collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: *Resolved* Please Delete =)  (Read 371 times)

Offline doxiechic16

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
*Resolved* Please Delete =)
« on: May 26, 2013, 06:00:45 AM »
My questions have been answered.  This post can be deleted.    :)
« Last Edit: May 26, 2013, 10:04:10 AM by doxiechic16 »

Offline DaffyDilly

• Daffy loves mints
  • Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+85)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
I've picked up quite a few of the ponies like you're selling; HTF but in poor to fair condition.

Personally, I wouldn't have put an offer in on them. The ones I bought all had a listed price and I was just lucky to get in there first. If I were in your position, I'd get price checks in the corral and then list the ponies on here for those prices, assuming that you were happy with them.

I don't know how well trades would work; generally I think people want to trade several common-er ponies for one rare-er pony, which wouldn't work well with your space issue. :)

As for selling off the more common ponies, small lots tend to work quite well on here. I've been using this site recently to check PayPal fees and found it to be 100% accurate on my transactions: http://paypalfeecalculator.paymentprocessing.cc/

Offline Icecrystalline

• Guardian of Dreams
  • Trade Count: (+128)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • No longer active.
    • View Profile
I can't help with much, but I trade tonnes, and I would agree that unless someone else has a super rare pony that they're willing to trade with you, you will end up with a lot of harder/common to find ponies. :huh:

Offline doxiechic16

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
Thanks for the advice!  I won't bother with trading and will very likely post some bargain lots for the common ponies I'm looking to part with.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2013, 10:04:34 AM by doxiechic16 »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal