collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: PC Sprinkles waterfall and Dream Castle  (Read 797 times)

Offline gotbunny

• Trade Count: (+187)
  • Target Exclusive Winter Pony
  • Bunnies RULE!!!!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.sleepyhollowrabbitry.com/gotbunny
PC Sprinkles waterfall and Dream Castle
« on: August 13, 2013, 04:12:49 PM »
Hi all, well I have done it again. Chasing after certain parts I now have duplicates of  playsets.
I would like these gone as I have no room for extras. However I have no clue what would be a fair price for them as they are not complete but close.
First is  Sprinkles Waterfall-
Some slight yellow spots, most is white. The underside is very yellow. Still blows bubbles and sprinkles water.  Comes with sponge brush, pink comb and Duck soup.  I have 2 curlers also, just forgot to add them  in the picture. The yellow sun part where the cloud attaches has been repaired. Hard to tell and holds the cloud up.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Next is the dream Castle, I found and reattached the missing cushion sticker that is not in the picture . So I believe the only things missing are:
Anvil sticker, coat rack sticker,  purple cape, 1 goblet, and  pink throne felt. Of course no box or instructions.
The castle has faded some, one tower turret has a broken brick (visible in photo and for some odd reason every castle I have gotten has that one brick broken...odd), the thin side the top tab is broken and the other side with tower the half of the bottom tab is broken. Still has enough tabs to display.

Also totally off, the last 3 pony lot of stuff I have gotten there has been a 3" x3" pink fabric square. Fuzzy on one side. Is this the  Princess buggy blanket?
AND i have this hat that looks like the Pretty parlor yellow straw hat ( not the one with flowers) but its Aqua?? What set does that belong to?

Let your imagination run wild

Offline ValeofSpring

• Trade Count: (+90)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
Re: PC Sprinkles waterfall and Dream Castle
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2013, 06:25:33 PM »
Hello!  I believe the aqua hat goes with the Perfume Palace.

The pink fabric square sounds a lot like the blanket that came w/ the Show Stable.

I'm guessing maybe $50 for the castle considering the damage to the turret and the fading.

I'd go with $20 for the Waterfall b/c it is incomplete and has some yellow/repairs.  You may want to get some peroxide cream and work on whitening up the yellow spots--it works great!

BTW what is up with Majesty's symbols?  It looks like she's missing the middle "sparkle" on both sides!
Looking for CF Minty, excellent condition! (and maybe Snuzzle and Blue Belle)

Offline FarDreamer

• Trade Count: (+37)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • The "Mystery" Pony from Firefly's Adventure!
    • View Profile
    • The My Little Pony Preservation Project
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2013, 07:03:13 PM »
BTW what is up with Majesty's symbols?  It looks like she's missing the middle "sparkle" on both sides!

Yeah!  That's really interesting!  Is she really as nice and bright white as she looks in the pictures?  Majesty's are almost always yellowed in some way.

:heart:  www.MLPpreservationproject.com  :heart:
A comprehensive resource for information on the restoration
of ponies, accessories, and playsets from all generations!

Offline gotbunny

• Trade Count: (+187)
  • Target Exclusive Winter Pony
  • Bunnies RULE!!!!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.sleepyhollowrabbitry.com/gotbunny
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2013, 09:27:11 PM »
Hello!  I believe the aqua hat goes with the Perfume Palace.

I was thinking the same thing, however all the reference sites have the aqua flower hat listed only, not the one I have.
The pink fabric square sounds a lot like the blanket that came w/ the Show Stable.
I know it's not that blanket, this one is the same size as cuddles buggy blanket and a stiffer in fabric then the show stable
I'd go with $20 for the Waterfall b/c it is incomplete and has some yellow/repairs.  You may want to get some peroxide cream and work on whitening up the yellow spots--it works great!
Have used half a quart of HPC on it already. When I got it it was the color of mustard. I just couldn't see throwing it away so have been peroxide it for over a month now. It just has a few yellow lines that won't fade.
I think some kid got ambisious with glitter remover. She has thick glitter, clean body ( tiny bit of yellowing compared to a g4 rarity but white compared to my star shine ). Silky mane and tail. I have another magesty that I might swap with that is just as white , but not as thick on the glitter and has a pink dot on the hind leg  I'm trying to sun fade.
Let your imagination run wild

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2013, 02:55:57 PM »
I agree with Vale of Springs prices they sound good to me :)

The hat and blanket are from the UK/Euro Grooming Parlour by the sounds of them.
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal