collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: DJ Pon-3 Watch - Waiting for the bass to drop  (Read 11820 times)

TwilightTrixie

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: DJ Pon-3 Watch - Waiting for the bass to drop
« Reply #15 on: July 22, 2013, 05:23:03 AM »
I'm not sure about the free shipping... it sure would be nice, but I tried ordering the $50 Twilight a few days ago (adding a $5 pony) and though the total was over $50, I wouldn't have gotten free shipping (I cancelled my order).  Not sure if it would be the same way with Pon-3.  I wish there was an easier way to tell what gets free shipping or not...

On the note of that Twilight though, I really do want her, and though I really shouldn't spend more than the $50 on Pon-3, I might just have to go for both...

Offline octocorn

• Trade Count: (+14)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • Don't dream it, be it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 22, 2013, 05:26:19 AM »
Just checking in, hoping I'll be online this year when they put her up!

popyduggan

« Reply #17 on: July 22, 2013, 05:47:30 AM »
Anyone trying for anything else today?

I've been trying to get the NES Jason Vorhees from NECA, and for the last two days I've missed it by about a half hour and I find a bunch of tweets like, "yay! I got mine, hooray!!!". I couldn't be happier for ya...
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Lightning Twirl

« Reply #18 on: July 22, 2013, 05:51:03 AM »
Question for you guys! Is everyone who is on Hasbrotoyshop looking at the MLP stuff sorted out my "Newest" and refreshing? I keep doing that, I hope she pops up in front the Alicorn Twilight!

I am trying to grab some con stuff via ebay if that counts! I won the large DJ Pon-3/ Transformers Hasbro bag for a total of $8! =P I am also watching the WLF Bubble Muffin figures on auctions. Is there any more mlp con merch going up for sale on websites today besides the Hasbro Exclusive?
« Last Edit: July 22, 2013, 05:55:23 AM by Lightning Twirl »

popyduggan

« Reply #19 on: July 22, 2013, 05:53:28 AM »
Question for you guys! Is everyone who is on Hasbrotoyshop looking at the MLP stuff sprted out my "Newest" and refreshing? I keep doing that, I hope she pops up in front the Alicorn Twilight!
I'm pretty sure I kept refreshing the "exclusives" section last year. I remembered there were 20 more listings suddenly and I almost had a heart attack rushing through checkout.

Also, last year it was a Wednesday though people were expecting Tuesday. I'm gonna stalk today anyways just because I don't trust Hasbro.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2013, 05:57:35 AM by popyduggan »

Offline Bergamot

• Trade Count: (+25)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • Wafflehaus
« Reply #20 on: July 22, 2013, 05:58:48 AM »
Oh, good point! I think Bubbles was in Exclusives and the MLP section last year, but just in case, here's the exclusives page!

http://www.hasbrotoyshop.com/exclusives?CD=96&PG=1&ST=NW

Offline octocorn

• Don't dream it, be it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 22, 2013, 05:59:53 AM »
Anyone trying for anything else today?

I'm going to try for the Boba Fett/Han Solo in Carbonite for my boyfriend.  My first customer this morning cancelled, so I have a few hours to stalk the site before work!

Lightning Twirl

« Reply #22 on: July 22, 2013, 06:00:23 AM »
^Awwwww poor popy! =O I about had a heart attack ordering those Funko Glitters from amazon before the con and when the DJ card+poster was listed on Enterplays website, my heart was also racing! Same with when the Minties popped up on ebay during May... OMG!

Is is better to stay on the MLP section page then? I dont know where she was listed on the site last year, I hope she will come up in the MLP section and be the first item since I sorted by Newest. =(

Post Merge: July 22, 2013, 06:01:12 AM

Oh, good point! I think Bubbles was in Exclusives and the MLP section last year, but just in case, here's the exclusives page!

http://www.hasbrotoyshop.com/exclusives?CD=96&PG=1&ST=NW

Thank you, I was just looking for that! Keeping that on an extra tab just in case! =P

Offline octocorn

• Don't dream it, be it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 22, 2013, 06:01:50 AM »
^Awwwww poor popy! =O I about had a heart attack ordering those Funko Glitters from amazon before the con and when the DJ card+poster was listed on Enterplays website, my heart was also racing! Same with when the Minties popped up on ebay during May... OMG!

Is is better to stay on the MLP section page then? I dont know where she was listed on the site last year, I hope she will come up in the MLP section and be the first item since I sorted by Newest. =(

Her picture went up first and was listed as "sold out" and I'm not sure what day that went up? But I think it was on both pages.

Offline Aquatic Neon

• Trade Count: (+86)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
    • Instagram
« Reply #24 on: July 22, 2013, 06:04:35 AM »
Shoot I'm worried I might miss it, because I'm going shopping soon hopefully you can do this from your phone too... Although if I did it wouldn't be the worst thing this is a very expensive line and I'm not super excited about the releases so far either.

For Sale Wants

popyduggan

« Reply #25 on: July 22, 2013, 06:07:43 AM »

Her picture went up first and was listed as "sold out" and I'm not sure what day that went up? But I think it was on both pages.
It'll probably work either way, that's just how I picked up the muffin pony last year.

Copy/paste from Hisstank:
"Key times in the past they have appeared are ther folloowing (all EST)

9 am, 12 pm, 1230 pm, 2pm.

However note it has never been the same time or day two years in a row so be cautious and ever vigilant."

Also, that star wars carbonite set looks sweet! It'd be a great piece to start the new 6" star wars collection.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2013, 06:13:46 AM by popyduggan »

Offline octocorn

• Don't dream it, be it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 22, 2013, 06:13:38 AM »
Shoot I'm worried I might miss it, because I'm going shopping soon hopefully you can do this from your phone too... Although if I did it wouldn't be the worst thing this is a very expensive line and I'm not super excited about the releases so far either.

Last year I stalked it for DAYS and then went out to eat with family, and for whatever reason our Cheddars has no cell phone service on any carrier inside the building, but we sat next to a window so I had one bar of service, just enough to see that she was up and in stock, and when I went to add her to the cart? There went my bar. lol I was like "NOOOOOOO!"

Offline spottedslug

• Trade Count: (+106)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 22, 2013, 06:16:02 AM »
I figure I'll miss it. :( We are too busy for me to check the shop very often.

Offline Aquatic Neon

• Trade Count: (+86)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
    • Instagram
« Reply #28 on: July 22, 2013, 06:16:11 AM »

Last year I stalked it for DAYS and then went out to eat with family, and for whatever reason our Cheddars has no cell phone service on any carrier inside the building, but we sat next to a window so I had one bar of service, just enough to see that she was up and in stock, and when I went to add her to the cart? There went my bar. lol I was like "NOOOOOOO!"

Aw such a sad story that would be bad luck for me if I lost service, or was gone when she is released!

For Sale Wants

Lightning Twirl

« Reply #29 on: July 22, 2013, 06:17:13 AM »
^ awwwww! =( So sorry octocorn, that stinks! But It looks like you got eventually one! =)

Post Merge: July 22, 2013, 06:28:04 AM

Heart just raced as I saw they had the EQG posted!
« Last Edit: July 22, 2013, 06:28:04 AM by Lightning Twirl »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal