collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Custom Playsets?  (Read 1421 times)

Offline Jinxxy

• Trade Count: (+96)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Fancy Rats, Fursuiting and Neon green ponies!
    • View Profile
    • http://mlparena.com!!!
Re: Custom Playsets?
« Reply #15 on: June 09, 2013, 06:09:08 PM »
I'm working on revamping my horribly faded Dream Castle into Canterlot...but after $50 worth a clay I need a break!  Can't wait to see other's pics!

I bet this is going to be epic!.. Must be a helluva lot of work though! No wonder you need a break.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
 Also seeking QBs Hat, 2017 easter egg RD

starfish

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #16 on: July 02, 2013, 12:22:51 PM »
I saw a MLP candy shop with real candy dispenser (a bit like these old fashioned bubble gum dispensers) on ebay today and was tempted to bid on it and to make something less ... pink .. from it, but reason won. Luckily, as I notices later today they shortened my monthly student loan so no extra investments at the moment - unless someone here in Europe would be interested in this kind of stuff.
Would making up a playhouse from scratch without any kind of template from the "original" MLP world count? I was thinking cardboard and/or wood ... might try that on some special occasion (I know a little girl who is really cheeky and vivid and deserves something original which is not so candy-pink-standard-boring but more personal^^ no offense to pink candy lovers intended)

Offline CapnChan

• Trade Count: (+25)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
  • Me, Ponies, and the Devil make Three
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 03, 2013, 01:14:52 AM »
Woooow that Candy Shop is magnificent! I would love to have it, my building customs are no where near that detailed. I do have several completed but since I can't decide which to enter into the custom contest for this years fair I won't post pics yet :P However, working on finishing the G3.5 Ponyville Mermaid Castle (just have the accessories left!), Cutie Mark Crusaders talent show set (all parts completely handmade), and a restored Nursery set that was stained horribly by yellow over time. Also have several customized MLP hot air balloons, 2 G3, and the one G4. Soon as I am done with their figures I will gladly post! Thinking about turning Raritys Carousel into a custom "Rainbow Carousel" ride but not sure.

Post Merge: July 03, 2013, 01:17:28 AM

I saw a MLP candy shop with real candy dispenser (a bit like these old fashioned bubble gum dispensers) on ebay today and was tempted to bid on it and to make something less ... pink .. from it, but reason won. Luckily, as I notices later today they shortened my monthly student loan so no extra investments at the moment - unless someone here in Europe would be interested in this kind of stuff.
Would making up a playhouse from scratch without any kind of template from the "original" MLP world count? I was thinking cardboard and/or wood ... might try that on some special occasion (I know a little girl who is really cheeky and vivid and deserves something original which is not so candy-pink-standard-boring but more personal^^ no offense to pink candy lovers intended)

Do you know exactly which one out of curiosity? There were at least 2 G3 candy dispensers (one like a typical gum ball dispenser), not counting the spinnable lollipop head ones.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2013, 01:17:28 AM by CapnChan »
Current wantlist:
Sandcastles and Shovels, UK G3 Snow'el (loose), Splish, Splash and Splosh, Sunbright Family

Ask what I have for sell or trade! Have G1 merch? Sell unto meeee :D

Offline Ligress

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
    • My deviantart! (art is not updated but I am active to respond there!)
« Reply #18 on: July 03, 2013, 01:55:37 AM »
I am repainting some g3 castle but its taking forever to make it white. FFFFF
~ Have facebook? Selling or buying a custom pony, vintage toys  or pony extras?~
* MLP Extras for sale **http://www.facebook.com/groups/CUSTOMPONIES Vintage Toys BUY SELL TRADE *
Avatar Icon by L Correia My Ponysona Ligress

starfish

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #19 on: July 03, 2013, 09:08:58 AM »
I have no clue, seems to be g4 stuff, and not a real candy dispenser on second glance (it was advertised as one). It'll be up on German ebay for one more hour, so if you want to see it search for "bonbonspender my little pony".

Offline Summer-blade

• Trade Count: (+40)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/profile.php?id=100000958584055
« Reply #20 on: July 04, 2013, 06:28:59 PM »
I have two custom playsets a comic book store and a castle...I have to re-photograph them

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal