collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: You cannot deny!!!  (Read 1336 times)

Offline HoustonCollector72

• Aquarius Pony Power
  • Trade Count: (+163)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • G2 Ponies Rock :)
    • View Profile
    • my collection
Re: You cannot deny!!!
« Reply #15 on: August 20, 2013, 04:47:26 PM »
Well I got twi from a small comic shop for 10.98
And rainbow dash from Hastings for 9.96

So most likely they'll differ, if b&n are normally cheaper then I suspect they'd b 9 or 10$
  TGFToys  site has them for  7.99  and no tax being charged on the orders there :)  is a nice price on some toys there, I'm not sold on these figurines so far ! LOL  but this pic sure shows  Pinkie so nice ......but not ye sold !LOL
i think i would go for them if they were cheaper than 8 dllrs each , I mean a Funko pony on discounts comes at around 9 dllrs ,so to pay 8 for this little one .....hmmmm nope! they will have to be around 5 dllrs for me to get them and they are 6 so far of them i think

Post Merge: August 20, 2013, 04:49:43 PM

I....cant....resist! x3

I  need to find me a pinkie pie one of those! My HT only has RD, the Doctor, DJ, and Bubbles so far.

http://www.tgftoys.com/My-Little-Pony-POP-Pinkie-Pie-Vinyl-Figure-F-3378.htm

check it out
« Last Edit: August 20, 2013, 04:49:43 PM by Houstonbrony72 »
GAMELOFT ID: balto72  Youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/2241pmth
Collection Page on FB https://www.facebook.com/BALTO72    Instagram http://instagram.com/balto8a     
Wanted G2 Mocs wanted list http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,328049.0.html

Offline shabbychicdee

• Trade Count: (+85)
  • MOC Mimic
  • professional thrifter and treasure hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 20, 2013, 05:35:34 PM »
eeeeeeek toooooo cuuuuute. i have been debating if i want to get one or not...........don't tempt me :P
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

seeking retro MLP and Care Bear tin lunch boxes
wanted list
for trade

Offline mlp4me

• Nanu Nanu Orkan Pony
  • Trade Count: (+111)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • A Happy Pony Day To You!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 20, 2013, 06:22:26 PM »
Nopes... Sorry.

G4 customs 4 sale
     Wants: Jamie Dornanvisitors can't see pics , please register or login
Hey, a girl can dream, right?

Offline ShortyBoo

• Trade Count: (+212)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 20, 2013, 06:58:31 PM »
I just got the Fluttershy Pop! figure today from Barnes & Noble. They only had Pinkie, Twilight, Rainbow Dash & Fluttershy. She was $8.95. I was tempted to grab Pinkie as well, but I think I'll get the cupcake version of Pinkie instead. Of course, I wasn't even there for them. I went there to look for the Aurora plush. I wanted Fluttershy, but once I saw how small they were and saw the price tag, I put her back. Maybe I'll get her for Christmas.

Offline disturbed-rainbow

• Trade Count: (+20)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
  • I love toys
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 20, 2013, 07:24:13 PM »
Well, funko.. I tried lol.

diamondshy

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #20 on: August 20, 2013, 10:32:14 PM »
I've seen other characters like the muppets available at barnes and noble. Do you think B&N will be getting the pony ones? I think the muppet version of Gonzo was like $8.95. So if they did get them I'm assuming they'd be way cheaper then hot topic? Mine had these for $12.95. Has anyone spotted the pony ones at B&N?

They're definitely showing up in some B&N.  Like ShortyBoo said, a few are popping up, but I think they just got them in, so some might not be on the floor yet.  I did see PP, TS, Flutz, and RD at mine the other day.  I wasn't impressed by the proto art or online pictures, but they are ridiculously cute in person.

Not sure about exact cost, but B&N tends to be a little pricey on their merch.  I don't think it's as bad as HT, but there's still some sort of markup usually.

Offline ShortyBoo

• Trade Count: (+212)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 20, 2013, 11:27:09 PM »
I've seen other characters like the muppets available at barnes and noble. Do you think B&N will be getting the pony ones? I think the muppet version of Gonzo was like $8.95. So if they did get them I'm assuming they'd be way cheaper then hot topic? Mine had these for $12.95. Has anyone spotted the pony ones at B&N?

They're definitely showing up in some B&N.  Like ShortyBoo said, a few are popping up, but I think they just got them in, so some might not be on the floor yet.  I did see PP, TS, Flutz, and RD at mine the other day.  I wasn't impressed by the proto art or online pictures, but they are ridiculously cute in person.

Not sure about exact cost, but B&N tends to be a little pricey on their merch.  I don't think it's as bad as HT, but there's still some sort of markup usually.

I don't know what they cost at HT, but B&N has them for $8.95. I asked an employee if they had them and she said they were in the back since they just got them in and hadn't had the chance to put them out yet. She brought out the four they had (Dash, Twilight, Fluttershy & Pinkie) and said they also had the MLP Vinyls, but I didn't ask which ones they had.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal