collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: "Where are you?" thread: MidnightMocha  (Read 656 times)

Offline Shiromisa

• Trade Count: (+35)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Real-Life Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
"Where are you?" thread: MidnightMocha
« on: July 23, 2013, 08:41:05 PM »
In my first Taobao order, I agreed to order ponies for a couple of people on here--a Nurse Redheart for MidnightMocha, and a Tea Love for another member. No money exchanged hands at the time, I decided to wait til they got here since the ponies were inexpensive. The order finally arrived July 8, and not long after that, I messaged both members announcing that, and asking for payment. Tea Love's buyer paid promptly and mentioned that she was moving soon, but she was having her mail forwarded so it wasn't a problem.

The next day (it was a weekend, so I hadn't been able to ship yet), MM messaged me her address, saying she'd recently moved, and somehow that crossed the wires in my head. I accidentally sent her Tea Love instead--totally my fault, and I messaged her quickly asking if she'd be willing to forward her on. She agreed, and confirmed she'd gotten the package. That's when I realized MM hadn't paid yet--I checked my Paypal back to May and saw no instance of her name. I messaged apologetically saying I didn't think she'd paid, could she please check? I also offered to waive the shipping fee on hers since she kindly agreed to forward Tea Love on.

That's when all communication from her ceased. I've sent at least one more message since then, which I've gotten no response from. I wouldn't be so frustrated except that someone else's pony is in limbo too. Thankfully I got more than one Tea Love on the order, so the other member WILL get her pony no matter what, I just feel awful that it's taking so long to get to her. So I want to get this resolved ASAP!

Has anyone seen her, or can get in contact with her?
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

My Etsy shop! I've got G4 blind bag necklaces and pony-themed caramels for saleCommission me for a custom blind bag hereSwap wishlist here!Current grail: Li'l Cupcake and German StarshineSell me your prototype/error/unusual blind bags!

Offline himmie

• Trade Count: (+137)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Need More Boy Ponies
    • View Profile
    • Himmie's Collection
Re: "Where are you?" thread: MidnightMocha
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2013, 08:44:38 PM »
I have had a couple good transactions with MidnightMocha but the last one was in June.

I hope you can get it sorted!
WTB: MOC and Nirvana Boy Ponies
My Collection | Want List | eBay Store

Offline Mkia

• Chihuahua Momma
  • Trade Count: (+57)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Flying zebra!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2013, 10:37:45 PM »
Looks like MidnightMocha has been online and posting. Have you checked to see if your message(s) have been read? Perhaps another message wouldn't hurt since it is clear that she has been actively online.

Offline ponylady

• Trade Count: (+34)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2013, 03:05:24 AM »
mkia is right she has been around, perhaps she read your message and forgot.

I would send her another message titled "Urgent Response" to see if that will get her attention. And hopefully she will also see this thread and you can get it sorted quickly.
:glitter:visitors can't see pics , please register or login
:glitter:

Thanks LordBlumiere  :heart: for my Baby Believe!
I love Ohio Meat Pie

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Trade Count: (+182)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Be yourself, dare to dream!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2013, 03:58:38 AM »

I would send her another message titled "Urgent Response" to see if that will get her attention. And hopefully she will also see this thread and you can get it sorted quickly.

This is good advice from Ponylady ^^   Its possible she didnt get the other message or perhaps she did forget to respond if she has been dealing with other things , so an "urgent response needed" message is the best thing to do now -  hopefully MM will respond to you soon. Please let us know how it goes :)

:heart: Wanted:heart:
:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

Offline Cool.Breeze

• Trade Count: (+24)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2013, 06:12:54 AM »
I sold to MM back in June on eBay and she was an absolute delight to work with, fast to respond and pay, etc. Sounds to me like she might be having RL technical difficulties ;P I really hope you hear back from her soon!

Offline StoryDreamer

• Go boldly
  • Trade Count: (+16)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Bri
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2013, 06:15:47 AM »
MM was great; I had two transactions with her. One where she bought a blind bag from me, and then just recently, she bought a FS Fluttershy from me. She probably is jumping on with her phone or just forgot to reply to your message.
Hey, want to review media or contribute an article about books, movies, comics, tv or video games from a woman's perspective? Check out my new media blog in the making, What the Fangirl LGBTQ+ friendly

Offline Shiromisa

• Trade Count: (+35)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Real-Life Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 24, 2013, 11:18:23 AM »
Got a response back! ^^ Tea Love is on her way to her new home, and I'm packing up Nurse Redheart to be shipped. Thank you everyone!

My Etsy shop! I've got G4 blind bag necklaces and pony-themed caramels for saleCommission me for a custom blind bag hereSwap wishlist here!Current grail: Li'l Cupcake and German StarshineSell me your prototype/error/unusual blind bags!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal