collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Pony Collection Pictures Updated!  (Read 1180 times)

Offline achab1984

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+222)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • Ponies make me smile! <3
    • View Profile
Re: Pony Collection Pictures Updated!
« Reply #15 on: August 23, 2013, 10:37:45 AM »
Wow looks great !  :biggrin: 
It looks a bit like a small (but still great) museum  ^.^    :heart:

LOL thank you :) My hunny said the same thing last night about a museum.  But he also said that I should get all the US G1 ponies. I told him " You know that would be about 1000 give or take!" He says back to me "So."  I don't think he knows what he is giving me permission to do......LOL

It would be great if you would have all US G1 ponies  :biggrin:  (I'm an absolute G1 fan  ^.^ ) !I would say let's start before he changes his mind  LOL  :P

LOL I totally agree. He also was on his sleeping pill to. But he has said this before to me. He also thought that it would be cool to have ponies in our wedding! Not sure if that was him talking or the pill!!!!  LOL  I would love to see what his friends would say to him with a pony in his hand...LOL   :)

wow  :) Congrats !!!! need to do it too, get me some nice lighted glass displays :)    ..................and while I'm at it a  basement too :)    JK   
Thank you! They are worth the money for sure!  Yes it nice having a basement. Hope to have it done someday. Bought the house in 2005....LOL

Schitterboogje

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #16 on: August 23, 2013, 10:48:28 AM »
Wow looks great !  :biggrin: 
It looks a bit like a small (but still great) museum  ^.^    :heart:

LOL thank you :) My hunny said the same thing last night about a museum.  But he also said that I should get all the US G1 ponies. I told him " You know that would be about 1000 give or take!" He says back to me "So."  I don't think he knows what he is giving me permission to do......LOL

It would be great if you would have all US G1 ponies  :biggrin:  (I'm an absolute G1 fan  ^.^ ) !I would say let's start before he changes his mind  LOL  :P

LOL I totally agree. He also was on his sleeping pill to. But he has said this before to me. He also thought that it would be cool to have ponies in our wedding! Not sure if that was him talking or the pill!!!!  LOL  I would love to see what his friends would say to him with a pony in his hand...LOL   :)

Where can I find a man like yours??  Please tell me  :P  LOL    I once made a custom G1 Peachy for my boyfriends mom and she absolutely loved it! My boyfriend looked at it and said: "You gave my 53 year old mother a toy? " I responded: "Look how beautiful it is and she's loving it"  He said: "It's still is a toy" ..    Maybe I need to give my man a sleeping pill too when I start talking about ponies  :P  LOL   :P

Offline achab1984

• Arena Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 23, 2013, 10:54:50 AM »
LOL That made me laugh as I was reading what you wrote!  :lol:

Well I found him at a pride.......LOL I know. But we kind of knew each other before then. Just was the first time that we talked. I am a bit worried when I told him I had a collection of ponies. At first he thought it was kind of weird. But it kind of grew on him over time. Now they thinks they are cute and knows what G1, G2, G3 and G4's are.. Its so cute :)

There is good and bad when it comes to them sleeping pills, they can be very funny but can also be butt heads at the same time. He will say things that he does not remember saying when I ask him later on :)

That is so cool that you had a custom for her. I have yet to try my hands at doing that. What generation did you do it on?

Schitterboogje

« Reply #18 on: August 23, 2013, 11:36:41 AM »

Well I found him at a pride.......LOL I know. But we kind of knew each other before then. Just was the first time that we talked. I am a bit worried when I told him I had a collection of ponies. At first he thought it was kind of weird. But it kind of grew on him over time. Now they thinks they are cute and knows what G1, G2, G3 and G4's are.. Its so cute :)

There is good and bad when it comes to them sleeping pills, they can be very funny but can also be butt heads at the same time. He will say things that he does not remember saying when I ask him later on :)

That is so cool that you had a custom for her. I have yet to try my hands at doing that. What generation did you do it on?

How nice !  and cool he also knows the generations  ^.^   And yeah, he loves you ; he got the ponies for free with you  LOL  :P

My boyfriend is now like: OK if you like the ponies that's fine and you can tell me something about them but that's as far as it goes.  But he's happy for me if I have a new pony for my collection so it's fine with me.  ^.^

I made her this custom: (nothing big but I'm also just a starter  ;) )
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

And ofcourse I was joking about the sleeping pills  :P

Offline BethyVic

• Let It Be/Peace & Love Pony
  • Trade Count: (+27)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • There is still a light that shines on me
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 23, 2013, 01:09:27 PM »
Your collection looks great!
[email protected]

*Looking for MOC Starflash and her comb loose, MOC Peppermint Crunch and MOC Sky Rocket (sparkle) all US versions*

Offline achab1984

• Arena Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 23, 2013, 02:09:27 PM »

How nice !  and cool he also knows the generations  ^.^   And yeah, he loves you ; he got the ponies for free with you  LOL  :P

My boyfriend is now like: OK if you like the ponies that's fine and you can tell me something about them but that's as far as it goes.  But he's happy for me if I have a new pony for my collection so it's fine with me.  ^.^

I made her this custom: (nothing big but I'm also just a starter  ;) )

And ofcourse I was joking about the sleeping pills  :P

That is good to hear and that Custom is so very pretty! :) LOL That is ok I knew that you were about the sleeping pills :)

Your collection looks great!

Thank you :)

Offline Brandi

• Trade Count: (+40)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 23, 2013, 03:59:30 PM »
Amazing collection!!

Moondust ,Cremello Quarter Horse = Equine love of my life

Offline achab1984

• Arena Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 23, 2013, 08:29:12 PM »
Amazing collection!!

Thank you Brandi :) I am very proud of my collection :)

Offline kiwimlp

• Intros and Brags Mod
  • *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+27)
  • I am Negan
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 24, 2013, 05:54:00 AM »
I was admiring the pic of your collection in your avatar the other day, Avene.  You have a lovely collection :lovey:

Offline achab1984

• Arena Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 24, 2013, 02:11:53 PM »
Thank you Kiwimlp :)

fin

« Reply #25 on: August 24, 2013, 07:26:29 PM »
Oh, my...

There are no words for how wonderful your collection is!!
I'd just love to spend time sitting in the pony room adoring each pony. <3

Congrats on your new cabinet. It looks so awesome! A lovely addition to your shelf collection as well!  :biggrin:

Offline achab1984

• Arena Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 24, 2013, 07:28:33 PM »
Thank you Fin :) It does feel good to sit and look at them all. There smile and nice looking eyes. And all of there colors. Its just so fun to look at them. They make you happy and not sad.

Thank you, them Curio Cabinets sure do add a lot :) Thank you. :)

liely

« Reply #27 on: August 30, 2013, 11:23:40 PM »
wow :shocked: this is the royal collection  :inlove:

Offline achab1984

• Arena Supporter
    • View Profile