collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 100
  • Dot Hidden: 1
  • Dot Users: 10
  • Dot Users Online:

Author Topic: Left behind...  (Read 673 times)

Offline Dewprincess

• Trade Count: (+125)
  • Rapunzel Pony
Left behind...
« on: July 09, 2013, 12:35:35 AM »
Anyone else finding things as they sort their new treasures away that they wish they had taken to sell?  I've already found accessories, a Winger and a Disney Fairy that somehow missed the boat!

Offline SunnyDazeAhead

• Trade Count: (+32)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
Re: Left behind...
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2013, 12:41:48 AM »
Oh, thank goodness. For a second, I thought this was going to be a thread about what you accidentally left behind at the fair! I forgot my cupcake ceramic on Sat but I was able to get it on Sun. Good thing I was going both days this year!
:heart: \"Your heart knows your song, but you have to be willing to listen to the words.\" :heart:

Offline Dewprincess

• Rapunzel Pony
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2013, 12:51:39 AM »
LOL, I am bad about forgetting things when I go on vacation...I must have checked the hotel room from top to bottom five times before checking out; same with my booth!  Even so, I still started to worry on the way home that I didn't remember packing up my $300 hair straightener and was very relieved to find it when I opened my suitcase!

Offline Clipper

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+122)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Clipper
    • Clipper's Sail
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2013, 03:23:35 PM »
I
Anyone else finding things as they sort their new treasures away that they wish they had taken to sell?  I've already found accessories, a Winger and a Disney Fairy that somehow missed the boat!

I had some more g1 mail offers to sell in a bag that I left at home.. Wish I brought them. Oh well next year (;

Offline Stormrave

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+54)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2013, 03:52:12 PM »
I had wanted to sell some of my Sailor Moon dolls, but they were at my mom's house, a 9 hour drive away and I didn't get there before the Fair.  Next time...

Offline shimmer73083

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • Dazzle Surprise
« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2013, 09:07:08 PM »
I had wanted to sell some of my Sailor Moon dolls, but they were at my mom's house, a 9 hour drive away and I didn't get there before the Fair.  Next time...

I know someone who will want them... :lookround:

Offline Dewprincess

• Rapunzel Pony
« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2013, 09:54:50 PM »
Do you have a Irwin Super Sailor Moon?...;-)

Shimmer, I have more Sailor Moon stuff too.  A couple of gashapon figures here and a few more things at my parents' house.  I know your girlfriend took one of my business cards :-)

Offline Stormrave

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+54)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
« Reply #7 on: July 09, 2013, 09:56:26 PM »
No Super, but I have Emerald, tuxedo mask, and the five light up scouts (missing wands but with stands) and also a Sailor Pluto, though her tiara is unfastened on one side.  And Rini, the shorter version.  And the snap-on chibis with snap-on clothes. 

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal