collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Factory errors and where to find them?  (Read 691 times)

Offline Emfen

• Trade Count: (+21)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
  • Scented Moonlight Pony
    • View Profile
    • MLW Profile
Factory errors and where to find them?
« on: August 27, 2013, 02:21:59 PM »
So some time ago I was onto taobao buying ponies that were factory error, now that Equestria girls are slowly emerging as a toy brand I am wondering if anyone seen them as factory errors? I would love to take one on for customizing but I feel like buying a brand new doll is a waste of money, I've seen countless other toys on there but never the EG dolls in loose condition. Are they produced elsewhere?
~✿~| No longer actively collecting. |~✿~

Offline Sakuyamon

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • artist for hire
    • View Profile
    • http://Sakuyamon.deviantart.com
Re: Factory errors and where to find them?
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2013, 02:37:45 PM »
So some time ago I was onto taobao buying ponies that were factory error, now that Equestria girls are slowly emerging as a toy brand I am wondering if anyone seen them as factory errors? I would love to take one on for customizing but I feel like buying a brand new doll is a waste of money, I've seen countless other toys on there but never the EG dolls in loose condition. Are they produced elsewhere?

They are made in china, they just are so new that they probably havent been able to sell them on taobao yet. I see same pattern with Ever After High which is a new toy brand as well.

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
Re: Factory errors and where to find them?
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2013, 02:53:59 PM »
Depending on where they are made some brands may never get on to Taobao. Also when loose they may not automatically have been listed under MLP or Equestria girls - depending on the knowledge of the reseller.
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal