collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: G4 accessories that *don't* fall into the "$1 or less" category?  (Read 995 times)

Offline Zombelina

• Scarily Ever After
  • Trade Count: (+67)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
Re: G4 accessories that *don't* fall into the "$1 or less" category?
« Reply #15 on: September 26, 2013, 05:01:02 PM »
If you're selling AJ's hat that came with her barn playset, that might be worth a bit more. You know how the fans are about AJ having her hat! :P And the cat that came with the barn is the closest match to Opal.

sailorstitch

I think I do indeed have that hat! But then, the question is, for that very reason... can *I* part with it?  :biggrin:
:heart: sales/trades ~ on hiatus :heart:

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 27, 2013, 03:38:56 PM »
If you're selling AJ's hat that came with her barn playset, that might be worth a bit more. You know how the fans are about AJ having her hat! :P And the cat that came with the barn is the closest match to Opal.

sailorstitch

I think I do indeed have that hat! But then, the question is, for that very reason... can *I* part with it?  :biggrin:

And this is why I have more boxes and drawers of doubles than I will admit to :P

Its pretty safe to say most of the plastic G4 accessories have a G3/Ponyville source however often in G4 they are changed a little and certainly often in different colours. Set yourself a price from 25c to $1 for each and have offers such as "buy 10 pieces foe $5" kind of thing. That is normally the fastest way to move on common accessories.
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline Zombelina

• Scarily Ever After
  • Trade Count: (+67)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 27, 2013, 04:55:58 PM »

sailorstitch

And this is why I have more boxes and drawers of doubles than I will admit to :P

Its pretty safe to say most of the plastic G4 accessories have a G3/Ponyville source however often in G4 they are changed a little and certainly often in different colours. Set yourself a price from 25c to $1 for each and have offers such as "buy 10 pieces foe $5" kind of thing. That is normally the fastest way to move on common accessories.

Sounds like a plan! :D Thanks... stinkycat! (lol! :lol:)
:heart: sales/trades ~ on hiatus :heart:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal