collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Fluttershy Rainbow Power Fashion Style Pony found  (Read 11814 times)

Offline Voxintegra

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Captain Jack Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Fluttershy Rainbow Power Fashion Style Pony found
« Reply #105 on: November 20, 2013, 05:21:45 PM »
Is the number a good sign of a future release?
I don't know about it promising a release. I have some proto's that have a date code and have never come to being a released pony. But the code does help tell you if it was made earlier than the final, retailed released versions were. I know this Fluttershy is going to be in stores soon. If the retailed ones have a different and later date code then maybe these are earlier models/etc?

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: November 20, 2013, 07:43:33 PM »
Is the number a good sign of a future release?

All it tells us is that its a reasonably recent manufacture unfortunately. Its certainly a better sign than if it was stamped for 2012 or the beginning of this year I think.

However, a lot of the ponies which have turned out to be genuine protos had really early date stamps in comparison to when they turned up on Taobao.

I am going to continue to hold out hope for her. There must me more items for the Rainbow Power line to come surely; there have been very few to date in comparison to the previous lines. Another FS or 2 seems pretty certain.
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline Lady Starflower

• Trade Count: (+246)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Brazilian & Greek Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: November 20, 2013, 09:49:44 PM »
Yupp the two above posts are exactly right, it's not a guarantee I'll be released. However I'm pretty sure this one will be, especially since Rarity just came out and the rainbow line just started.
Full Wishlist~*~Sales~*~
Grails: Greek(blue)Medley, Greek Sunlight(Silver Clouds) and Brazil Duck Soup.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Voxintegra

• Captain Jack Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: November 21, 2013, 11:12:17 AM »
I've seen the packaging for Fluttershy. I had come across it like 3 or 4 times but for the life of me, I can't hunt it down again. Keeping my eyes open.
 I'll save it if I see it, but right now, I have the rainbowpower brushable pony tests and prototypes coming or already in my possession, and AJ is the only one who was nearly impossible to get. She is also the only one who I haven't seen in a package yet.
Pinkiepie, Fluttershy, Rainbowdash and Rarity are the first four which look to be the first batch out, Twilight I haven't been able to deduce when she is going to release and AJ hasn't had nearly anything done with her. What I see out there is so minimal it makes me wonder why and leads me to think she may have a further out release date.
I'm just wondering how many different new sets/singles will come out at a time.
Will the Ribbonshy Fluttershy appear when the brushables do? Or what? With all the other Rainbowpower line stuff being so easily found before it is out, I think we may get a downpour of these colorful, painted and clown-like sets and singles all at once. Except for AJ and Twi at the moment.

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
  • Trade Count: (+101)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: November 21, 2013, 11:14:34 AM »
I've seen the packaging for Fluttershy. I had come across it like 3 or 4 times but for the life of me, I can't hunt it down again. Keeping my eyes open.
 I'll save it if I see it, but right now, I have the rainbowpower brushable pony tests and prototypes coming or already in my possession, and AJ is the only one who was nearly impossible to get. She is also the only one who I haven't seen in a package yet.
Pinkiepie, Fluttershy, Rainbowdash and Rarity are the first four which look to be the first batch out, Twilight I haven't been able to deduce when she is going to release and AJ hasn't had nearly anything done with her. What I see out there is so minimal it makes me wonder why and leads me to think she may have a further out release date.
I'm just wondering how many different new sets/singles will come out at a time.
Will the Ribbonshy Fluttershy appear when the brushables do? Or what? With all the other Rainbowpower line stuff being so easily found before it is out, I think we may get a downpour of these colorful, painted and clown-like sets and singles all at once. Except for AJ and Twi at the moment.

Oh you saw Ribbonshy's packaging ?? Did she have any accessories ? Was she wearing anything around her neck ?  Just curious to see if that is why the big gap...

Offline Voxintegra

• Captain Jack Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: November 21, 2013, 11:23:07 AM »
If I recall, she had a shiny cape/dress thingy like, well i guess most of the fashion style ponies out now, and hair accessories. But I can't swear on it because I may just be thinking of the diamond rainbow tatooed Rarity and her box. When I see images of sets/singles or whatnot that are not released to my knowledge, I try to see what info/writing is on box and assuming it means something legitimate.
Like distributed in Australia and/or New Zealand. I think I remember reading the distribution country and thinking "so it's getting released in Australia first?"
I guess I don't pay attention to the accessories. I always have to bag up the tiny or cool little stuff so my daughter doesn't lose it before she is old enough to really enjoy some of the pieces .  Shoot, wish i paid more attention, lesson learned! lol

Post Merge: November 21, 2013, 11:25:48 AM

Having dealt with Fluttershy's new hair and funky wings, I could see that the gap is there merely to give someone room to style/brush her massive amount of soft, wispy airy hair. Without that gap, I don't want to imagine lol but I guess we'll know for sure eventually!
« Last Edit: November 21, 2013, 11:25:48 AM by Voxintegra »

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
  • Trade Count: (+101)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: November 22, 2013, 03:16:09 AM »
Oh you think you might have seen one in person! That would be cool-

Well if you (or anyone else) sees one of these in package- I'm very anxious to see what she looks like :D

I didn't love her fluffy hair at first but it really looked fantastic once I combed it out and conditioned the heck out of it- now it's just so pretty :D

Offline Voxintegra

• Captain Jack Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: November 22, 2013, 01:42:57 PM »
not in person, online

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal