collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: ***50% OFF EVERYTHING AT cookhuman's pony paddock SUNDAY***  (Read 1494 times)

Offline cookhuman

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+162)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
Hello All!  We had a wonderful time today meeting everyone and we got to sell some of our ponies in the process.  We just wanted to give everyone a heads up that tomorrow EVERYTHING in our booth will be 50% off.  Some of the highlights will be: 

MOC Teeny Tiny Twins Rattles & Tattles - $100
Rapunzel's pink barrette - $25
MOC Seapony Seashore - $35
MOC G1 Pony wear - $10
MIB G4s - $2.50
MIB 25th Anniversary Inspirational Words G3 set - $30
G1 Aliens custom - $50
Hair Skeins - $1.50 each
Monster High wigs - $1.50 each

We still have two full tables full of great condition G1s, like new G3/G4s, amazing customs, vintage toys and Monster High dolls and accessories!  We would really love if you would take time to stop by and promise to make it worth your while.  Thanks so much for your time and business!

Offline PinkiePosh

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Target Exclusive Winter Pony
  • previously pinkiepony
    • Pinkie's Blog
Re: ***50% OFF EVERYTHING AT cookhuman's pony paddock SUNDAY***
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2013, 01:59:50 AM »
I'll probably be back again!!
:glitter:Pinkie Posh :glitter:
 :heart: Freelance Illustrator and Student :heart: Collector for 15 years :heart: Vegan  :heart: Lesbian :heart: Commissions open~  :heart: Pinkieposh.com/art

Offline StoryDreamer

• Go boldly
  • Trade Count: (+16)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Bri
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2013, 02:35:16 AM »
Ooh will browse!
Hey, want to review media or contribute an article about books, movies, comics, tv or video games from a woman's perspective? Check out my new media blog in the making, What the Fangirl LGBTQ+ friendly

Offline cookhuman

• Arena Supporter
  • G3 Prototype Pony
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2013, 02:37:39 AM »
Thanks, ladies!  I appreciate it!  :)

Offline NoDivision

• I am vengeance, I am the night!
  • Trade Count: (+67)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • No Division Customs
« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2013, 03:01:30 AM »
I don't think I made it to your booth, but then, I didn't get to a whole half of the room. Fingers crossed I can make it over tomorrow!

Offline Dewprincess

• Trade Count: (+125)
  • Rapunzel Pony
« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2013, 03:09:07 AM »
YES!!!  I want that Prom Queen SHS!

Offline cookhuman

• Arena Supporter
  • G3 Prototype Pony
« Reply #6 on: July 07, 2013, 05:34:55 PM »
Thanks so much to everyone who has stopped by!  We've had such a great time!

Offline sparkleset80

• Trade Count: (+178)
  • Dabbles Pony
« Reply #7 on: July 07, 2013, 05:46:35 PM »
I was super excited to get Rapunzel's barrette from you! I'll have to dress her up when I get home!

Offline Moony

• The big wolf on campus!
  • Trade Count: (+140)
  • Rapunzel Pony
« Reply #8 on: July 07, 2013, 06:03:46 PM »
So glad I got Baby Crumpet from you! She is sooooo cute! So is the Baby Lickity Split :D
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thanks Whippetluv!

Offline OctoberFlash

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
  • I like to eat things and brush ponies!
« Reply #9 on: July 07, 2013, 10:17:39 PM »
I was so happy I was able to give your rehairs/custom a new home! <33 I promise I'll take good care of them. They'll be gettin' lots o' love! :lovey:
Click here for my wishlist!

Every puzzle has an answer :)

Offline DazzleKitty

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+93)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
« Reply #10 on: July 08, 2013, 03:18:49 AM »
Oh how I wish I could have went Sunday too. I know that's when a lot of the stellar deals like this would have happened. It was awesome being able to meet another St. Louis collector, though. :D
My Wishlist
3DS FC: 5284-1682-0844

Offline Rachel-Eyes

• Trade Count: (+22)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
« Reply #11 on: July 08, 2013, 04:04:07 PM »
Thanks for the awesome Sea Pony custom! She is gorgeous and I'm so glad to have her!

Offline cookhuman

• Arena Supporter
  • G3 Prototype Pony
« Reply #12 on: July 09, 2013, 03:19:36 AM »
YES!!!  I want that Prom Queen SHS!
It was so good to meet you Dewprincess!  Thanks for keeping me company at the vendor tables.  And thanks for giving my SHS a new home. :)

I was super excited to get Rapunzel's barrette from you! I'll have to dress her up when I get home!
Thanks so much for buying my Rapunzel barrette, Sparkleset80!  You were such a doll and I am so glad that the barrette will reunited with a Rapunzel.  :)

So glad I got Baby Crumpet from you! She is sooooo cute! So is the Baby Lickity Split :D
Hey Moony!  Thanks for buying my first tooth girls.  They were always two of my faves from my collection, so it was good to see them go to a new home together.  :)

I was so happy I was able to give your rehairs/custom a new home! <33 I promise I'll take good care of them. They'll be gettin' lots o' love! :lovey:
OctoberFlash, it was so good to meet you!  You are just the cutest little thing. ;)  I so appreciate you giving my rehairs/customs a new home.  I get so attached to the ones that I put a lot of effort into, so I love to know that they will be appreciated just as much in their new home.  Thanks again! :)

Oh how I wish I could have went Sunday too. I know that's when a lot of the stellar deals like this would have happened. It was awesome being able to meet another St. Louis collector, though. :D
Oh, it is on now that we have met, lol!  We will totally have to get together.  I met so many awesome STL and IL collectors.  I am going to try to make it to the STL meet in August.  It should be a blast! 

Thanks for the awesome Sea Pony custom! She is gorgeous and I'm so glad to have her!
  Hey Rachel-Eyes!  I am so glad that you bought my seapony custom.  She was one that I spent a lot of time on and my husband always really liked her.  Alas, you can't keep them all (even though I sure try, haha).  I really do appreciate you giving her a new home though and it was such a pleasure meeting you. 

I would love to offer my most heartfelt thanks to everyone that spent their hard earned cash at my booths this weekend and gave so many of my beloved ponies, etc. new homes.  It is always a little sad when you have to sell items from your collections, but it makes it so much easier when you know that "new" friends will be appreciating them for years to come.  Thanks! :)

Offline DazzleKitty

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+93)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
« Reply #13 on: July 09, 2013, 05:22:07 PM »
cookhuman - I'd love to be able to make the meet, but I am going to be in Colorado that weekend. When my two brothers asked me to go with them, I couldn't resist using the last of my vacation time for it. But we should have a little get together anyways! Maybe a lunch or something. And if you have ponies for sale that I need at the time, chances are you'll probably make some cash, haha! :D  By the time I made it to your booth, my spending funds were getting to the nitty gritty.
My Wishlist
3DS FC: 5284-1682-0844

Offline shimmer73083

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • Dazzle Surprise
« Reply #14 on: July 09, 2013, 07:05:12 PM »
Thanks again for the wonderful ponies I was able to take home - TAF Yum Yum, TAF Nightglider, TE Bright Eyes, the wallet box, the petite, among other ponies!  It was so nice to meet you, too!!!  Amanda got a kick out of Cookhuman's Husband name tag, lol.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal