collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: BABW Twilight and Spike coming August 1st & 2nd!  (Read 10941 times)

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
Re: BABW Twilight and Spike coming August 1st!!!
« Reply #30 on: July 15, 2013, 01:25:15 AM »
Has anybody other than the one employee confirmed the Aug 1st date? I want to be sure that date is right before I start making plans. BABW is a long drive from me. From experience I know that employees can be wrong and/or dates can change.

sailorstitch

No doubt after the last success they will advertise the life out of the new launch. I agree with checking the website and perhaps phoning your local store in the next week or so.
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline Jinxxy

• Trade Count: (+96)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Fancy Rats, Fursuiting and Neon green ponies!
    • View Profile
    • http://mlparena.com!!!
« Reply #31 on: July 15, 2013, 01:34:37 AM »
Hrm.. I am curious to see Spike!
I haven't gotten Dash or Pinkie, and to be honest, those are my favorites so I dunno If I will end up getting a BAB or not :p
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
 Also seeking QBs Hat, 2017 easter egg RD

HippieBex

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #32 on: July 15, 2013, 03:00:45 AM »
I was looking on the Build A Bear UK website the other day and I got into a page i'd never seen before when i was searching for something, I think it was probably a behind the scenes pages as it had a lot of unreleased bears and clothes and stuff on it but I found pictures and prices for Spike and Twilight Sparkle, Twilight was listed as £19 and Spike was £8. I clicked on them but they just said not for sale and when I went to show my mum the page this morning as i had saved it the entire page was gone but hopefully this means we will get them soon as i really want Spike :biggrin:.

Offline CupidStrikes

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Angry little slice of pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 15, 2013, 04:47:16 AM »
I was looking on the Build A Bear UK website the other day and I got into a page i'd never seen before when i was searching for something, I think it was probably a behind the scenes pages as it had a lot of unreleased bears and clothes and stuff on it but I found pictures and prices for Spike and Twilight Sparkle, Twilight was listed as £19 and Spike was £8. I clicked on them but they just said not for sale and when I went to show my mum the page this morning as i had saved it the entire page was gone but hopefully this means we will get them soon as i really want Spike :biggrin:.

Twi will be £19 as well? That's good. I was worried she might be more given she's an alicorn and all.
Idly searching for: loose, good condition G4 Blossomforth, Starbeam Twinkle, Plumsweet. TTM Celestia doll's wings Within UK or EU only, please.
Will also take in Pretty Pony Club (UK magazine) fakies.

Offline sailorstitch

• Trade Count: (+94)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Instagram @sailorstitch
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 15, 2013, 07:06:41 AM »
Has anybody other than the one employee confirmed the Aug 1st date? I want to be sure that date is right before I start making plans. BABW is a long drive from me. From experience I know that employees can be wrong and/or dates can change.

sailorstitch

I would recommend calling on the August 1st before heading all that way. Luckily my closest store is about 2 mins from my house.

I really can't wait until the day of to find out. I'm going to be going with friends so I need to know sooner rather than later. I wish they would officially announce it already...... Would somebody mind asking on their Facebook page? I don't have or want an account on FB.

sailorstitch

Offline Cool.Breeze

• Trade Count: (+24)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 15, 2013, 07:22:58 AM »

sailorstitch

I would recommend calling on the August 1st before heading all that way. Luckily my closest store is about 2 mins from my house.

I really can't wait until the day of to find out. I'm going to be going with friends so I need to know sooner rather than later. I wish they would officially announce it already...... Would somebody mind asking on their Facebook page? I don't have or want an account on FB.

sailorstitch

Others have asked, but I'd never seen any replies. I'll go there in a minute and ask though, because I'm getting anxious for an announcement myself Dx The date is approaching, and you'd think they'd have made it public by now.

The only other place where I saw an August 1st release date was a forum called "Bearville Insider"  ( http://www.bearvilleinsider.com/forum/showthread.php?p=4111716 ), though there were other pony blogs that cited an August release date around the time when they were first found, so it's a little hopeful!

EDIT: I just got a reply from BABW, here's what they said:

we will release more details at a later date. Right now we can tell you that we do plan to have more from the My Little Pony collection late this summer. Thank you!

So it looks like the release date might be later than August 1st after all :\
« Last Edit: July 15, 2013, 11:59:22 AM by Cool.Breeze »

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
I haven't gotten Dash or Pinkie, and to be honest, those are my favorites so I dunno If I will end up getting a BAB or not :p

Here is a picture of Spike for you

Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline sailorstitch

• Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
That's for posting what BABW said! I'll hold off on making any plans for now.....

sailorstitch

Offline Cool.Breeze

• Trade Count: (+24)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
Re: BABW Twilight and Spike coming August 1st (UPDATE:Mixed reports...)
« Reply #38 on: July 16, 2013, 06:54:19 AM »
That's for posting what BABW said! I'll hold off on making any plans for now.....

sailorstitch

No problem! Though- I think it's worth noting that someone from the UK replied to my wall post today to let me know that they'd received a leaflet from BABW, it states an August 1st release date for Spike and Twi.... the lady at our location gave that same date. I wonder if the folks at BAB's FB page aren't authorized to make confirmations on merch that hasn't been officially announced? I dunno, but I'm still preparing for August 1st to be safe ^^

Offline sailorstitch

• Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 16, 2013, 07:11:33 AM »

sailorstitch

No problem! Though- I think it's worth noting that someone from the UK replied to my wall post today to let me know that they'd received a leaflet from BABW, it states an August 1st release date for Spike and Twi.... the lady at our location gave that same date. I wonder if the folks at BAB's FB page aren't authorized to make confirmations on merch that hasn't been officially announced? I dunno, but I'm still preparing for August 1st to be safe ^^

If that's the case then somebody on here should be getting a leaflet soon too.

sailorstitch

Offline lunar_scythe

• factory error Blue Belle
  • Gold Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+84)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 16, 2013, 09:49:08 AM »
I've also been told August 1st, by a BAB employee (who is also a collector) :)
My Army of Bluebelles (New pic coming sooner or later)

Offline rtattles

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+39)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
    • Rtattles' Blog
« Reply #41 on: July 16, 2013, 06:38:12 PM »

Here is a picture of Spike for you

OMG I am in love with Spike!!! MUST HAVE! Eh... I'll pass on Twilight. I just want a regular unicorn. Maybe when it's Rarity.

Inventorising my collection @ http://rtattles.wordpress.com/
Formerly known as DebonaireThundercloud

Offline Watercolors

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Prom Queen Sweetheart Sister Pony
  • Collector of G1 and G2!
    • View Profile
    • My deviantart page
« Reply #42 on: July 16, 2013, 07:21:42 PM »
That Spike is too cute for me to pass up on! I'll have to get him a bow tie :)

Offline loverofbalto

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 17, 2013, 06:47:13 AM »
The lady at my Build a Bear in the MOA was excited that I knew about Twilight coming on the 1st.  They haven't advertised her yet at the store, but they know she is coming.  I can't wait.

Offline CupidStrikes

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Angry little slice of pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: July 17, 2013, 11:45:53 AM »

Just found this posted on another pony board :D
Idly searching for: loose, good condition G4 Blossomforth, Starbeam Twinkle, Plumsweet. TTM Celestia doll's wings Within UK or EU only, please.
Will also take in Pretty Pony Club (UK magazine) fakies.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal