collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: who was your first mlp?  (Read 1741 times)

Offline Tap Dancer

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Dance 'n Prance with me! :)
    • View Profile
Re: who was your first mlp?
« Reply #30 on: October 08, 2013, 06:10:08 PM »
FF Cotton Candy. :)

Offline duckie

• Trade Count: (+21)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 08, 2013, 06:13:22 PM »
mine was love-in-a-mist. i know everyone thinks she's ugly but i love her <3 can still remember getting her from toys r us :)

Offline dori86

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • Twinkle Eye Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 08, 2013, 06:40:57 PM »
Mine was Vanilla Treat!!! I was around 6-7??? My mum just came back from work, I remember it was dark,probably winter time and my mum took her out of her bag. I was over the moon!!! she was sleeping with me and I  was checking couple times is she still beside me and it is not a dream that I have her!!! I never took her outside to make sure nobody will steal her from me!!! I lost her... I think I gave her to my friend's younger sister... It was hard to part with her , she was my childhood treasure ... Now, after few years I bought one on ebay and I'm happy to be with her again.  This time I'll not let her go!!!

Offline Einhornbaby

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+124)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://einhornbaby.contract-killers.de
« Reply #33 on: October 08, 2013, 07:19:43 PM »
Hm... I can never say for sure which Hasbro pony was my first. It was probably Baby Cuddles or Whirly. I had a nice herd of fakies before I got a real Hasbro pony, thats why I cant clearly remember. I still have them :) (not the fakies sadly *sigh*)

Offline lindsayrose1985

• Trade Count: (+34)
  • So Soft Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 08, 2013, 07:54:17 PM »
My first pony was baby Lickity Split way back in 1984.  She has the beddy-bye Eyes - she's the only one that looks terrible!  Of course, I was 3 or so when I got her.  I got Moonstone soon afterwards and she's still in great condition!

she may of been terrible lol but i'm sure you still loved her to bits lol i love moonstone she was another of my early additions. she's a pony who weathers well as mine was played with alot and she still looks good for her age :)

I still have her, actually!  Her body and eyes are nice - her hair though...ugh!  ^_^

haha too well groomed???  Lol :)

Post Merge: October 08, 2013, 07:56:38 PM

My first pony was bubbles, and she's the only mlp I have left from childhood, old and worn but still loved. My mom used to play bingo and she would buy me a pony to play with while she played. Lol I didn't mind at all.

love it!! :) my mum used to buy me ponies if I needed jabs, dentist etc I remember I got star hopper for being brave when being stitched up when I fell over once lol

Post Merge: October 08, 2013, 07:58:34 PM

It was....

Princess Primrose! Here's a picture I took the morning after I styled her hair, about a year and a half back:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

My friend David sent her to me, along with a custom Applejack plush.
beautiful pony. ..wish my first still looked that new lol sadly she's rather well loved :(

Post Merge: October 08, 2013, 08:03:44 PM

Wow it's lovely to hear everyone's stories...ponies really do bring out some special memories for everyone. :) thank you for sharing :)
« Last Edit: October 08, 2013, 08:03:44 PM by lindsayrose1985 »
Hello, [you] i'm looking for so softs in need  of a little TLC :)

divalei

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #35 on: October 08, 2013, 10:14:41 PM »
I have no idea but probably italy Peachy, Lemon Drop, Cotton Candy, FT Lickety Split or german Sweet Clover. I do remember what I got after these ponies but which of those was my first one, I have no idea. I don't even remember how old I was when I got my first pony.

It might be Peachy. She smells quite sweet. No idea why.

Sweet Clover was a birthday gift, other ponies mentioned came from flea market. Like most of my other ponies as well. Anyway, I still have those childhood ponies and my little sister's ponies too.

Offline Doedeardarling

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 08, 2013, 11:28:59 PM »
My first genuine MLP was SHS Dainty. I only ever had a couple of real MLPs, most off my herd was fakies. Anyways, about Dainty, I don't have her anymore but I remember playing with her a lot when I was maybe 4 years old. I also remember cutting her hair short and trying hard to remove her earring (which I thought was a very stupid looking unicorn horn. :blush:) The reason for this makeover was that she reminded me of my mother who had short hair at the time.

Offline ponybanker

• Trade Count: (+22)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 09, 2013, 01:31:06 AM »
my first pony i remember having was SS Posey. But i remember having tons of ponies when i was younger but she is my first memory of one :)

Offline bladed

• Dabbles Pony
  • Gotta hit some wasabi mayo to settle the nerves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 09, 2013, 01:41:57 AM »
I love this kind of threads :) I can't wait to read about your first ponies <3

My first pony was UK Magic Star, sadly she was lost years ago. I got a new one but will never stop wondering what happened to my first one... ( She was also my ONLY hasbro pony. A queen among my horde of fakies XD )
The fakies took her away of course!
My first ponies were Lady Flutter, Flurry and a couple of others I can't recall. Two of the seaside babies.

Offline brightberry

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 09, 2013, 02:01:24 AM »
So many sweet stories!

My first pony was Glory.  I can't remember how old I was.  I remember taking her with me almost everywhere and playing with her before I went to sleep at night.   I rubbed of her star and tried to fix it.   :blush:

Sig art by SquarePeg!

Offline happycootie

• Trade Count: (+14)
  • Colorswirl Pony
  • G1 collector & animal lover
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: October 09, 2013, 02:15:54 AM »
So Soft Cupcake was my first pony. I loved her so much! I really liked the color of her hair and I would brush it with an orange sun pick. I especially liked to rub the bottom of her feet- they were and are still very soft. My second pony was So Soft Magic Star. She and Cupcake were and are still the only so softs I own. I took very good care of them and they still look very nice. Cupcake's hair is a bit frizzy from all the brushing. I remember I used to carry her around and I liked to kiss her forehead  ^.^

Offline scarletmoon

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+50)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Mexican pony lover
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: October 09, 2013, 02:26:23 AM »
I think it was magic hat,
Mu mom bought it to me after i finish school cause of the good grades, we went to a toystore that now is no longer in town, i remember the shelves where they were.

Oh and then came PinaColada, my aunt went to USA and used to bring me ponies and popples, i remember was out of box and i ran to see what she brought.  ^.^
« Last Edit: October 09, 2013, 02:42:28 AM by scarletmoon »

gypsyunicorn

« Reply #42 on: October 09, 2013, 02:34:02 AM »

I always considered Lemon drop from the show stable my first and only cuz in my family we each owned 1 and I am lucky to own all the 3 ponies in our house as an adult now.
I am wrong though my 1st pony was the 1st pony and sadly I don't own her and I am hoping to find one in this condition but not at $200 like the one I found on eBay
I wish I had my pony back, I know it came from my grandma

Offline sweetstuff

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Did someone say ponies?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: October 09, 2013, 04:28:44 AM »
G1 Blossom and she's still with me. Sweet 'ol gal she has a mane cut and lost her tail many moons ago and then my mom made her a DMC floss tail, which she still has. I could never bear to part with any of my original herd.

Offline lindsayrose1985

• Trade Count: (+34)
  • So Soft Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: October 09, 2013, 04:44:55 AM »

I always considered Lemon drop from the show stable my first and only cuz in my family we each owned 1 and I am lucky to own all the 3 ponies in our house as an adult now.
I am wrong though my 1st pony was the 1st pony and sadly I don't own her and I am hoping to find one in this condition but not at $200 like the one I found on eBay
I wish I had my pony back, I know it came from my grandma

wow fantastic picture !! :D
Hello, [you] i'm looking for so softs in need  of a little TLC :)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal