collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Zelfs! Ohmygosh they're way too cute.  (Read 162225 times)

Offline Freeindeed

• Trade Count: (+208)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
    • Iris Tiger
Re: Zelfs! Ohmygosh they're way too cute.
« Reply #420 on: January 25, 2014, 10:28:04 AM »
Well, thankfully there is another TRU in the city my mom lives in... but that's still an hour's drive from here! Next time my husband and I go there for a visit I guess I'll have to stop at the TRU there for my Zelf fix. My mom says she's also looked for Zelfs in the local Wal-Marts around there and nothing... does anyone actually have Zelfs at their Wal-Mart?

How did you get a Clover with no wings? I'd love to see a pic! You can PM me it if you don't want to clog up the thread. :)

Offline Dragonflitter

• Trade Count: (+101)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #421 on: January 25, 2014, 11:05:55 AM »
Glad to hear you have another TRU available! :D They have annoyed me lately (refused to take my coupon because I didn't have a 'pin number' for it grrr now I have to go call customer service to find a pin number...). But I will forgive them. They're still one of the best places to go for kids toys, and the employees are always nice. ^^

I have four Walmarts without an hour drive of my house and all four of them I've never seen Zelfs at any of them. :( At the second Walmart I did ask an employee if they knew about them and the employee remembered seeing them but they were all moved to the Clearance section (this was right before Christmas and the employee told me they were moving all toys to Clearance that weren't part of the Christmas shopping rush). And when I went to go look, I couldn't find them.

Coincidentally, when I visit MY mom there's a Walmart near her that does have Zelfs once in a while lol. They never seem to have a spot just for them on the shelf, I always just see them crammed in around other girl toys or just shoved into any empty spot on the shelf. o.0

About Clover: I did a taobao.com order and bought some Zelfs from a seller who had some 'franken' Zelfs for sale (I assume pieces picked up from a Chinese factory?), including some Zelfs with the wrong wings stuck on and some missing their wings altogether. Here's a pic (the rest of my pics from my order are on Page 26 of this thread :) )

visitors can't see pics , please register or login
Thank you Thimble for my amazingly cute avatar!

Offline Flitter

• Trade Count: (+74)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #422 on: January 25, 2014, 12:15:59 PM »
I'm hoping this means Series 2 is on its way to the stores!
Soon!
From FB:
Not long to wait now Zelfie! They are sooo cute!! They will be hitting stores in the US at the end of Feb :)

Offline Dragonflitter

• Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #423 on: January 25, 2014, 12:38:20 PM »
Aw darn, my birthday is Feb 5th so no new Zelfs for my birthday. :( But at least not long after that.

Well, seems the UK and other places are for once getting toys before the US does! lol

Offline disturbed-rainbow

• Trade Count: (+20)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
  • I love toys
    • View Profile
« Reply #424 on: January 25, 2014, 03:06:23 PM »
Zelfs are showing up in Cali so not much longer to wait, also the toad zelf is on the TRU website :)

Offline Freeindeed

• Trade Count: (+208)
    • View Profile
    • Iris Tiger
« Reply #425 on: January 25, 2014, 04:49:00 PM »
About Clover: I did a taobao.com order and bought some Zelfs from a seller who had some 'franken' Zelfs for sale (I assume pieces picked up from a Chinese factory?), including some Zelfs with the wrong wings stuck on and some missing their wings altogether. Here's a pic (the rest of my pics from my order are on Page 26 of this thread :) )

How interesting that she turned up like that on Taobao! I actually think she's kind of cute without the wings... I wonder if it would be possible to make some kind of wing replacements for her.

PMing you. :)

And yay that Wave 2 is showing up in CA! :yippee:
« Last Edit: January 25, 2014, 04:50:52 PM by Freeindeed »

Offline ShortyBoo

• Trade Count: (+212)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #426 on: January 26, 2014, 05:40:40 PM »
I still haven't found any of the medium sized Zelfs I want in stores, but today when I was at Target, I saw they had a box of the blind packed small ones in the little pink, purple & green pots. They were with the trading cards. I grabbed two, but now I want more. I got the pearly version of Lunanne (I'm super happy with her) and the pearly version of Lil' D. That one I don't really like as much. I'm more into pastel colors, so the bright red and orange don't really appeal to me. Anyone want to trade?

I wasn't sure I liked the small ones, but these sure are cute. Plus, they remind me of the collection of treasure trolls I had as a kid. Quick question about the blind packed figures: are any more rare than any other? With there being 12 characters and 3 variations of each, I don't see how there could be one of each in the box they were in.

Offline Calico_Star

• Trade Count: (+63)
    • View Profile
« Reply #427 on: January 26, 2014, 09:19:44 PM »
I saw some of the new ones today at TRU! They had a few of the masquerade ones and three of the new characters-- the fox, the Jack Frost one, and the one with the dragonfly. But they were the $7 price which is too much for me. I liked the $5 each I paid for the first set much better. So I didn't get any of them :( I also noticed that Target had the little flowerpot mini ones...hopefully that means that other stores will start carrying Zelfs soon?

:heart: My Deviantart :heart: Commissions: Closed

Offline ShortyBoo

• Trade Count: (+212)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #428 on: January 27, 2014, 02:51:19 PM »
Well, I just bought my first three medium Zelfs. I bought Pega Sue MIB off eBay for $11, which I kind of regret paying that much, but since I can't find them in stores locally, eBay was my only option. I also got Vampula and Mermalade loose for $5 each. The only bad part is they don't come with their little charms and I didn't see any being sold loose on eBay, so I don't know if I'll be able to find them eventually or not. I'm still thinking about getting Garny and Buttershy. At least with these I don't feel the need to collect them all.

Offline Sora

• Pokémon Master
  • Trade Count: (+17)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #429 on: January 27, 2014, 04:56:55 PM »
Ah, so this is where the other thread is! :P

My Tesco have started getting the large S2 Zelfs in, but no sign of the medium ones yet. I picked up Catsby for now :)

Is there any picture of Jewely yet (besides the one of her on the back)?

Aqua Heart custom by Kitkumi!

TwilightOwl

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #430 on: January 28, 2014, 10:16:25 AM »
So, one of the benefits of being a bit ill and awake on my tablet at 3:00 AM seems to be that when I checked the Toys R Us website for the new wave of zelfs (as I have compulsively for a while now), they had Miss Clover listed! What! I thought maybe it was going to be one of their "in stores only"  listings, but no. It let me order her...so we will see.  Don't rush over to the website though. I checked when I woke up and it is now an "in stores only" listing. Assuming she shows up, I'll have a second Miss Clover either for my niece or for trade. Crazy day.

Offline disturbed-rainbow

• Trade Count: (+20)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
  • I love toys
    • View Profile
« Reply #431 on: January 28, 2014, 10:29:37 AM »
So, one of the benefits of being a bit ill and awake on my tablet at 3:00 AM seems to be that when I checked the Toys R Us website for the new wave of zelfs (as I have compulsively for a while now), they had Miss Clover listed! What! I thought maybe it was going to be one of their "in stores only"  listings, but no. It let me order her...so we will see.  Don't rush over to the website though. I checked when I woke up and it is now an "in stores only" listing. Assuming she shows up, I'll have a second Miss Clover either for my niece or for trade. Crazy day.

Yeah I ordered one too... Hoping she comes in...

Offline Dragonflitter

• Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #432 on: January 28, 2014, 03:39:45 PM »
Wow, congrats guys! They're still going for some high prices on ebay so you could make a little extra if you don't already have plans for Clover--or trade it here! lol.

Offline Sandi

• Trade Count: (+65)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #433 on: January 30, 2014, 06:45:48 AM »
Is this list of the new medium size Zelfs complete, or am I missing anyone?

Birchy
Catsby
Dandy Lion
Dorothy-Doe
Flitter
Jewely
Kitsu
Lady B
Lochlan
Owlmanda
Ribbita
Snap Jack
Teeny Genie
Webina
G1, G2 and G3 collector. I also collect a bunch of other stuff. (Too much..)
My collection website
My toy Instagram
My cat/nature Instagram
My Tumblr

michellepchy

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Zelfs! Ohmygosh they\'re way too cute.
« Reply #434 on: January 30, 2014, 11:07:56 AM »
I have just checked my sheet that came in with one of my zelfs and that is all of the 2nd wave of medium zelfs except for the masquerade ones there is 6 of them in total.

Is this list of the new medium size Zelfs complete, or am I missing anyone?

Birchy
Catsby
Dandy Lion
Dorothy-Doe
Flitter
Jewely
Kitsu
Lady B
Lochlan
Owlmanda
Ribbita
Snap Jack
Teeny Genie
Webina

Post Merge: January 30, 2014, 11:21:49 AM

Popped into my local asda tonight and hubby said to treat myself so I did to these 2 little cuties.

Heres a pic of the hole collection so far.

« Last Edit: January 30, 2014, 11:21:49 AM by michellepchy »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal