collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 74
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 5
  • Dot Users Online:

Author Topic: Fakies at the Fair?  (Read 753 times)

Offline MoonStars

• Trade Count: (+106)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
Re: Fakies at the Fair?
« Reply #15 on: June 26, 2013, 02:00:48 PM »
No, no.. Takara are the rare ones aren't they... :blush: lol just checkin if y'all are payin attention. Heh. Oopsie.

No, they're a common kind, and I think the brand starts with a T, but not takara. SORRY FOR THE HEART ATTACKS  :P

Is it Tara, the ones with the round eyes, the molded forelocks, and the pearlized hooves? (Like the babies in the top right-hand corner of the second picture?) I've been known to accidentally call them Takara too. :lol:

I also collect them, so maybe you'll make a buck off of me too! :D

Tara!! Yep, that's the one. :) I love the sitting babies. I have two adults and two babies for sale, so come on over and check em out.

Offline Rachel-Eyes

• Trade Count: (+22)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
« Reply #16 on: June 26, 2013, 05:07:38 PM »
Ooooh what color are they? I have three adults and zero babies (Munchy is bringing hers for me). I'd like to avoid doubles if I can. (I have a lavender with yellow hair, a pink with lavender hair, and a white with yellow hair and green hooves.)

Offline LadySatine

• Trade Count: (+229)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
  • Made in 1985!
« Reply #17 on: June 26, 2013, 05:52:47 PM »
Turns out I only have four fakies to bring, but they will be coming with me. I have a Crumpet pose, a baby sweetheart sister, a sitting baby and one other that I'm not sure how to describe. Lol
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Vintage toys on Ebay :freak: Commission Status: CLOSED

Offline MoonStars

• Trade Count: (+106)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
« Reply #18 on: June 27, 2013, 01:07:01 AM »
Ooooh what color are they? I have three adults and zero babies (Munchy is bringing hers for me). I'd like to avoid doubles if I can. (I have a lavender with yellow hair, a pink with lavender hair, and a white with yellow hair and green hooves.)

Let's see, *pokes onto boxes... ah, there they are...*  I have one adult pink with blue hair, one adult white with lavender and pink hair (some blue in the tail, too); one sitting baby lavender with yellow hair and pink diaper and one standing baby ( i thought it was sitting too but was mistaken) yellow with dark pink hair and green ( or blue?) diaper.