collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: New Funko protos- ponies revealed  (Read 7659 times)

Offline Jocelyn

• Trade Count: (+30)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
Re: New Funko protos- ponies revealed
« Reply #15 on: July 02, 2013, 03:11:22 PM »
These do look super nice! ...but really, Bon Bon before Twilight, Rarity or AJ? :( I will be getting Pinkie and possibly Lyra, but I'm more anxious for the rest of the main six.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Bow Tie

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Lady in Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 02, 2013, 03:15:16 PM »
I'm liking Lyra, but I want Rarity! Where is my Rarity!? :cry: I do want Spitfire as well!
-Bow Tie

Thank you Lord Blumiere and Nence for my adorable adopts! :heart:

Offline Kitzka

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Prom Queen Sweetheart Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 02, 2013, 03:18:01 PM »
I'm actually hoping that the rest of the mane 6 are to come. Normally the releases have been a mane 6 pony with another character.

Including Pinky there are 4 mane 6 left to go and there are 5 other characters here. So, I'm hoping some of these will actually be paired with a to be determined mane 6 character. But that could just be my wishful thinking.

I am curious about when these will come out. Usually with funko the protos show up and then production pieces are not that far behind but with so many ponies, I can't imagine how many of these will be coming soon. I don't want to wait for a whole year to see some of these.

L

Offline Starly

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 02, 2013, 03:20:14 PM »
They will make all the mane 6, they said they would, they even said AJ would have her hat. No doubt we'll likely only see AJ and Rarity in 2015, but we WILL see them. I only hope they keep putting off the mane 6 six releases so they have more excuses to make more fan favorite ponies. Hopefully more stallions too.
When the Equestria Girls dolls show up in stores and you end up with unneeded doubles, PM me! I'll buy them!/i]

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
  • Trade Count: (+101)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 02, 2013, 03:20:29 PM »
Question for the OP-   Are these your pictures or are they pics from the Gemini site?

These do look super nice! ...but really, Bon Bon before Twilight, Rarity or AJ? :( I will be getting Pinkie and possibly Lyra, but I'm more anxious for the rest of the main six.

It's funny though- usually when Hasbro re-does the mane six everyone complains-  but when they don't, everyone complains  :lol:

That said- I would have thought it would have made more sense to do one of the main ponies paired with one other character (like the prior releases and Pinkie and Lyra). 

But who knows- we haven't had any confirmation as to the order of the releases past Pinkie and Lyra - so maybe Twilight, Rarity and AJ will in fact be paired with Bon Bon, DJ, and Spitfire.

Offline HawaiianRain

• Guardian of Imagination
  • Trade Count: (+16)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 02, 2013, 03:21:30 PM »
I'm thinking the rest of the mane six will be in the next wave of releases. It seems they are doing the same thing with the PoP series as well.

Looking forward to lyra and bon bon! I give credit to funko for producing the secondary characters, which there are quite a few of.

Offline Bow Tie

• G3 Prototype Pony
  • Lady in Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 02, 2013, 03:22:57 PM »
Question for the OP-   Are these your pictures or are they pics from the Gemini site?

It's funny though- usually when Hasbro re-does the mane six everyone complains-  but when they don't, everyone complains  :lol:

That said- I would have thought it would have made more sense to do one of the main ponies paired with one other character (like the prior releases and Pinkie and Lyra). 

But who knows- we haven't had any confirmation as to the order of the releases past Pinkie and Lyra - so maybe Twilight, Rarity and AJ will in fact be paired with Bon Bon, DJ, and Spitfire.

Well, we haven't had the full set of Main 6 for the Funkos so that's a bit different than the burshables. lol

I'm going to talk to Funko at the Fair this weekend and see if I can get any answers about the rest of the main 6. I need more Raritys for my Rarity army!
-Bow Tie

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 02, 2013, 03:24:55 PM »

Oooooh- I hope the reps have some good info!  Maybe they will have the new ponies at the Fair! That would be awesome-

Offline Bow Tie

• G3 Prototype Pony
  • Lady in Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 02, 2013, 03:27:08 PM »

Oooooh- I hope the reps have some good info!  Maybe they will have the new ponies at the Fair! That would be awesome-

I hope so! The moment I get info, I'm writing it down and posting it here! I'm not a fast typer on my phone so we shall see how long it takes me to post the info. XD
-Bow Tie

Offline Kitzka

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Prom Queen Sweetheart Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 02, 2013, 03:27:41 PM »

These are from gemini's site. they were available for sale a few hours ago. I know that on gemini's site once the item sells the pic goes away. I saved them so I could take a better look at who was coming. I did buy one of the protos but was not able to afford them all. So, I had to pick and choose. I know linking to gemini wasn't allowed and as I mentioned once someone bought the proto the pic would disappear.

L

Eaglefeather

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #25 on: July 02, 2013, 03:28:02 PM »
Wow, these are so cool! I never thought they would make more!

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 02, 2013, 03:29:24 PM »
I got a couple too  :biggrin:

I wish I'd seen that Spitfire! I missed out on her-  that isn't by chance the one you got, is it? 

Offline Pinkie21

• Trade Count: (+31)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 02, 2013, 03:30:25 PM »
WOW!  I'm totally wanting the Octavia and Sweetie Drops figures!

Offline Bow Tie

• G3 Prototype Pony
  • Lady in Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 02, 2013, 03:36:37 PM »
I got a couple too  :biggrin:

I wish I'd seen that Spitfire! I missed out on her-  that isn't by chance the one you got, is it?

Out of curiosity, how much were the prototypes?
-Bow Tie

Offline keylimepony

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
  • Kiwi Tart
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 02, 2013, 03:38:02 PM »
I love Pinkie! I've been eyeing Fluttershy for awhile but that Pinkie definitely wants to live with the rest of my Pinkie Pies.
Thank you TwistedRainbow for my avatar and RainbowJuice for my signature!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal