collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: You know who I want as a toy?  (Read 3102 times)

Vulpy

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: You know who I want as a toy?
« Reply #15 on: May 26, 2013, 04:03:51 PM »
Hasbro would probably call her "Coo-Coo Dazzle". XD

Offline Cool.Breeze

• Trade Count: (+24)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 26, 2013, 04:24:05 PM »
Her name is "Ms.Chickenbottom" and a toy of her would be adorable. But unfortunately anyone who isn't a pretty pretty princess or in the mane 6 will likely never have a toy.

I dunno, they did Nightmare Moon, Trixie, Queen Chrysalis, Apple Fritter, Lyrica, Vinyl Scratch, even herpa-Derp, twice at that ^^ plus Lon-San mentioned Steven Magnet + Photofinish. Several of those characters only showed up in one episode. You never know who they could end up making :) I'd personally love to see Ms.Chickenbottom as a figure, too. She has my favourite colours, and she'd be the first G4 with an animal symbol (a bird at that! eeee <3 )
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Shiromisa

• Trade Count: (+35)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Real-Life Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 26, 2013, 04:45:49 PM »
Her name is "Ms.Chickenbottom" and a toy of her would be adorable. But unfortunately anyone who isn't a pretty pretty princess or in the mane 6 will likely never have a toy.
I disagree. They do dominate the toy lines, but we've had some that are neither.

My Etsy shop! I've got G4 blind bag necklaces and pony-themed caramels for saleCommission me for a custom blind bag hereSwap wishlist here!Current grail: Li'l Cupcake and German StarshineSell me your prototype/error/unusual blind bags!

Offline DazzleKitty

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+93)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 26, 2013, 05:03:07 PM »
She is really cute! Plus I love yellow ponies with green hair! And her little chicken cutie mark is adorable. I'd be thrilled if they made her.

Post Merge: May 26, 2013, 05:04:23 PM

Hasbro would probably call her "Coo-Coo Dazzle". XD

I have no objection to all these Dazzle names! I just like them for some reason. I wonder why? ;)
My Wishlist
3DS FC: 5284-1682-0844

will2Bfree

« Reply #19 on: May 26, 2013, 06:22:39 PM »
I think I shall call her Ms. Cluck.

Cuckoo Cluck, perhaps.

(Get it? Like cuckoo clock, only "cluck"... like a chicken?... *crickets* Well, I like it. :P )

And as to somebody's observation that she reminds them of the '50s or thereabouts, I believe it's because of her mane style. High ponytail with a slight wave and bangs is a very "classical" hairstyle.

Offline Shiromisa

• Trade Count: (+35)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Real-Life Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 26, 2013, 06:27:49 PM »

Cuckoo Cluck, perhaps.

(Get it? Like cuckoo clock, only "cluck"... like a chicken?... *crickets* Well, I like it. :P )

And as to somebody's observation that she reminds them of the '50s or thereabouts, I believe it's because of her mane style. High ponytail with a slight wave and bangs is a very "classical" hairstyle.
Haha, Cuckoo Cluck sounds cute! Can we make that happen?

My Etsy shop! I've got G4 blind bag necklaces and pony-themed caramels for saleCommission me for a custom blind bag hereSwap wishlist here!Current grail: Li'l Cupcake and German StarshineSell me your prototype/error/unusual blind bags!

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 27, 2013, 09:23:44 AM »

Cuckoo Cluck, perhaps.

Lol I like that! I certainly like it better than the terrible name Chickenbottom...I mean really?
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline Shenanigans

• Trade Count: (+73)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 27, 2013, 09:27:46 AM »
She's so cute! I really like her colors :D
My Wish List

Moondancer Jaye

« Reply #23 on: May 27, 2013, 12:36:41 PM »

Cuckoo Cluck, perhaps.

:) I like all these name ideas. I would personally call her "Chick Pea"...first name that came to mind. I just found it cute (like a chick pea), but I think eventually people might make fun of the name, turning Chick Pea into Chick PEE  :blush:  and all, so I'm still searching for another name  ;)  Does "Ms. Pony Chick" sound good?   ^.^

Offline windsong

• Trade Count: (+147)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 27, 2013, 03:29:39 PM »
That would be awesome to see. :)

~ My Etsy Shop ~ Arena Sales ~ Wants ~ My Book Blog ~ TY Badjuju86 4 avatar  :heart:

phoenixsoul85

« Reply #25 on: May 27, 2013, 05:20:21 PM »
I saw this on the wiki and wanted to share it with you.  I absolutely despise the name Ms. Peachbottom for a pony that clearly has a CHICKEN on her rump.  I REALLY liked the suggestion of Coocoo Cluck.  How about Clucky Doo?

http://mlp.wikia.com/wiki/Ms._Peachbottom

Lon-san

« Reply #26 on: May 27, 2013, 05:22:51 PM »
I saw this on the wiki and wanted to share it with you.  I absolutely despise the name Ms. Peachbottom for a pony that clearly has a CHICKEN on her rump.  I REALLY liked the suggestion of Coocoo Cluck.  How about Clucky Doo?

I mentioned it a few posts back. It's a pretty weird choice, right? XD Some fanon names make me wonder if it's based on a joke I haven't heard.

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 28, 2013, 02:09:33 AM »

I mentioned it a few posts back. It's a pretty weird choice, right? XD Some fanon names make me wonder if it's based on a joke I haven't heard.

I am convinced every fan name is based on a joke I havent heard! I now just rename them to something which makes more sense and is less meme-y or in jokey :P
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

will2Bfree

« Reply #28 on: May 28, 2013, 10:15:05 PM »

Cuckoo Cluck, perhaps.

:) I like all these name ideas. I would personally call her "Chick Pea"...first name that came to mind. I just found it cute (like a chick pea), but I think eventually people might make fun of the name, turning Chick Pea into Chick PEE  :blush:  and all, so I'm still searching for another name  ;)  Does "Ms. Pony Chick" sound good?   ^.^

Chick Pea is really cute too! And it might even fit her better with her coloring.

At least the wiki explains the name somewhat though. It's not fanon, but was taken from the closed captions of the dvd. So I guess Ms. Peachbottom is "official", even if not the set in stone variety.

Sandra

« Reply #29 on: May 28, 2013, 10:35:20 PM »
I like Chick Pea. Henny Penny would be a cute name too. ^.^

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal