collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: who was your first mlp?  (Read 1728 times)

Offline lindsayrose1985

• Trade Count: (+34)
  • So Soft Pony
    • View Profile
who was your first mlp?
« on: October 08, 2013, 07:44:14 AM »
I got my first my little pony way back in 1990.

I remember looking at the lovely colourful ponies and really wishing i could have one (or two lol) then for my 5th birthday my mum let me choose one OMG!!!! i was so excited we went to our local Gamleys and i chose my pony..... Braided beauty brush n' grow. It was an easy choice as she was my favourite colour green! I still have my original Braided beauty though she was very well loved  :blush:
One soon turned into hundreds and the rest is history.

Which was your first pony [you] and do you still have them?
Hello, [you] i'm looking for so softs in need  of a little TLC :)

Offline SweetScoops

• Trade Count: (+38)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
Re: who was your first mlp?
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2013, 07:47:35 AM »
I love this kind of threads :) I can't wait to read about your first ponies <3

My first pony was UK Magic Star, sadly she was lost years ago. I got a new one but will never stop wondering what happened to my first one... ( She was also my ONLY hasbro pony. A queen among my horde of fakies XD )
One is loved because one is loved, no reason is needed for loving - Coelho.

Offline HoustonCollector72

• Aquarius Pony Power
  • Trade Count: (+163)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • G2 Ponies Rock :)
    • View Profile
    • my collection
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2013, 07:48:59 AM »
Fluttershy was my first pony, followed by Rainbow Dash  and then they just came in lots LOL

I still have her as I'm barely making to the 2nd year of collecting :)
GAMELOFT ID: balto72  Youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/2241pmth
Collection Page on FB https://www.facebook.com/BALTO72    Instagram http://instagram.com/balto8a     
Wanted G2 Mocs wanted list http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,328049.0.html

Offline lindsayrose1985

• So Soft Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2013, 07:59:07 AM »
I love this kind of threads :) I can't wait to read about your first ponies <3

My first pony was UK Magic Star, sadly she was lost years ago. I got a new one but will never stop wondering what happened to my first one... ( She was also my ONLY hasbro pony. A queen among my horde of fakies XD )

awww :( i lost my first sugarberry someone from my school stole her on a day we were supposed to take our favourite toy into school with us. i never did get her back, so this year she was the first pony i added back to the herd. she's not the original but she definitely filled the void :)

Post Merge: October 08, 2013, 08:01:49 AM

Fluttershy was my first pony, followed by Rainbow Dash  and then they just came in lots LOL

I still have her as I'm barely making to the 2nd year of collecting :)

aww your first ponies are always the most special. the  g4 are growing on me slowly as i was brought up with the g1s but i've just purchased a sparkle pinkie pie :D
« Last Edit: October 08, 2013, 08:01:49 AM by lindsayrose1985 »

AranelSaraphim

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2013, 08:07:10 AM »
My first pony was baby Lickity Split way back in 1984.  She has the beddy-bye Eyes - she's the only one that looks terrible!  Of course, I was 3 or so when I got her.  I got Moonstone soon afterwards and she's still in great condition!

Offline lindsayrose1985

• So Soft Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2013, 08:16:29 AM »
My first pony was baby Lickity Split way back in 1984.  She has the beddy-bye Eyes - she's the only one that looks terrible!  Of course, I was 3 or so when I got her.  I got Moonstone soon afterwards and she's still in great condition!

she may of been terrible lol but i'm sure you still loved her to bits lol i love moonstone she was another of my early additions. she's a pony who weathers well as mine was played with alot and she still looks good for her age :)

Offline CrystalCrown

• Flamez o' Justice
  • Trade Count: (+38)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • You don't need a license to drive a sandwich!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2013, 08:19:52 AM »
Posey was my first :)
:fox: :rainbow: F is for friends who do stuff together, U is for you and me! N is for anywhere and anytime at all down here in the deep blue sea!  :frog:

Offline Teddy

• MLP Tales Goddess
  • Trade Count: (+76)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Mother of Ducks
    • View Profile
    • Teddy's Place
« Reply #7 on: October 08, 2013, 08:20:52 AM »
I got my first pony back in 1984 as well, Baby Firefly! Unfortunately, I lost her in a move a couple years later. :(
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Click HERE to visit my MLP Tales site!

Offline Skeen

• Not actually Captain Janeway
  • Trade Count: (+79)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 08, 2013, 08:23:29 AM »
SS Buttons.  I remember picking her in the toy store in the outlet mall. 

Glitzy Gems

« Reply #9 on: October 08, 2013, 08:26:25 AM »
As a child I never had ponies...dad raised me to be a little tomboy so it was all dinosaur toys.

I bought my first pony three years ago at a local Walmart...a Fluttershy single, followed by Rarity, and Twilight Sparkle...my first ponies were the Mane Six, basically  :P

Offline Sprinkles

• Trade Count: (+17)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 08, 2013, 08:27:28 AM »
My very first MLP was the G2 McDonald's Sundance. I used to carry her around with me ^.^
Pony want list | Doll want list | Starlight's Reference
Thank you TornadoTwist for my avatar :)

Offline Dragonflitter

• Trade Count: (+101)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 08, 2013, 08:33:06 AM »
My first pony was Year 3 Sparkler. ^_^ I remember coming downstairs from my bedroom one morning and she was just hanging out there on the living room table! I don't remember where she came from originally. My dad raised me by himself, so people were always dropping off second hand toys. I'm guessing she came from a friend of his. She was my first but not my only by a long shot! Haha I had a whole backpack full of them that I used to carry around.

parkler and the rest of my childhood collection stand to the side of my collector's display now (which is currently boxed up anyway cuz I don't have room in my house) but I'm so glad I still have her. Other than dry hair and glitter-bare symbols she is still in pretty nice condition, since I did try to be careful with my toys. lol. All except poor unfortunate Posey who has a big hole in her foot because my pet rabbit chewed on her....

Ah memories!! Great thread ^_^
Thank you Thimble for my amazingly cute avatar!

Offline Corona

• Eohippus Pony
  • Trade Count: (+33)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Japanifornia Attorney Spokespony
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 08, 2013, 08:53:20 AM »
I don't remember any of my childhood ponies other than a white or light colored seapony. I want to say Whitecap but she was before my years. My childhood collection is unfortunately long gone.

My first pony that got me back into collecting was a blind bag Rainbow Dash from back when blind bags were Australia and UK exclusive. A very kind member of LJ gave her to me free when I was looking to buy one and she has a lot of sentimental value.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Duster reference]

AranelSaraphim

« Reply #13 on: October 08, 2013, 08:53:59 AM »

she may of been terrible lol but i'm sure you still loved her to bits lol i love moonstone she was another of my early additions. she's a pony who weathers well as mine was played with alot and she still looks good for her age :)

I still have her, actually!  Her body and eyes are nice - her hair though...ugh!  ^_^

Offline achab1984

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+222)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • Ponies make me smile! <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 08, 2013, 09:00:07 AM »
Um, I got about 6 ponies at one time. They were my aunts ponies that she no longer wanted. So they were used and loved. They sure did look played with . But I loved them! One was Lickety Split the adult one, I need to go and see what the other ones were.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal