collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Funko Princess Celestia Vinyl Collectible  (Read 29316 times)

Offline Aquatic Neon

• Trade Count: (+86)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
    • Instagram
Funko Princess Celestia Vinyl Collectible
« on: August 17, 2013, 06:24:13 PM »
Pinkie21 noticed on TRU website that it lists under Exclusive My Little Pony Figures...

Product Description
My Little Pony Exclusive Assortment includes: 2 Bon Bon, 2 Spitfire, 2 Celestia

Thought I would start a new thread to discuss her here, no pictures surfaced yet personally I cannot wait to see her I know that flowing mane is going to look so epic! I hope the princesses are larger than the standard funko vinyls, what do you guys think?! Also interesting note the called her Bon Bon on the website but not the box? Maybe an exclusive one with Bon Bon's name on the box, and carrying Lyras bag like in the show :P Just speculating hey they did say they wanted more different variants! (Art by MetalPandora on deviant art!)

visitors can't see pics , please register or login
« Last Edit: August 17, 2013, 06:31:07 PM by Aquatic Neon »

For Sale Wants

Offline Pinkie21

• Trade Count: (+31)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
Re: Funko Princess Celestia Vinyl Collectible
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2013, 06:51:11 PM »
I have seriously been on pins and needles since...an hour ago when I found that product on the TRU site lol.  I'm SO excited to see what Celestia will look like.  It would be awesome if she had glitter in her hair, or if her hair was translucent!  And, even more than this, I wonder if a Celestia vinyl means we will get a Luna and Twilight vinyl soon.

As for Sweetie "Bon Bon" Drops, I wonder why they did that, as well.  Maybe they will have different names for different boxes?  That would be kind of fun!  You could have whatever name you wanted that way :D   

Anyway, come on TRU!  Show us pics already, haha.  XD

Offline Flitter

• Trade Count: (+74)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2013, 07:02:26 PM »
Also interesting note the called her Bon Bon on the website but not the box?
Ooh! I didn't catch that earlier! Hmm... I just really want that listing to have a picture now!
I know hot topic has alluded to "bigger" things in the works as far as the vinyls go. I really hope that if there actually are going to be Princess vinyls that the are taller than the regular ponies.

Offline BrinnyTheBrave

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Twinkle Eye Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2013, 07:11:48 PM »
YEEEEESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!  :lol: she cannot come out soon enough for me!! I hope the rest of the pony royalty shortly follow after her!  :P

Offline Violet CLM

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Sunset Shimmer did nothing wrong
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2013, 07:18:20 PM »
I'm SO excited to see what Celestia will look like.  It would be awesome if she had glitter in her hair, or if her hair was translucent!
no, please. not unless it's variant-only.

Bon Bon gets used for half the merch lines, Sweetie Drops for the other half. Using both names for the same product doesn't really surprise me at this point.

Offline Aquatic Neon

• Trade Count: (+86)
    • View Profile
    • Instagram
« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2013, 07:22:04 PM »
I have seriously been on pins and needles since...an hour ago when I found that product on the TRU site lol.  I'm SO excited to see what Celestia will look like.  It would be awesome if she had glitter in her hair, or if her hair was translucent!  And, even more than this, I wonder if a Celestia vinyl means we will get a Luna and Twilight vinyl soon.

As for Sweetie "Bon Bon" Drops, I wonder why they did that, as well.  Maybe they will have different names for different boxes?  That would be kind of fun!  You could have whatever name you wanted that way :D   

Anyway, come on TRU!  Show us pics already, haha.  XD

Omg I know and could you imagine Luna's mane.. if it was translucent with glitter OMG I would build an army lol jk. I'm sure we will see the other princesses later on too, 100% we will see Twilight because they confirmed the mane 6 will come in time, I like that they are making us wait! I hope they release one of the mane 6 every few waves and space them out to build suspense! :) And the Bon Bon on the box idea would be amazing!

For Sale Wants

Offline Pinkie21

• Trade Count: (+31)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 17, 2013, 07:23:28 PM »
I'm SO excited to see what Celestia will look like.  It would be awesome if she had glitter in her hair, or if her hair was translucent!
no, please. not unless it's variant-only.

Bon Bon gets used for half the merch lines, Sweetie Drops for the other half. Using both names for the same product doesn't really surprise me at this point.

Ooh, a chaser with glittery, translucent hair would be cool! 

Offline BrinnyTheBrave

• Twinkle Eye Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 17, 2013, 07:39:39 PM »
@Pinkie21 I'm not sure who, or what, a "chaser" is. can you explain please? i've never heard of that term or character before ^.^

Lightning Twirl

« Reply #8 on: August 17, 2013, 07:44:27 PM »
Ooooh my gosh, I NEEED a funko Celestia! 

Offline LittleSpiffy

• Spifftastic!
  • Trade Count: (+82)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 17, 2013, 07:49:37 PM »
NOT MORE FUNKO PONIES >_<

Juuuuust kidding!  I can't wait to see her either! Dying to check out my local TRU to see what Funkos they have!

Offline kamakazee82

• HesheR
  • Trade Count: (+13)
  • ... i saw a mouse ...
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 17, 2013, 07:51:45 PM »
... odd ... i ran into the funkos at my local tru ... bubble pony, whooves, spitfire, sweetie drops, fluttershy, rainbowdash .... no celestia ...

... and really? you freakin kidding me ... it turns her name into a FREAKIN HALF WALL OF TEXT WITH A GRUMPY CAT PICTURE!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? mylanta people ... pull up yer panties and deal with it or just change it to 'bubbles pony' or something ... that's freakin absurd!
« Last Edit: August 17, 2013, 07:54:33 PM by kamakazee82 »
"Doth mother know you weareth her drapes?"

Taeyang and MLP are my drugs of choice ... that and the mountain dew flowing through my veins ... LIKE RADIOACTIVE RUBBER PANTS!

Cherry_Sunset

« Reply #11 on: August 17, 2013, 07:59:48 PM »

... and really? you freakin kidding me ... it turns her name into a FREAKIN HALF WALL OF TEXT WITH A GRUMPY CAT PICTURE!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? mylanta people ... pull up yer panties and deal with it or just change it to 'bubbles pony' or something ... that's freakin absurd!

The mods just changed her name to that because it causes a lot of drama and they enjoy having fun and having others have fun over a heated topic, and the Grumpy Cat picture is supposed to be humorous. I'm sorry you don't like it but her real name causes so much headache between members on here  :(

Also, I would adore it if they made Celestia, she is such a pretty pony and Funko makes some wonderful sculpts! I know they'll do her justice!

Offline Mori_LeStrange

• Trade Count: (+28)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 17, 2013, 08:21:20 PM »
I can't wait to see what Celestia looks like. Hopefully this means Luna will be on her way soon too! I'd love to see a Luna with translucent sparkly hair.

Offline BrinnyTheBrave

• Twinkle Eye Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 17, 2013, 09:39:09 PM »
I can't wait to see what Celestia looks like. Hopefully this means Luna will be on her way soon too! I'd love to see a Luna with translucent sparkly hair.

This. and Cadence!!  ^.^

Offline Loa

• Queen of Sloths
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+96)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 17, 2013, 09:50:59 PM »
... odd ... i ran into the funkos at my local tru ... bubble pony, whooves, spitfire, sweetie drops, fluttershy, rainbowdash .... no celestia ...

For a long time member you should KNOW this.

Thank you SquarePeg!
My Instagram - MLPArena's Instagram - My Sales on Trade Me!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal