collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Taobao/Ebay Finds - Master Thread  (Read 142708 times)

Offline MintyMyndi

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Colorswirl Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Taobao/Ebay Finds - Master Thread
« Reply #1410 on: September 02, 2014, 02:57:27 PM »
I was on eBay the other day and saw a listing for a figure that looked like a G4 blind bag, and was described as being 2 inches. It was orange with dark pink hair, and Fluttershy's eyes. Blank flank. The odd thing about it is that it had a molded, unpainted saddle and a stick stuck through it like a carousel pony! It had a peg on top rather than a continuation of the stick, as if it would clip onto a carousel of some sort. The legs were in G4 style, and the body was on scale with the head, so I think the body (saddle and stick and peg and all) is an official mold. It was in China, so is it a prototype? Or is it like an accessory I've never heard of? I don't know what to think...
Here's my ACNH creator code. I thought I might share it, since I have quite a few pony designs.
MA-2882-9995-3504

Offline Flitter

• Trade Count: (+74)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1411 on: September 02, 2014, 03:02:05 PM »
I was on eBay the other day and saw a listing for a figure that looked like a G4 blind bag, and was described as being 2 inches. It was orange with dark pink hair, and Fluttershy's eyes. Blank flank. The odd thing about it is that it had a molded, unpainted saddle and a stick stuck through it like a carousel pony! It had a peg on top rather than a continuation of the stick, as if it would clip onto a carousel of some sort. The legs were in G4 style, and the body was on scale with the head, so I think the body (saddle and stick and peg and all) is an official mold. It was in China, so is it a prototype? Or is it like an accessory I've never heard of? I don't know what to think...
This?
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

It's from Rarity's carousel playset.

Offline MintyMyndi

• Colorswirl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1412 on: September 02, 2014, 03:03:54 PM »
This?

It's from Rarity's carousel playset.
Thanks, that would've bothered me forever!
Here's my ACNH creator code. I thought I might share it, since I have quite a few pony designs.
MA-2882-9995-3504

Offline Ossie

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Mighty Morphin Power Pony
    • View Profile
    • MLP Merch
« Reply #1413 on: September 02, 2014, 03:12:09 PM »
Haha I got her as well! She came in a random lot of blind bags, and she is now standing with my normal blind bags :)

MLP Merch Blog | MLP Merch Databases

Sprinklecupcake

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #1414 on: September 03, 2014, 11:22:23 AM »
That Fluttetshy look weird!!! Is it me or are those wngs from a different brand of toy? They almost appear glued on or something! xD

I saw a pony on ebay with a pink body (earth pony, no posed leg), light blue hair ( no tinsel) with Twilight's eyes. Has this prototype been spotted before in the past?
I wish I saved a picture.... I cant find it anymore

Offline Violet CLM

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Sunset Shimmer did nothing wrong
    • View Profile
« Reply #1415 on: September 03, 2014, 06:37:54 PM »
Image:

There used to be a lot of slight variations on that basic pink+blue theme floating around (some more clearly Flitterheart than others) and every once in a while this particular seller dredges up some old stock to sell, so I'm guessing she's another throwback. Unfortunately they don't allow a lot of people to bid on their auctions, so they don't get as much money out of it as most sellers would...

Offline nogames

• Rockin Beat Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1416 on: September 04, 2014, 01:55:07 AM »

Sitting AJ from Frontwinner.

Offline Rainbowrific Renia

• A Pony Lost in the Stars
  • Trade Count: (+40)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Crazy ferret lady!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1417 on: September 04, 2014, 09:31:43 AM »
That sitting AJ is just too adorable.

Something about ponies in those impossible sitting positions is just so so cute.
 :lol:
Instagram / Want List

Offline rosierjay

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+152)
  • MOC Mimic
  • you can call me Rosier
    • View Profile
    • Customs and stuff i'm selling
« Reply #1418 on: September 04, 2014, 11:37:31 AM »
adorable plush!!! want! well want other characters. but still

Offline Aquatic Neon

• Trade Count: (+86)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
    • Instagram
« Reply #1419 on: September 04, 2014, 12:25:35 PM »
That sitting AJ is just too adorable.

Something about ponies in those impossible sitting positions is just so so cute.
 :lol:

Can you imagine sitting funko vinyls! :O I would buy them all! Who am I kidding I'll buy anything funko lol

For Sale Wants

Offline Rainbowrific Renia

• A Pony Lost in the Stars
  • Trade Count: (+40)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Crazy ferret lady!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1420 on: September 04, 2014, 04:23:34 PM »
Can you imagine sitting funko vinyls! :O I would buy them all! Who am I kidding I'll buy anything funko lol
Haha, you and me both!  We have obvious Funko addictions!

But really, I'd love to see more merch in sitting poses. 
Instagram / Want List

Offline shindow

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • Colorswirl Pony
    • View Profile
    • Derpy's Scrapbook: Collecting Ditsy Doo
« Reply #1421 on: September 04, 2014, 07:31:32 PM »
Sitting poses are to die for.

On a side note, someone on my Facebook feed posted new, small plush they found at Hot Topic of Dr. Hooves and :muffin: Pony. They aren't Funrise, but not sure who made them/price. Look to be in the 5-7" range.
Collecting :muffin: Pony / Ditsy Doo?
Check out her latest releases, news, and reviews at:
www.derpyscrapbook.blogspot.com
- The :muffin: Pony collector expert. And I love My Little Pony Tales. And Muffins.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal