collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Zelfs! Ohmygosh they're way too cute.  (Read 162163 times)

Offline Calico_Star

• Trade Count: (+63)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
Re: Zelfs! Ohmygosh they're way too cute.
« Reply #465 on: February 03, 2014, 12:03:02 PM »
Eeeee I need all of these, stat! I wonder if the brown one is supposed to be a monkey? (Not that it looks particularly like a monkey, but that deer zelf from wave 2 doesn't look much like a deer either...) I'm psyched that they're doing well enough for a wave 3. It's so nice to see that at least one brand of colorful little plastic toys has originality and new characters. Sorry MLP, but you need to step up your game :P
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

:heart: My Deviantart :heart: Commissions: Closed

Offline Rhini

• Trade Count: (+82)
  • MOC Mimic
  • In Ponyland, all the food is poison!
    • View Profile
« Reply #466 on: February 03, 2014, 01:16:38 PM »
I found this while googling! It's a press release for the zelfs for the toy fair. It tells about the new lines, and apparently one of the new rares for the animal line will be a white tiger! It seems there's also going to be a magazine.

You can find it here and I captured the page as well :)

http://www.rns-pdf.londonstockexchange.com/rns/2944Y_-2014-1-22.pdf

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline SeashellnBubbles

• Trade Count: (+170)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Tears are the last refuge of the damned
    • View Profile
« Reply #467 on: February 03, 2014, 01:52:04 PM »
NOW we're getting into the ridiculous cuteness! Oh, I hope i find a white tiger! I've worked with baby tigers, and my BF has worked with whites, so they're super special to us! Gonna have to stalk to Zelf Shelf!

TwilightOwl

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #468 on: February 03, 2014, 02:21:16 PM »
My excitement for all the new cute is only being kept in check by my anxiety over the impending lack of display space, and the skeletal state of my bank account.  Why must I buy them all?! Because they are impossible to resist.  Also, an update on the miss clover TRU order I mentioned a few pages ago...canceled by TRU (not surprised though).

Offline ShortyBoo

• Trade Count: (+212)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #469 on: February 03, 2014, 03:43:32 PM »
I got my medium Vampula I bought off eBay and I'm kind of disappointed. Instead of her pink bat wings, she has pink butterfly wings which I believe belong to Buttershy and they were glued in upside down, making it so she couldn't sit or stand on her own without toppling over. I was able to pull the wings out and turn them the correct way, but I still wish she had her own wings. She also has a really loose neck. I couldn't really complain to the seller because now that I went back to look at the photos from the listing, I noticed she is shown with the upside down butterfly wings. I guess that's what I get for not wanting to pay $15+ for each Zelf. Now I'm worried about the Mermalade Zelf I bought from the same seller. Of course, that one is still stuck in China, apparently. I bought Mermalade just a day later than Vampula, but where she arrived within just a few days, Mermalade just has the "Accepted" scan from the 28th and nothing after that.

Offline aubreysmommy

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Sweet Kisses Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #470 on: February 03, 2014, 04:04:52 PM »
eeek great news as I know what my daughter is getting this year for bday and xmas lots of zelfs hehe and mlp equestrian girls and maybe a mh and eah doll here and there love the zelfs and love th rpice and how much she loves them fyi for anyone wanting a playset for them we got the lil woodzeez family treehouse it works great with the zelfs and looks so cute Aubrey loves it so much

Offline disturbed-rainbow

• Trade Count: (+20)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
  • I love toys
    • View Profile
« Reply #471 on: February 03, 2014, 05:02:40 PM »
I got my medium Vampula I bought off eBay and I'm kind of disappointed. Instead of her pink bat wings, she has pink butterfly wings which I believe belong to Buttershy and they were glued in upside down, making it so she couldn't sit or stand on her own without toppling over. I was able to pull the wings out and turn them the correct way, but I still wish she had her own wings. She also has a really loose neck. I couldn't really complain to the seller because now that I went back to look at the photos from the listing, I noticed she is shown with the upside down butterfly wings. I guess that's what I get for not wanting to pay $15+ for each Zelf. Now I'm worried about the Mermalade Zelf I bought from the same seller. Of course, that one is still stuck in China, apparently. I bought Mermalade just a day later than Vampula, but where she arrived within just a few days, Mermalade just has the "Accepted" scan from the 28th and nothing after that.

Why don't you go to the toysrus.com and get them there they're 6.99 and well plus tax and shipping but they have all the first wave still.

Offline ShortyBoo

• Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #472 on: February 03, 2014, 07:56:58 PM »

Why don't you go to the toysrus.com and get them there they're 6.99 and well plus tax and shipping but they have all the first wave still.

I might just order a few if I don't find them when I go to TRU later this week. How bad are TRU's shipping costs? I know some sites like to way overcharge for shipping. That's why I haven't bought anything directly from Hasbro in a long time. I thought they charged too much.

Offline Rhini

• Trade Count: (+82)
  • MOC Mimic
  • In Ponyland, all the food is poison!
    • View Profile
« Reply #473 on: February 03, 2014, 08:33:40 PM »
I know they're marked $6.99, but the masquerade ones I bought came to $5.99 ea, it was a pleasant surprise. I don't know if that was an error or what though.

michellepchy

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #474 on: February 03, 2014, 10:55:06 PM »
omg will I ever be able to not need all of these zelfs aghhhh I hope I can get the tiger. Guess I had better sort out a bigger area to display the zelfs looks like I will be needing it.

Offline Flitter

• Trade Count: (+74)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #475 on: February 04, 2014, 06:37:32 AM »
Thanks for sharing that press release, Rhini! Oh my gosh I can't wait for the scented Zelfs!

Offline Zapper

• Trade Count: (+22)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #476 on: February 04, 2014, 06:43:04 AM »
Yep, Zelfs are officially doing MLP better than MLP.

Offline Dragonflitter

• Trade Count: (+101)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #477 on: February 04, 2014, 09:04:48 AM »
Yep, Zelfs are officially doing MLP better than MLP.

*hi5* Got that right!

The masquerade theme and the scented theme both brought back memories of the more exciting MLP lines. ^_^ Too bad Hasbro has turned into repeated characters only, slapped on glitter, and cardstock accessories!
Thank you Thimble for my amazingly cute avatar!

Offline ShortyBoo

• Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #478 on: February 04, 2014, 10:22:42 AM »
I don't know why, but I don't really care for the animal type Zelfs. I guess that's good for me, though, because that, combined with the fact that I don't intend to get more than one of the same character (meaning I don't plan on getting the masquerade themed ones) will keep my overall collection size down. I'm also not going for one of every character like with my MLP collection. I'm only getting the ones I like.

Offline Dragonflitter

• Trade Count: (+101)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #479 on: February 04, 2014, 11:16:26 AM »
I started that way too, ShortyBoo! But then they grew on me... >.> ...and then TRU did a BOGO sale so I could get the couple that I was kinda lukewarm on for free..... >___>;;;
Thank you Thimble for my amazingly cute avatar!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal