?

ANd the contrast, she is so nice! We talked other things than ponies too.. And then she does something awful..

Once she said my package was stuck in PO 'cause strikes.. I searched some google and newspapers and there was no mention. It could be true but it was after many other stuff..

Offline NoDivision

• I am vengeance, I am the night!
  • Trade Count: (+67)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • No Division Customs
« Reply #26 on: October 15, 2013, 05:16:32 AM »
I think if people are scared to leave less than positive feedback because they think their seller will retaliate against them, then that says a lot about the seller - in which case they certainly don't deserve glowing feedback in the first place! Not necessarily in this case, but in general.

I'm not trying to single anyone out, this thread is just an example of how people can have a history of less than stellar performance and their feedback shows no indication of it. There are clearly a lot of people who don't leave appropriate feedback, due to fear or uncertainty or not wanting to be mean, and all it does is hurt the community. Someone can be nice and not be a good seller/trader. Someone can have been a member of the community for years and not be a good seller/trader. Being nice or beeing a longstanding member doesn't excuse anything, and people should not be afraid to leave honest feedback just because of those things. If your experience with someone has been less that positive, feedback should reflect that. Or else people can continue to have shoddy selling and trading practices and more and more people will be taken advantage of and disappointed, and they'll wonder "Why is this happening, this person has such good feedback!"

Offline HoustonCollector72

• Aquarius Pony Power
  • Trade Count: (+163)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • G2 Ponies Rock :)
    • View Profile
    • my collection
« Reply #27 on: October 15, 2013, 11:33:17 AM »
I think if people are scared to leave less than positive feedback because they think their seller will retaliate against them, then that says a lot about the seller - in which case they certainly don't deserve glowing feedback in the first place! Not necessarily in this case, but in general.

I'm not trying to single anyone out, this thread is just an example of how people can have a history of less than stellar performance and their feedback shows no indication of it. There are clearly a lot of people who don't leave appropriate feedback, due to fear or uncertainty or not wanting to be mean, and all it does is hurt the community. Someone can be nice and not be a good seller/trader. Someone can have been a member of the community for years and not be a good seller/trader. Being nice or beeing a longstanding member doesn't excuse anything, and people should not be afraid to leave honest feedback just because of those things. If your experience with someone has been less that positive, feedback should reflect that. Or else people can continue to have shoddy selling and trading practices and more and more people will be taken advantage of and disappointed, and they'll wonder "Why is this happening, this person has such good feedback!"
  so True , (:  I  never left her a positive feedback on one transaction for 2 ponies, one of the ponies arrived with a rub on her cutie mark, she said I could return her , and I declined, so I kept the pony and moved on, but she offered as well to open a claim with the postal service,since she did not send the pony like I received it , she said it must have happened in customs, so sometime later I inquired about the pony ,with no responses to my PM's , I emailed her and mentioned leaving negative feedback, this gets a response from her , an email ,explaining there was no outcome from the claim at the postal service and that if I want to leave negative feedback she will do the same   :shocked:.
LOL  I left it alone and I might be wrong but If I have to pay to return something nothing gets returned  -_-  ,Is better to keep the pony and not spend money returning it ..is  a no no   :|.   but  no feedback is better than   "fake positive feedback " 
GAMELOFT ID: balto72  Youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/2241pmth
Collection Page on FB https://www.facebook.com/BALTO72    Instagram http://instagram.com/balto8a     
Wanted G2 Mocs wanted list http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,328049.0.html

Offline Shiromisa

• Trade Count: (+35)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Real-Life Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 15, 2013, 12:04:52 PM »
Wow...of course I don't know the whole situation here, but if she had left you a negative, would that have been considered malicious?

My Etsy shop! I've got G4 blind bag necklaces and pony-themed caramels for saleCommission me for a custom blind bag hereSwap wishlist here!Current grail: Li'l Cupcake and German StarshineSell me your prototype/error/unusual blind bags!

Offline HoustonCollector72

• Aquarius Pony Power
  • Trade Count: (+163)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • G2 Ponies Rock :)
    • View Profile
    • my collection
« Reply #29 on: October 15, 2013, 12:21:06 PM »
Wow...of course I don't know the whole situation here, but if she had left you a negative, would that have been considered malicious?

Well  I'm assuming she stated the truth on her story to me :)  so It would have been bad for her  If I have assumed the opposite
is just how the cookie crumbles sometimes

was the pony indeed sent perfect ?? was the malicious Customs smudge my apple on my Italian AJ ?? was there a claim on the postal service made?

I assumed on her favor  and moved on :)

but never left feedback , it would have been a fake positive  as i call them LOL

GAMELOFT ID: balto72  Youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/2241pmth
Collection Page on FB https://www.facebook.com/BALTO72    Instagram http://instagram.com/balto8a     
Wanted G2 Mocs wanted list http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,328049.0.html

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal