collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: SS Magic Star Brag  (Read 543 times)

ponygirl74

• Trade Count: (0)
SS Magic Star Brag
« on: September 10, 2013, 02:01:26 PM »
I bought her off E bay for 12 + 3$'s in shipping. The sellers picture wasn't the best ( wild hair, poor lighting) So I wasn't expecting much - I received her today and she is much better in hand then the picture(s) Her mane/ tail needs some styling but her flocking is wonderful ( on her hoofs were she stands there is some missing on the side/underside but it's not noticeable unless I pick her up 2 small dark pin marks one on her barrel right leg on the side that is her show side.  But for a toy that's been around for a few decades I'm happy with the buy. This is a pony one of my sisters had that I've always wanted, now that I do I'm happy. It's like I'm having a 2ed childhood getting back ponies I had or the ones my sisters had and I wanted, but this one is much happier then the one I had.  I just hope that they don't take over like my Breyer Horses had in the past. 

Offline Bekuno

• Starstruck
  • Trade Count: (+10)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Space Pony Enthusiast.
    • View Profile
    • Art Website
Re: SS Magic Star Brag
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2013, 02:22:44 PM »
Congrats! I recently got an SS Magic Star too, but yours is in better condition  :P
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
Avatar was drawn by tumblr user Yomirs, sig by LordBlumiere and Sweetpop!  :heart:

Offline achab1984

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+222)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • Ponies make me smile! <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2013, 03:23:00 PM »
Congrats on her! She is a very pretty pony :)

ponygirl74

« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2013, 04:01:53 PM »
She's a very pretty pony- When my sisters got theirs I was what my Step Father said- 'Getting a bit to old for ponies" I think I was 11 or 12 when the So Soft Ponies came out. I had a SS Lickity Split as my only SS pony. My sisters had several SS ponies.  When I hit my 14th birthday I had to hand over most of my ponies to my sisters to play with- I was allowed 6 of my favorites to keep (my Mother allowed it) one was a Big Brother - Quarter Back and My SS Lickty Split , and 4 others but I can't recall who . I was said because they were happy memories and they were my first horse shaped objects I played with - I learned to braid hair from a pony insert back when they first came out. I had a My Pretty Pony when it first came out- until my brother wanted to see how it worked.  :cry:  But getting back into ponies is giving me joy and I'm happy that there are others Adult collectors out there.  :biggrin:

Offline kiwimlp

• Intros and Brags Mod
  • *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+27)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • I am Negan
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2013, 11:37:15 PM »
It's always nice when a pony shows up in BETTER condition than you are expecting.  Magic Star is such a pretty pony too.  Congrats :cheer:

Schitterboogje

« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2013, 03:06:48 PM »
Congrats with her  :biggrin:  she's so lovely  :heart:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal