collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 154
  • Dot Hidden: 1
  • Dot Users: 7
  • Dot Users Online:

Author Topic: Your My Little Pony Fair Forecast Thread  (Read 1180 times)

Offline cricket

• Trade Count: (+86)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
Re: Your My Little Pony Fair Forecast Thread
« Reply #15 on: June 30, 2013, 12:13:19 AM »
Dewprincess, would that be the Mega Mall?  I know the owner.  He used to own a toy store that sold all kids of 80's toys and I would price all of the ponies for him.  His wife is a pony collector as well and ever since he stopped the toy store to focus on the Mega Mall I never find ponies around here anymore.  He gives them to her as he finds them!

Offline Al-1701

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Wind Whistler and Fizzy best ponies ever
« Reply #16 on: June 30, 2013, 11:06:10 AM »
And here's your latest forecast.

Friday:  Partly Sunny, High 81
Friday Night: Mostly Cloudy, Low 68
Saturday: Mostly Cloudy with a 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, High 81

Not much change to the overall forecast.  However, rain is a little more likely on Saturday than they thought yesterday.

EDIT:  Almost didn't make it due to a power failure.  However, I'm back online with an update.

Friday:  Mostly Sunny, High 81
Friday Night: Mostly Cloudy with a 20 percent chance of showers, Low 68
Saturday: Mostly Cloudy with a 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, High 81
Saturday Night: Mostly Cloudy with a 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, Low 69
Sunday:  Mostly Cloudy with a 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, High 82

It seems there's at least the chance the weather could be wet on Fair Weekend.  Packing an umbrella is not such a bad idea if you plan on doing anything outside.  Fortunately the fair is inside so barring a tornado the festivities should be fine.

Post Merge: July 01, 2013, 10:16:04 AM

Time for a forecast update.

Friday A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 81.
Friday Night A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 67.
Saturday A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 82.
Saturday Night A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 69.
Sunday A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 83.

Well, it looks like rain is possible everyday now.  What's happening is Indianapolis is on the very edge of a large upper ridge centered over the Atlantic.  Moisture from the Gulf of Mexico is riding the upper level winds into the area which will fuel the potential for rain.

Now next Monday is in the forecast range.  If anyone wants Thursday and/or next Tuesday included, say something.  Otherwise, I'm going to stick with Friday-Monday.

And due to a lack of discussion, I'll hold off further forecasts until Friday morning if things don't pick up in this thread.

Friday A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 81.
Friday Night A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 68.
Saturday A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 82.
Saturday Night A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 69.
Sunday A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 84.
Sunday Night A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 71.
Monday A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 85.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2013, 11:58:55 PM by Al-1701 »
I spent five years learning Atmospheric Science on the university level.  I come out of it with the ultimate knowledge of the universe.  √10 * π ≈ 10.

Offline drusilla

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+91)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Got to love ponies
    • http://www.undead455.com
« Reply #17 on: July 03, 2013, 03:48:00 PM »
any more weather updates

Post Merge: July 03, 2013, 03:48:35 PM

im flying out tomorrow am so i just want to be prepared

Offline Rhini

• Trade Count: (+82)
  • MOC Mimic
  • In Ponyland, all the food is poison!
« Reply #18 on: July 03, 2013, 03:52:48 PM »
looks like more rain than we expected on the way  :huh:

Offline StoryDreamer

• Go boldly
  • Trade Count: (+16)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Bri
« Reply #19 on: July 03, 2013, 07:28:50 PM »
:( We've had several days of rain here, so not surprising! 
Hey, want to review media or contribute an article about books, movies, comics, tv or video games from a woman's perspective? Check out my new media blog in the making, What the Fangirl LGBTQ+ friendly

Offline summerday

• Trade Count: (+37)
  • Dazzle Surprise
  • Thanks Brightberry for my avatar!
« Reply #20 on: July 03, 2013, 07:30:38 PM »
It will be under 105, and that's all I'm really wanting.

Summerday

Offline Al-1701

• Rapunzel Pony
« Reply #21 on: July 04, 2013, 02:33:26 AM »
Because the forum merges posts if there's no new posts between, I wasn't updating.  However, with some activity, I'll start updating again.

From the National Weather Service.
Friday Showers and thunderstorms likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 80. Light south wind. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.
Friday Night A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 67. South wind around 6 mph.
Saturday A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 80.
Saturday Night A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 68.
Sunday A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 82.
Sunday Night A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 69.
Monday A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 85.

Yeah, Friday is now looking wet.  Be careful traveling in.

I also got my Trip-Tick from AAA which shows I-69 is under construction from the MI/IN border to Indianapolis.
I spent five years learning Atmospheric Science on the university level.  I come out of it with the ultimate knowledge of the universe.  √10 * π ≈ 10.

Offline Bow Tie

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Lady in Blue
« Reply #22 on: July 04, 2013, 04:20:18 AM »
Hopefully it won't be raining too bad when I leave, which will probably be around 6pm on Friday. I'll have my Monster High umbrella with me though! :D
-Bow Tie

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thank you Lord Blumiere and Nence for my adorable adopts! :heart:

Offline Al-1701

• Rapunzel Pony
« Reply #23 on: July 04, 2013, 10:56:18 AM »
Forecast Update.

-Friday A chance of showers and thunderstorms, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after 2pm. Cloudy, with a high near 81. Calm wind. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.
-Friday Night Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm before 8pm, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after 8pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 69. South wind around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.
-Saturday A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 81. South wind 6 to 8 mph.
-Saturday Night A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 68.
-Sunday A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 81.
-Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 69.
-Monday A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 85.

It's looking like it could be quite wet Friday and into the weekend.  However, the chances of severe look non existent at the moment.

And another update.

-Friday A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 80. Calm wind.
-Friday Night A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 68. South wind 3 to 5 mph.
-Saturday A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 80. South wind 5 to 7 mph.
-Saturday Night A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 67. South wind 5 to 7 mph.
-Sunday A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 82.
-Sunday Night A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 71.
-Monday A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 86.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2013, 11:56:06 PM by Al-1701 »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal