collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Shaddy seller jeremie_jess_bella2010 ? Finally got a refund!  (Read 5022 times)

Offline ClosetAvalanche

• Trade Count: (+26)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
On Jun 3rd I won a lot from them. I emailed them the next day to let them know I was having a problem paying with paypal because I was trying to use a gift card thingy for $10 off a purchase of $100 or more. It wouldn't go through. On the 6th they opened a UPI and I decided to just pay without out the credit. I was just looking at the lot now, admiring all the goodies coming my way and surfed through their other auctions and found that they sold the lot I won on the same day I paid! They haven't emailed me yet- I'm seriously goting to be upset if they sold it to someone else! :( I'm going to wait until Monday and ask if they have shipped it yet. Seriously ><

-------------------
Well, I decided to try paypal one more time and they reversed the charges so I got my money back. I'm just glad this is over.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2013, 06:02:04 PM by ClosetAvalanche »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline ponylady

• Trade Count: (+34)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
Re: Shaddy seller jeremie_jess_bella2010 ?
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2013, 04:27:13 PM »
Well I am going to be upset because I am the one who bought the lot at a BIN and paid immediately.

:glitter:visitors can't see pics , please register or login
:glitter:

Thanks LordBlumiere  :heart: for my Baby Believe!
I love Ohio Meat Pie

Offline lovesbabysquirmy

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • ~never too old for ponies~
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2013, 04:57:10 PM »
Oh dear!  Keep us updated!  :(
The Bad Trader List

<3 Sig Art: SquarePeg[current avatar] Vanilla Virus, Sweetpop, Thimble, SourdoughStomper, LyrePony, Tropical Sunset, PureNightShade, Ellis1342,KissedByThunder, Shaiyeh <3

Offline Mkia

• Chihuahua Momma
  • Trade Count: (+57)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Flying zebra!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2013, 05:24:43 PM »
I always pay my BINs right away, but you even messaged her your reason for not being able to pay right away. Even with a BIN, I would give someone a couple days to pay. Especially if they contacted me.

Ponylady, this sucks on your end as well!

Edit: I think I was looking at the wrong part before :/
« Last Edit: June 08, 2013, 05:26:50 PM by mkia9 »

Offline kitkatvintage

• Trade Count: (+353)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
    • KitKatVintage - My Little Pony Collection
« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2013, 09:45:02 PM »
Well, this is an unfortunate situation for both of you. :huh: I looked at the seller's feedback, and they have no feedback from selling. I am guessing that this is what happened: they set their Unpaid Item Assistant tool to open a case after 48 hours (I don't think you can manually open a case before 4 days, unless this recently changed). Being a new seller, they must not have realized that they need to wait until the unpaid case is closed in their favor before relisting the auction. I'm not saying that this makes anything right, just trying to piece together what probably happened on the seller's end. *If* that is what happened, it could be lack of selling experience rather than maliciously trying to resell their lot twice.

Please let us know what happens here.

Offline Icecrystalline

• Guardian of Dreams
  • Trade Count: (+128)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • No longer active.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2013, 05:31:51 AM »
That's really unfair. Personally, I feel that if it were me selling this lot, the person who bought it first should be allowed to buy it, I know it's not fair for either party, but this is a huge seller fault, and they need to sort it. I'm really sorry to both of you involved, that REALLY stinks!

Offline ponylady

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2013, 05:39:12 AM »
That is fair enough to say but I have $160 dollars wrapped up in it as of now. If it was relisted for slow pay then it is the seller's decision on what they want to do. I know I personally state in my listings that if payment is not made in seven days a case will be opened and item relisted.

Did the seller refund your payment CA? or is he sitting on both our monies???

I love Ohio Meat Pie

Offline Icecrystalline

• Guardian of Dreams
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • No longer active.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 09, 2013, 05:42:54 AM »
That is fair enough to say but I have $160 dollars wrapped up in it as of now. If it was relisted for slow pay then it is the seller's decision on what they want to do. I know I personally state in my listings that if payment is not made in seven days a case will be opened and item relisted.

Did the seller refund your payment CA? or is he sitting on both our monies???

Oh gosh :( That's really bad. If he has both of your monies, then that's really awful! The seller has definitely messed up. I don't know what I'd do then! But he should have had the decency to contact both of you!

Offline HawaiianRain

• Guardian of Imagination
  • Trade Count: (+16)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 09, 2013, 07:34:42 AM »
It's actually two full days now where a seller can open an unpaid item case.

Well, this is an unfortunate situation for both of you. :huh: I looked at the seller's feedback, and they have no feedback from selling. I am guessing that this is what happened: they set their Unpaid Item Assistant tool to open a case after 48 hours (I don't think you can manually open a case before 4 days, unless this recently changed). Being a new seller, they must not have realized that they need to wait until the unpaid case is closed in their favor before relisting the auction. I'm not saying that this makes anything right, just trying to piece together what probably happened on the seller's end. *If* that is what happened, it could be lack of selling experience rather than maliciously trying to resell their lot twice.

Please let us know what happens here.

Offline ClosetAvalanche

• Trade Count: (+26)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 09, 2013, 07:50:35 AM »
Sorry Ponylady :(

Yes, they still have my money.

Offline ponylady

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 09, 2013, 07:58:00 AM »
I am sorry to you too.  :hug:

The thing I do not get is that with him being new at selling, Paypal will most likely hold those funds up to 21 days until he has proof of shipping. So he may not even have access to it.

All I know is someone better be getting their money back soon cause it doesn't make me a happy camper to have money tied up.  :huh:

I love Ohio Meat Pie

Offline Icecrystalline

• Guardian of Dreams
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • No longer active.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 09, 2013, 09:34:14 AM »
I am sorry to you too.  :hug:

The thing I do not get is that with him being new at selling, Paypal will most likely hold those funds up to 21 days until he has proof of shipping. So he may not even have access to it.

All I know is someone better be getting their money back soon cause it doesn't make me a happy camper to have money tied up.  :huh:

I'm not surprised! That's ridiculous that two people don't have their money now :( I hope it all works out! Maybe you guys could work a split out, make it fairer? :)

Offline Yuitsu

• Trade Count: (+19)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • Gamer Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 09, 2013, 10:32:17 AM »
Avalanche, you need to contact the seller and say you paid but then noticed they resold the lot. Ask which buyer will be receiving the items and if they are not sending it to you, you expect a full refund within 3 days or you will open a case against them. (Which you will win as they relisted an item with an open case on it)

Afaik new sellers can't get their funds until the iems been received and feedback left.

Offline tulagirl

• Trade Count: (+110)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 09, 2013, 07:40:55 PM »
Avalanche, you need to contact the seller and say you paid but then noticed they resold the lot. Ask which buyer will be receiving the items and if they are not sending it to you, you expect a full refund within 3 days or you will open a case against them. (Which you will win as they relisted an item with an open case on it)

Afaik new sellers can't get their funds until the iems been received and feedback left.

Actually the rule is they can't get their funds until the items are delivered.  Feedback is not required.  I am not sure why they didn't contact you and ask you what your intent was before doing this Closet.  After looking through what other people have said it may be totally true that they can't refund you because they don't have the funds yet and won't until its delivered, but most likely they shipped it to Ponylady. Oh what a mess. :huh:
« Last Edit: June 09, 2013, 08:04:43 PM by tulagirl »

Tulagirl's 2019 Wanted List
Thank you Sapphire Rain for my Siggy!
I need Good Weather's Glasses please PM me if you are selling.

Offline Shiromisa

• Trade Count: (+35)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Real-Life Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 09, 2013, 08:04:46 PM »
Eek, what a mess! I hope everything turns out all right. Did the seller ever message back initially, when you said you were having trouble paying?

My Etsy shop! I've got G4 blind bag necklaces and pony-themed caramels for saleCommission me for a custom blind bag hereSwap wishlist here!Current grail: Li'l Cupcake and German StarshineSell me your prototype/error/unusual blind bags!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal