collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Initials under the bottom of the feet?  (Read 695 times)

Offline Sakuyamon

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • artist for hire
    • View Profile
    • http://Sakuyamon.deviantart.com
Re: Initials under the bottom of the feet?
« Reply #15 on: October 09, 2013, 06:00:10 AM »
I put my initials on a hoof too for the same reason as most others here, to make sure they werent lost.
Sadly I have come across ponies which was written on with less hidden text...This summer I found a BonBon with "Anton" written on it in large letters with a sharpie across the front of her.  :yikes: It looks so horrible and I dunno if I can fade it, the sun is soooo weak here... I can understand that he didnt want to loose it but that big? why not just under a hoof? I wouldn't have minded then! Poor Bonbon T-T

Offline moonflower

• Trade Count: (+36)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • collecting est. 2005
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 09, 2013, 06:09:44 AM »
I never wrote on my ponies, but I quite like it when I have a pony with someone's initials or name on (as long as it is written on the bottom of the feet that is and no where else!).

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 09, 2013, 06:28:57 AM »
Now if it was Sindy or Barbie? They got hair cuts and my name written on them to prevent them vanishing because my friends from next door and I pretty much lived in one another's houses for ten years - so toys had to be marked if they were to be returned to their rightful homes. But the ponies...no way! My ponies had to go to shows :P They were precious and had to be kept perfect at all times - no marks, no rough-housing...these were prize ponies.
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline CameronFalany

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Teeny Tiny Pony
  • It's a Party
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 09, 2013, 06:29:49 AM »
Aww..Most of mine were my cousins so they have a mb and a bb underneath their feet, I think I wrote cf on a couple, but I loved mine sooo much,
 that I only have a few of my own left. I remember we had this giant bucket full of them it was like heaven! I remember I use to love to put them on on the trampaleen and have a pony shower!

Post Merge: October 09, 2013, 06:30:12 AM

Aww..Most of mine were my cousins so they have a mb and a bb underneath their feet, I think I wrote cf on a couple, but I loved mine sooo much,
 that I only have a few of my own left. I remember we had this giant bucket full of them it was like heaven! I remember I use to love to put them on on the trampaleen and have a pony shower!
...always another rainbow!

Offline ajmeier55

• Trade Count: (+22)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 09, 2013, 08:54:47 AM »
I never wrote on my ponies, but I played with a cousin who did. She had C marked on all of hers. Sad thing I finally got the courage to ask my aunt what happened to them (admitted I was a pony collector) and found out they were all throw out along with a huge awesome wooden barn that my dad had made her. I have a barn too, but mine was the first one my dad made so he learned from it and took my input like how it needed to be bigger so my breyers also fit. I just wish I would have asked about them sooner, might have been able to save them plus the barn.  She had around 50, on the plus side though I did manage to save flat foot cotton candy minty and blossom, somehow they escaped the carnage... and they all have c's on their feet, it makes me happy cuz my dad also threw my childhood ponies out when cleaning the basement and by having My cousin's that I also got to play with in my collection brings back memories...

Offline scarletjul

• Trade Count: (+260)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 09, 2013, 02:38:33 PM »
I never wrote on my toys but I do have a couple of ponies with names on them.  One of my princess ponies has a big R in marker on her stomach and my Baby Bright Bouquet has "Rio " written on her neck.

And I have a baity Cotton Candy who has "Pebbles" written across her side.  Weirdly, none of them gave initials on their feet.  :)
Sales on HOLD!
Pony sales!

divalei

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #21 on: October 09, 2013, 10:18:42 PM »
Yep, but only a few has initials. I guess those ponies I took with me to kindergarten or some place like that. I never was on actual kindergarten but close enough. Those initials are pretty much worn out and done with pen.

Time to time I get ponies with initials or name on bottom the feet. I don't mind since I'm not seeing them.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal