collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Funko Vinyl Collectibles Thread (Applejack and Big Mac preorders!)  (Read 80486 times)

Offline Aquatic Neon

• Trade Count: (+86)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
    • Instagram
Re: Funko Vinyl Collectibles Thread (Reveal coming soon)
« Reply #495 on: December 09, 2013, 02:33:23 AM »
That's amazing ^ I'm so amped to share, just need to get the okay first, but yeah gotta catch em all man you must get a glitter Pinkie!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

For Sale Wants

Offline Dashy77

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Sweet Kisses Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #496 on: December 09, 2013, 02:48:09 AM »
Tempted to post a pic but don't want it to be in the wrong place or something.

Feel free to PM Neon if you're that distraught about it.  ;)

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
  • Trade Count: (+101)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #497 on: December 09, 2013, 02:59:44 AM »
I bet Spitfire and Bon Bon will have glitter variants at some point- just like Rainbow Dash and Muffin pony were finally released as glitters (the "amazon alleged exclusive" debacle).  Maybe we'll have to wait till next year's SDCC, but I'm sure they will be made eventually (it's not expensive for Funko to pour glitter clear into an existing mold- much more expensive/time consuming to make an entire new mold- so why wouldn't they want to cash in eventually?)

I'm very eager to see who will be in the next wave-  it's been so long that I'm kinda hoping it will be one of the "specials" they've been hinting at, like an Alicorn or Discord :D

Would love it if it were Twilight Sparkle actually... but AJ and Big Mac would be super awesome too!

The painting on some of these ponies has been a little hit and miss in terms of quality, but the sculpt is really really good for every character so far- can't wait to see what's next !!!

Offline Aquatic Neon

• View Profile
    • Instagram
« Reply #498 on: December 09, 2013, 03:25:32 AM »
I bet Spitfire and Bon Bon will have glitter variants at some point- just like Rainbow Dash and Muffin pony were finally released as glitters (the "amazon alleged exclusive" debacle).  Maybe we'll have to wait till next year's SDCC, but I'm sure they will be made eventually (it's not expensive for Funko to pour glitter clear into an existing mold- much more expensive/time consuming to make an entire new mold- so why wouldn't they want to cash in eventually?)

I'm very eager to see who will be in the next wave-  it's been so long that I'm kinda hoping it will be one of the "specials" they've been hinting at, like an Alicorn or Discord :D

Would love it if it were Twilight Sparkle actually... but AJ and Big Mac would be super awesome too!

The painting on some of these ponies has been a little hit and miss in terms of quality, but the sculpt is really really good for every character so far- can't wait to see what's next !!!

Personally I hope we just get the glitters of Spitfire and Bon Bon when they come to Hot Topic, or as an amazon exclusive or something, rather than SDCC I want some special new characters for that. As for the paint issues, true some do have issues, you really need to sort through them sometimes to pick out the best hopefully it will improve again like the first few waves, I'm really excited we are getting cutie marks on both sides from now on I think that's an amazing detail!

For Sale Wants

Offline CupidStrikes

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Angry little slice of pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #499 on: December 09, 2013, 05:21:30 AM »
I'd be up for them being Amazon US exclusives, as my Glitter Dizzy Hooves from there was actually cheaper than buying the regular one :lol: I hope Funko sort out their painting issues. I don't mine spending £20ish on a collector's item...provided the quality is worth that price, and especially as only a handful of physical shops here sell them so I've yet to have the chance to pick one out :( I am hoping UK TRU might eventually stock them but I'm not holding my breath!

I'm hoping Twi will be in the new reveal; she's my favourite and I'm really eager to see her 8D.
Idly searching for: loose, good condition G4 Blossomforth, Starbeam Twinkle, Plumsweet. TTM Celestia doll's wings Within UK or EU only, please.
Will also take in Pretty Pony Club (UK magazine) fakies.

Offline HoustonCollector72

• Aquarius Pony Power
  • Trade Count: (+163)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • G2 Ponies Rock :)
    • View Profile
    • my collection
« Reply #500 on: December 09, 2013, 05:29:21 AM »
I will be happy with any of them :) but super curious about how they would make Rarity at the end :)
all her curls in her mane and tail :) Can't wait to see them make her and then a Glittery one of her  :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :)
It is going to be awesome to see:)
GAMELOFT ID: balto72  Youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/2241pmth
Collection Page on FB https://www.facebook.com/BALTO72    Instagram http://instagram.com/balto8a     
Wanted G2 Mocs wanted list http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,328049.0.html

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #501 on: December 09, 2013, 06:16:09 AM »
I'm curious to see how they'll do Rarity's hair too-  I'm sure they will try to get the curled look since they are being so incredibly cartoon-accurate with the other ponies- but figuring out a mold or a set of molds to get that look- I bet that is a bit tricky.  I'm guessing they'll have to pour it in several different parts and then glue it together (like Dash's tail) - I hope the quality overall look doesn't suffer too much as a result.

Can't wait for the next wave of prototypes to hit-  aren't they overdue by now ?

Offline Charmypony

• Trade Count: (+117)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #502 on: December 09, 2013, 07:37:36 PM »
I kinda have some huge news, but I can't share at this time, all I'll say is get excited everypony!

That's not kind to tease like that !

Offline Dashy77

• Sweet Kisses Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #503 on: December 13, 2013, 01:41:12 AM »
According to popcultcha.com, NEXT VINYL IS TRIXIE AND TWILIGHT!

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #504 on: December 13, 2013, 01:42:31 AM »
Cool- any peaks?   That's a cute set- bout time they did Twilight!  Will she have wings do you know?

Offline Dashy77

• Sweet Kisses Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #505 on: December 13, 2013, 01:43:42 AM »
Cool- any peaks?   That's a cute set- bout time they did Twilight!  Will she have wings do you know?

Negative Ghostrider...the pattern is full.

Nope, they got a big "Image coming soon" picture there for the time being. Means proto's should be coming along soon.

It's been said that Hasbro wouldn't allow unicorn twilight so should be alicorn. Right Neon?
« Last Edit: December 13, 2013, 02:23:48 AM by Dashy77 »

Offline Aquatic Neon

• View Profile
    • Instagram
« Reply #506 on: December 13, 2013, 01:58:57 AM »
According to popcultcha.com, NEXT VINYL IS TRIXIE AND TWILIGHT!

Yup you're correct! ;) The great and powerful Trixie, and Princess Twilight Sparkle! Are the next two vinyl collectible ponies coming out!

@Dashy77 Yea that was me on the other forum haha, yes she will be the alicorn version, hasbro wouldn't allow the unicorn version.

« Last Edit: December 13, 2013, 02:26:30 AM by Aquatic Neon »

For Sale Wants

Offline snwbear24

• Trade Count: (+40)
    • View Profile
Re: Funko Vinyl Collectibles Thread (Next two ponies leaked!)
« Reply #507 on: December 13, 2013, 02:27:25 AM »
Yay!!!
Looking For these to complete my G4's!!  :biggrin:
Royal Gem Carriage w/ Star Swirl

Looking For these G1's to complete US collection!!
Bushwoolies- Cheery, Hugster, and Chumster

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #508 on: December 13, 2013, 02:29:33 AM »
How cute! I hope she has folded wings- or a different wing mold than Fluttershy- can't wait to see what they come up with!

Offline Aquatic Neon

• View Profile
    • Instagram
« Reply #509 on: December 13, 2013, 02:31:06 AM »
How cute! I hope she has folded wings- or a different wing mold than Fluttershy- can't wait to see what they come up with!

Folded wings would be amazing! Not sure on that one though, and didn't even think about the different wings, I'm sure they will be different to match the ones in the show.

Post Merge: December 13, 2013, 02:35:32 AM

Hey everyone I'm just a little bored here at the moment, and thought it would be fun to guess what the next two ponies will be! According to hot topic the next two will be one from the mane 6 and one "background pony" So if you would like to guess along quote this post and post a picture or two of the next two funkos you think it will be! Now you don't have to chose a mane 6 as one of the two ponies if you don't want, and you don't have to put ponies that you necessarily want most, you can just put the two you most likely think they will be feel free to post more than once, and quote the last person to keep a super long post going ;)

I decided my first guess will be Trixie and Twilight.

My money is on Twilight (she is still more popular than Rarity and Applejack) and Minuette (there really are not many "brony favorites" left). If they use "secondary characters" i could imagine either Trixie or Daring Do.
Twilight and Trixie would make kind of sense.

Totally want to post a shout out to myself (before I knew) and Malicieuse for guessing correctly I should have given a free mystery mini to whoever guessed the wave correct first, maybe I will next time around! Like do a competition here in the thread!
« Last Edit: December 13, 2013, 02:36:47 AM by Aquatic Neon »

For Sale Wants

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal