collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: More Alternative Taobao ponies! new Lyrica found!page4  (Read 5322 times)

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
  • Trade Count: (+101)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
Re: More Alternative Taobao ponies! new Lyrica found!page4
« Reply #75 on: May 24, 2013, 02:16:28 PM »
I'm sorry to say, but this is turning into a joke quality wise...

Why on earth do Hasbro not do one of two things...

Either invest in new molds so they can make ponies properly without the wrong eye indents?

Or select ponies that work with the existing molds they do have, instead of making bad design choices like this... Honestly I am getting to the end of my fuse over this. I love FIM but the quality is shocking on the toys.

And I am sorry but Hasbro give the Littlest Petshop team the budget to resculpt every single pet to match the TV show, and ponies can't even get two new molds 1. for earth ponies / pegasus with Diva eyes and 1 Unicorns with round eyes. It's not a lot to ask Hasbro!

Bbp

I completely agree!  I was so excited... I thought they'd actually made a "diva" eyed earth pony mold.  Silly me.  :/

Oh! I missed that!  So does the Lyrica have round eye molds with the diva eyes painted over them?  I can't tell from the picture but that would be seriously lame!   I guess I'll find out soon...

Offline dxgirly

• Trade Count: (+66)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: May 24, 2013, 05:45:04 PM »
You'd think they'd be MORE attentive to detail in Fan Favorites Collector's sets, but nooooooooo. First DJ Pon-3 and now this. It's frustrating.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Starly

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: May 24, 2013, 06:16:22 PM »
Still doesn't bother me... -shrug-
When the Equestria Girls dolls show up in stores and you end up with unneeded doubles, PM me! I'll buy them!/i]

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal