collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Bad Ebay Seller Suzannetesh - relisted item I won - help!!!  (Read 2958 times)

baby_yoyo

• Trade Count: (0)
Hey  :cry:

Having such a bad week, won a lot from ebayer Suzzannetesh:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/27-VINTAGE-MY-LITTLE-PONY-JOB-LOT-/321129558148?_trksid=p2047675.l2557&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEWNX%3AIT&nma=true&si=FpwGYIa0D8se1Z%252B8O50C0M1uQGw%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc

Thats the rather long link

Im doing the newbie swap and there is a couple in there I wanted for my partner

I won it, paid, but it sent an e-cheque as I didn't have enough in my paypal account. I immediately contacted the seller explaining it had never happened before, I had just got married so my bank card  linked to my paypal account was invalid as it had my maiden name on it. Paypal are still processing my marriage certificate and id to change my surname.

The seller said no problem

I then contacted her again further apologizing for delay it will clear 3rd-5th June#

No response

Today i was scanning ebay and she had relisted it!! My e-cheque is due to clear any day now

I contacted saying it was against ebay policies and she said my payment was taking too long and could not afford to wait.

I then said it would have been nice to have been told!! I tried cancelling the e-cheque but I can't  :( I told her the only way I could stop my e-cheque from clearing was by her cancelling the transaction.

She has sent me the cancellation request, if I accept it, will my e-cheque stop?? Also how do I report her, I am devestated as I really wanted that lot for my partner  :cry: :cry: :cry:

Any help asap I would really appreciate x

Offline ponylady

• Trade Count: (+34)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
Re: Bad Ebay Seller Suzannetesh - relisted item I won - help!!!
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2013, 02:47:46 PM »
Wow, that is a shame and a little impatient on her part, especially since she knew what was going on  :mad:

I am just curious have you tried this?

-Go to the PayPal website and log into your personal or business account. This should take you to the “My Account” overview page. If it doesn't, click the “My Account” link at the top of the page.

-Click on the “History” link located across from the overview tab. Scroll through the list of transactions until you find the transaction you want to cancel.

-Click the cancel link next to the transaction, in the “order status” column. Click “cancel payment” to complete the transaction.

If the above steps are unsuccessful, open a dispute and follow the resolution process in the PayPal Resolution Center to try and work things out with the seller. If you're still unsuccessful, you can file a claim with PayPal by logging into your PayPal account and clicking on the “Resolution Center” tab. Find the case number for the dispute and click on it. Choose how you would like to handle the claim under the "More Options" tab and follow the directions provided. Once a dispute has been opened, you have 20 days to file a claim with PayPal.
:glitter:visitors can't see pics , please register or login
:glitter:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thanks LordBlumiere  :heart: for my Baby Believe!
I love Ohio Meat Pie

baby_yoyo

« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2013, 03:00:34 PM »
Thank you Pony Lady

Unfortunately there is no longer a 'cancel button', its only there for 15 minutes after you make the e-cheque.

I will keep you informed as to what happens, I cannot believe she was so rude as she said in another message I had let her down with late payment :cry:

Offline ponylady

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2013, 03:46:55 PM »
I can see where she would feel let down but if you accept Paypal then you run the possibility of running into a buyer paying with an e-check from time to time. It's not a big deal. I mean she is still going to have to wait for the lot to sell again and wait for payment once again. When if she just sat tight the payment would have cleared in a couple of days.

Honestly depending on how bad you want this lot I would not cancel the transaction. I would consider opening a case though.

I love Ohio Meat Pie

Offline banditpony

• マイリトルポニー
  • Trade Count: (+131)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • ♥ タカラ ♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2013, 03:55:47 PM »
I don't know the answer...

I recently had an auction I won canceled. The email said that the buyer had to refund my money, and not to agree to cancel until I received a refund. But it wasn't an e-check... but I imagine the same thing will apply. And I wouldn't cancel until you know you have your money.

:: my etsy :: 3DS FC 1735-9876-4867 // SW-8381-5856-2018

Offline Unicorn_pops

• Trade Count: (+359)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Baby and Winger Collector
    • View Profile
    • Pony Collection
« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2013, 06:14:47 PM »
That's very disappointing and bad on the seller. If you accept Paypal, you have to accept e-checks. It's against ebay policies to relist and try to have you cancel just because you paid with an echeck. Please don't cancel and just open a dispute through ebay or try to contact them and get them involved. She needs a strike against her for behaving this way.
So Sorry!

Sale Post  My Collection  My Customs

Offline ClosetAvalanche

• Trade Count: (+26)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2013, 07:02:55 PM »
once the check clears, file item not received and leave negative feedback.

Offline babylicketysplit

• Bionic Spine Pony
  • Trade Count: (+49)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • In Spite of your Fear, Do what You have to Do
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2013, 10:52:05 PM »
e checks arent that big of a deal. i dont understand why she couldnt wait 3 days :( it will take longer than that for another auction to finish!  so relisting it doesnt seem logical if she cant afford to wait.
Check out my  Esty Shop  and MyEbay Sales!
 (Profits are going to help pay for my Rescue Horse's medical bills) <3
http://myworld.ebay.com/baby_licketysplit
http://www.etsy.com/shop/PoniesAndPets

baby_yoyo

« Reply #8 on: June 04, 2013, 12:57:26 AM »
I have reported her to ebay :mad:

I didn't mention that when I saw it had been relisted it had been on a 5 auction and was literally an ending when I saw it. So its already sold again.

Ebay have taken action for re-listing the item when there was already a payment pending.

Trying to get the echeque stopped, I have so far declined her offer to cancel the transaction. Will keep you all informed

Offline June

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 04, 2013, 02:19:37 AM »
It's good that you have reported that seller! I hope they will get what they deserve :mad:
I wish you luck :bigups:

Offline nhal039

• Trade Count: (+171)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 04, 2013, 03:08:07 AM »
no offence here, but how long after you won the auction did you send the e check?  Just trying to think why the seller would do that and judging from many comments on this thread many collectors expect payment within 3 days so maybe she thought similar although its strange she didn't tell you right from the word go. Anyhow I hope it works out for you

baby_yoyo

« Reply #11 on: June 04, 2013, 03:12:54 AM »
I paid within 3 hours of the auction end as it finished when I was at work and ebay is blocked on our computers.

I was short by £1.00 in my paypal balance which I didn't realize and I emailed her straight away appologizing and if she was happy to wait and she said yes. Obviously she wasn't

Offline Baby Mischief

• Trade Count: (+69)
  • Dazzle Surprise
  • Liberae sunt nostrae cogitationes
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 04, 2013, 04:37:14 AM »
Maybe I´m wrong here, but the first thing that comes to my mind is that she wanted more money for her ponies and that she was not satisfied so she comes up with a reason to relist the auction..  :huh:

Offline ponylady

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 04, 2013, 04:42:20 AM »
I wondered that too Baby Mischief  :huh:

I love Ohio Meat Pie

Offline Nana-Rena

• Trade Count: (+17)
  • Target Exclusive Winter Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 04, 2013, 04:46:45 AM »
Maybe I´m wrong here, but the first thing that comes to my mind is that she wanted more money for her ponies and that she was not satisfied so she comes up with a reason to relist the auction..  :huh:

Same thoughts here as well. I have read of stuff like that happening from time to time.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal