collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Announcing EnterPlay, Funrise and Aurora + more licensees at the Fair!  (Read 1219 times)

Offline SweetTune

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+69)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • My Little Pony Fair
In addition to our awesome community vendors, we are going to be hosting several Hasbro licensees at this year's MLP Fair!

The list includes EnterPlay, makers of the MLP trading cards! They will be giving out a special card at the event, selling products and will be talking about their cards during a special panel!

Also, we will have both Funrise and Aurora in attendance. Both companies make awesome MLP plush ponies and will have products on hand and will be talking to fans!

In addition to these awesome additions, we will also be spotlighting products from Little Brown Books (publishers of a slew of new MLP books), Funko, and Mimoco (the makers of those cute MLP memory sticks.)

I'm so excited to have Hasbro licensees on board this year and I hope that you will all stop by their tables and tell them how much you love their products (and of course, make a purchase or two!)

Offline Bow Tie

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Lady in Blue
This is so exciting!!! I can't wait to go to all of their booths! My boyfriend is really looking forward to the Enterplay booth to get the special card! I can't wait for the plushes! :heart:
-Bow Tie

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thank you Lord Blumiere and Nence for my adorable adopts! :heart:

Offline Clipper

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+121)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Clipper
    • Clipper's Sail
awesome sweettune!

this fair seems like its going to be this biggest one ever! do you have a count of tickets sold yet?

Offline svleonard

• Trade Count: (+193)
  • Scribbles Pony
I hope that Funrise will bring some 6" Applejacks and Raritys to sell!  I'm excited about the Enterplay card panel, too :)

Offline drusilla

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+90)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Got to love ponies
    • http://www.undead455.com
wow this is really going to be something

Offline Dewprincess

• Trade Count: (+125)
  • Rapunzel Pony
SWEET!!!  I'm super excited about Enterplay!!

Offline Wysteria

• MOC Crazy!
  • Trade Count: (+116)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • http://www.katzponyshop.ecrater.com/
OMGOSH! OMGOSH! OMGOSH!! I might not be found at my booth for very long this year lol. Super excited about enterplay and the plush companies:D It'll be so fun to actually talk to all of them. Oooh I wonder what the card is gonna be *stalks enterplay's facebook*

Offline nessa16

• Trade Count: (+120)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Sugarberry is SWEETEST Pony!
    • Nessa's Toy Chest
Ah man...another special Enter-play card I am going to miss :(  Seriously hope they put them on their site to be gotten sometime and I don't miss it.

Main Wishlist*Card List*Doll Sales
"It's not about how hard you hit, but how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!"-Sylvestor Stallone as Rocky Balboa in Rocky Balboa, "Live long and prosper."

Offline Peppie

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+31)
  • Dabbles Pony
Summer don't get me wrong I'm not complaining about all this super cool stuff at the fair, but I don't think anyone will be wanting to go for a lunch or bathroom break for fear of missing something! LOL A huge thank you to Summer and the entire staff for making this year so special!
I encourage you to check out my feedback on eBay and here at the arena.

Nirvana Want List

Offline Elfpony

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+70)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
I can't get over the sheer number of events that are going to be going on this year.  And it all sounds amazing.  I can't wait for July!

Elf

Offline shimmer73083

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • Dazzle Surprise
Wow!!! You guys are outdoing yourselves this year! And I'm going to have to increase my budget in support. This is awesome and only two more months to go!

Too excited to sleep already, lol.  :shocked:

Offline mercynova

• NSS Buttons
  • Trade Count: (+91)
  • MOC Mimic
Oh no, looks like I might get into collecting pony trading cards at this year's fair :D

Offline Brightglowpony

• Trade Count: (+32)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
I agree with Peppie- I don't think I'll be able to leave for even a minute for fear of missing something great!  Thanks Summer, for making this an extra special pony fair.  Counting down the days!
Wishlist
Thank you to Witch for my stunning avatar!

Offline Sebby6

• Maid of Metal \m/
  • Trade Count: (+151)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • http://sebby6.darc.net
I somehow missed the bit about the memory sticks. I really want one of those - hope they are bringing some to sell.

Always looking for MLP erasers

Offline wizzer218

• Trade Count: (+149)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • love me some pony!
    • www.flyinghorsearts.com
OMG!! :frolic: this is gonna be so much FUN!!......HEHE "THE FUN HAS BEEN DOUBLED!".......lol......so much more to do this year...has there been a ton of tickets sold or what?!.....I bet...I am interested to know :biggrin:.....My budget is getting bigger...ahhh....I so can not WAIT for July!!...but then again I have SO MUCH TO DO!!!