collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Prices For Equestria Girls  (Read 1810 times)

FlashSentry

• Trade Count: (0)
Prices For Equestria Girls
« on: July 08, 2013, 05:08:22 PM »
I finally spotted the Equestria Girls yesterday at K-mart and scooped up all 6. The set that they didn't have was the Sunset Shimmer/Twilight Sparkle set. :cry:
My K-mart had just put them out and it appears they only got TWO of each style doll. So if you want these I wouldn't put off buying them. I got mine fresh from the brown Hasbro box! :biggrin: I can confirm K-mart has the single four (Pinkie/Twilight/Apple/Rarity) for $12.99 and the bigger two (Fluttershy/Rainbow) for $21.49. <- :huh:
Has anyone seen the Sunset Shimmer pack at K-mart yet? If you guys find any of these dolls at Walmart, Target, or TRU- can you please post what prices you're getting them for? I'd like to know which store has them cheapest. thanks! :frolic:

Novavelle

Re: Prices For Equestria Girls
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2013, 05:20:54 PM »
got my 2 pack at target for $29.99

FlashSentry

« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2013, 09:48:37 PM »

Thanks for the reply! Did you buy any of the original six or just the two pack? How much were the singles?

Bronley

« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2013, 11:45:13 PM »
Here's the info I know, from calling stores and http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,333709.0.html

non-Deluxe dolls, $12.99 at Kmart, in the computer system of Toys R Us at $12.99 as well (haven't seen them anywhere myself yet):
6 53569 84360 3   Equestria Girls Twilight Sparkle doll (rigid limbs, 1 outfit, wings, brush)
6 53569 84387 0   Equestria Girls Pinkie Pie doll (rigid limbs, 1 outfit, headband, brush)
6 53569 84390 0   Equestria Girls Applejack doll (rigid limbs, 1 outfit, hat, brush)
6 53569 84391 7   Equestria Girls Rarity doll (rigid limbs, 1 outfit, heart glasses, brush)

non-Deluxe dolls set, $34.99 at ShopKo right now, in the system at TRU at $29.99 (hasn't arrived there yet though):
6 53569 84394 8   Equestria Girls Sunset Shimmer & Twilight Sparkle doll set (rigid limbs, 1 outfit each, wings, 2 brushes, 2 sets of earrings, belt, crown)

Deluxe dolls, $21.49 at Kmart, in the computer system of Toys R Us at $19.99 (hasn't arrived there yet though):
6 53569 84397 9   Equestria Girls Deluxe Fluttershy doll (jointed limbs, 2 outfits, wings, earrings, wrist bracelet, hair extension, backpack, brush)
6 53569 84398 6   Equestria Girls Deluxe Rainbow Dash doll (jointed limbs, 2 outfits, wings, earrings, wrist bracelet, hair extension, bag, brush)

Not sure what these are, someone said they were the Deluxe doll's UPCs but above has been verified as correct:
6 53569 85702 0   Equestria Girls Deluxe? Fluttershy doll
6 53569 85698 6   Equestria Girls Deluxe? Rainbow Dash doll

Seen in pictures but no UPC or store sightings yet:
Equestria Girls Twilight Sparkle doll with molded hair alicorn Twilight Sparkle pony (rigid limbs, wings, bag, brush)
Equestria Girls Principle Celestia doll with molded hair Princess Celestia pony (rigid limbs, wings, bag, brush)
Equestria Girls Rainbow Dash doll with hair extensions set (rigid limbs, 1 outfit, wings, 3 hair extensions, 8 barrettes)

Edit: and none of these UPCs were in the computer at Walmart yet when I called.

Post Merge: July 08, 2013, 11:47:29 PM

Mind checking your receipt for the DCPI number? And confirm you got the set with UPC 6 53569 84394 8

thanks!
« Last Edit: July 08, 2013, 11:47:29 PM by Bronley »

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2013, 01:50:58 AM »
Congrats on tracking them down so quickly :) Sounds as though they will be popular.
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Novavelle

« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2013, 08:49:46 PM »
I only bought the two pack, which they only had two of... they didn't have any other dolls at all.

But thank's to you my friend went and found the rest at kmart today and picked me up a deluxe dash doll... they were the same price you said they would be... haven't found any others in town though.

FlashSentry

« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2013, 09:26:57 AM »
Thanks for posting all that Bronley! Very helpful!
Wow I didn't know there was another different version of Rainbow Dash coming out. Haven't seen that before. Interesting

Congrats on tracking them down so quickly :) Sounds as though they will be popular.

thanks, yeah I'm thinking so. Right after I scooped up my 6 someone came and was very interested with the RD doll, they scooped her up and never brought her back so im assuming they bought her. So Rainbow Dash sold out within minutes of being put out at my kmart.  :shocked:

I only bought the two pack, which they only had two of... they didn't have any other dolls at all.

But thank's to you my friend went and found the rest at kmart today and picked me up a deluxe dash doll... they were the same price you said they would be... haven't found any others in town though.

That's awesome!! Glad I was able to help you on your quest! :biggrin: :carrot: :newpony:

Offline Shenanigans

• Trade Count: (+73)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 10, 2013, 11:06:00 AM »
I'm so excited to get my dolls :) Haven't seen them yet though!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
My Wish List

Offline Wardah

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 10, 2013, 05:15:39 PM »
Someone on flickr bought the Sunset Shimmer/Twilight Sparkle set and while Twily has all rigid limbs, Sunset does at least have jointed arms even if her legs are still stiff.

Oh and I wouldn't call what the non deluxe singles are wearing an outfit. It's just a skirt.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2013, 05:31:09 PM by Wardah »
Seeking Cutie Princess toys by Chap Mei!!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Also seeking brown Novi Stars fakies, and Punzels.

Av by Moonflower.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal