collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: BABW Twilight and Spike coming August 1st & 2nd!  (Read 11026 times)

Binny

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: BABW Twilight and Spike coming August 1st & 2nd!
« Reply #120 on: August 01, 2013, 10:15:40 PM »
The Princess Twilight cometh! Behold! Behold!

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

So much want. I may be tempted to even out her bangs a bit.

pallas

« Reply #121 on: August 01, 2013, 11:20:13 PM »
ok, so guess i'll be going to build a bear and getting spike.  Does he have any accessories or clothes?  A tux would be super cute.

phoenixsoul85

Re: BABW Twilight and Spike coming August 1st (UPDATE:Mixed reports...)
« Reply #122 on: August 02, 2013, 07:50:58 PM »
I may have to get 2 Twilights.  Stuff one and get the dress for her.  The other may have to come home with me unstuffed so I can clip her wings, stitch her up, and get her stuffed as just a unicorn.  Of course I will get Spike!!!

Oh, I didn't think of that, buying one unstuffed, removing the wings and stitching the holes shut, then take them to a physical store to finish stuffing them. LOL, I wonder what the BABW employees would think of that.... XD

I'm pretty close with the manager and she said she cannot wait until I bring my de-winged Twilight back in to get stuffed.  It is still technically a BAB product and when I purchased it, the stuffing is included in the price.

Offline Zilla

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Mighty Morphin Power Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: August 02, 2013, 09:42:26 PM »
Does anyone know what the Twilight voice sounds like? What does she say? I got mine on Thursday but I'm wondering if I can take it back and get the sound put in. They didn't tell me there were new sounds when I was there, I assumed it was just the MLP theme like last time.

Offline ember86

• Trade Count: (+40)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • A very picky little pony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: August 02, 2013, 11:02:03 PM »
It just the theme song.
  Thank you Scraleos for my sig! Thank you MLPmintchocolatechip for my a avatar  Have a very pony day [you]
My etsy shop

phoenixsoul85

« Reply #125 on: August 03, 2013, 05:45:05 AM »
"My name is Twilight Sparkle.   Sparkle is in my name and magic is my game."  Is what Twilight's sound says.

Rainbow Dash says, "My name is Rainbow Dash but sometimes they call me Rainbow Crash."

Then they have the entire theme song as another sound option.  They just added both of these.  You can take your animal back to the store and they will operate on it to insert the sound.  You can also get fluff added or taken out any time you want.  Also you can get them to stitch it back up if the seam comes apart.

Offline CupidStrikes

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Angry little slice of pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: August 03, 2013, 06:24:44 AM »
"My name is Twilight Sparkle.   Sparkle is in my name and magic is my game."  Is what Twilight's sound says.

Rainbow Dash says, "My name is Rainbow Dash but sometimes they call me Rainbow Crash."

Then they have the entire theme song as another sound option.  They just added both of these.  You can take your animal back to the store and they will operate on it to insert the sound.  You can also get fluff added or taken out any time you want.  Also you can get them to stitch it back up if the seam comes apart.

Oooh that's interesting to know :o I added a little more fluff to my Dash's butt and tightened up her stitches myself but it's great to know they'll sort that kind of stuff out even after you've taken them home :D

I was kinda hoping Twiley's sound might be "Dear Princess Celestia, today I learned a new lesson about the magic of friendship" or something :( I'd be a lil too worried about accidentally setting it off to get one, though, I think xD
Idly searching for: loose, good condition G4 Blossomforth, Starbeam Twinkle, Plumsweet. TTM Celestia doll's wings Within UK or EU only, please.
Will also take in Pretty Pony Club (UK magazine) fakies.

Offline Salli

• The Heir of Ravenclaw
  • Trade Count: (+100)
  • MOC Mimic
  • SalliCostumer on DeviantArt
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: August 03, 2013, 07:25:23 AM »
I wonder if you could buy one of those 'build a sound' buttons they have, then record something from the show onto it from the TV, then have it put in...

Also, my BAB manager (who is a Fluttershy fan) says Fluttershy will be released in November! (I wonder if she'll be out for Black Friday  :yikes:)

I LOVVVVVE my Spike plush! He is adorable and I love his size. I'd swear they had more than 25 in the store though and I know they'd already sold a bunch. I got Twilight too, they had RD but I couldn't afford her as well. If she's still there in September when my coupon kicks in I'll get her.

Offline hannaliten

• Trade Count: (+292)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: August 03, 2013, 07:51:01 AM »
I just ordered 2 Spikes from the website. The shipping was cheaper than what the gas would have cost me to go to the nearest store.

Offline Zilla

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Mighty Morphin Power Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: August 03, 2013, 12:28:08 PM »

What BAB stores did you all go to where they had the voice sounds? I called mine just to make sure before I took my ponies back in to get them, and they said they didn't have them and to their knowledge sounds for the ponies other than the theme song didn't exist. I guess if they're new maybe they haven't gotten them yet. I'll call back another time I guess.

Offline Salli

• The Heir of Ravenclaw
  • Trade Count: (+100)
  • MOC Mimic
  • SalliCostumer on DeviantArt
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: August 03, 2013, 03:37:32 PM »
I did make one temorary change to Spike

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: August 04, 2013, 04:46:20 AM »
:rofl: I love it!
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

cleverLC

« Reply #132 on: August 04, 2013, 05:29:34 AM »
TWILIGHT SPARKLE PLUSH OMG DO WANT <3

*ahem* I mean, that sounds great!

GoodyGumdrop

« Reply #133 on: August 04, 2013, 08:24:58 AM »
I may have to get 2 Twilights.  Stuff one and get the dress for her.  The other may have to come home with me unstuffed so I can clip her wings, stitch her up, and get her stuffed as just a unicorn.  Of course I will get Spike!!!

Oh, I didn't think of that, buying one unstuffed, removing the wings and stitching the holes shut, then take them to a physical store to finish stuffing them. LOL, I wonder what the BABW employees would think of that.... XD

I'm pretty close with the manager and she said she cannot wait until I bring my de-winged Twilight back in to get stuffed.  It is still technically a BAB product and when I purchased it, the stuffing is included in the price.

Please post pictures of the finished, altered Twilight Sparkle when you're done. I'm considering doing this myself, but I want to see what it looks like finished before I order and butcher another pony (as I have limited sewing skills).

Lightning Twirl

« Reply #134 on: August 04, 2013, 09:40:13 AM »
Here is my picture!!! Yay!!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal