collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Taobao Vs Taobao agent  (Read 3417 times)

Offline Shiromisa

• Trade Count: (+35)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Real-Life Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
Re: Help using Taobao Spree?
« Reply #30 on: May 17, 2013, 10:35:10 AM »
I use Taobao Now :) They're pretty good and you don't need excel as everything is done online :)
Seconding TaobaoNow! I'm on my first order with them, and they've been fantastic so far.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

My Etsy shop! I've got G4 blind bag necklaces and pony-themed caramels for saleCommission me for a custom blind bag hereSwap wishlist here!Current grail: Li'l Cupcake and German StarshineSell me your prototype/error/unusual blind bags!

Offline achab1984

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+222)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • Ponies make me smile! <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 17, 2013, 10:50:26 AM »
I also use them! The only bad thing that I have come across is the time zone difference. I placed a few orders during the day when I am up. And waited all day to hear something back. When I do I am already in bed. Kind of sucks. I missed out on some ponies about three times now. Other then that I really do like the site. I got my first order yesterday and it was great :)

Offline Lady Starflower

• Trade Count: (+246)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Brazilian & Greek Obsessed
    • View Profile
Re: Taobao Vs Taobao agent
« Reply #32 on: May 17, 2013, 11:04:01 AM »
Right now that seller has all the mane 6 with funky tinsel, I wanted those soooo bad (still do) but when she sells them on eBay they always go for super high (like I'm talking $100+)!!

If I ever do get a chance to buy coolio ponies I usually try to grab a few extra to help out collectors here. And personally if someone does the same I don't mind paying a bit more than they did for their troubles but ugh I get so frustrated when I see people buying just to resell for insane amounts on eBay.
Full Wishlist~*~Sales~*~
Grails: Greek(blue)Medley, Greek Sunlight(Silver Clouds) and Brazil Duck Soup.

Offline Shiromisa

• Real-Life Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 17, 2013, 11:24:25 AM »
I've been working with TaobaoNow on my first order, and they've been great! The only thing is, I'd recommend going in with another person or buying a lot of stuff to make the fee (around $8 minimum, or 10% of your order) worth it.

My Etsy shop! I've got G4 blind bag necklaces and pony-themed caramels for saleCommission me for a custom blind bag hereSwap wishlist here!Current grail: Li'l Cupcake and German StarshineSell me your prototype/error/unusual blind bags!

Offline Twilight Pink

• TwinkieMomo
  • Trade Count: (+25)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Green Day
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 17, 2013, 11:30:13 AM »
Right now that seller has all the mane 6 with funky tinsel, I wanted those soooo bad (still do) but when she sells them on eBay they always go for super high (like I'm talking $100+)!!

If I ever do get a chance to buy coolio ponies I usually try to grab a few extra to help out collectors here. And personally if someone does the same I don't mind paying a bit more than they did for their troubles but ugh I get so frustrated when I see people buying just to resell for insane amounts on eBay.
Are you willing to share a G4 Minty too if you happen to get a bulk of her?  :D
Oh no!
avi by kittywhiskers :kyo: .

Offline achab1984

• Arena Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 17, 2013, 11:43:15 AM »
Well that fluttershy was up there again and now she is gone. I still have not heard anything back from my agent. I bet I will at 11pm when I am bed getting sleep for work at 5am in the morning. Sucks :( 

Offline BlueyBirdy

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Target Exclusive Winter Pony
  • Bird horse!
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 17, 2013, 11:50:02 AM »
The agent I use, Taobao Now, is very reliable and the staff are nice too. :) Although they have been slow a couple of times and I've missed out on things. I don't think it's entirely their fault though as Taobao sellers don't always keep accurate stock numbers. Still, I've waited two working days for them to order something before.
I've also heard good things about Taobao Focus. I tried them out for a smaller order (it's been shipped and I'm waiting for it currently) and they seemed faster to purchase things than Taobao Now. However, their system is more automated so you're not communicating directly with anyone like you do on Taobao Now. I'm not sure what you would do if there was an issue.

I have bought ponies on Taobao to re-sell, largely to support my own purchases, but I've never, ever bought the entire stock of a pony! For one thing it's really expensive! Those mass re-sellers on eBay must be rolling in it to buy the quantities that they have.
Formerly known as BluePhoenix

Offline Lady Starflower

• Trade Count: (+246)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Brazilian & Greek Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 17, 2013, 12:11:45 PM »

Are you willing to share a G4 Minty too if you happen to get a bulk of her?  :D

Definitely!!! I would loveee to be able to do a bulk order for her!! I know so many people here would love her.

Post Merge: May 17, 2013, 12:19:04 PM

Well that fluttershy was up there again and now she is gone. I still have not heard anything back from my agent. I bet I will at 11pm when I am bed getting sleep for work at 5am in the morning. Sucks :( 

Yupp I'm in the same boat : / it's frustrating
When all those Wysterias and Pinkies were on Taobao and everyone was trying to place their order I didn't hear back from my agent until the days! By then of course they were all sold out. Luckily I was chatting g with another member who heard from her agent that night and got some for me too. I realize the time difference makes it hard and such but it's discouraging.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2013, 12:19:04 PM by Lady Starflower »
Full Wishlist~*~Sales~*~
Grails: Greek(blue)Medley, Greek Sunlight(Silver Clouds) and Brazil Duck Soup.

Offline Marigold

• Vivaldi's Seasons Pony
  • Trade Count: (+103)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Liver and Onions
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 17, 2013, 12:34:11 PM »
Please if anyone gets Mintys remember me for one. 

Yes it seems like agents are slow sometimes.  I've missed out on things recently too.  I was hoping for a rainbow dash with crazy tinsel and of course Minty which I never even saw.  But missed out. 

Offline achab1984

• Arena Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 17, 2013, 01:50:34 PM »
Sounds like we have been trying for the some ones time to time........ LOL

Offline anthologia

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Prom Queen Sweetheart Sister Pony
  • a collection : gathering flowers
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: May 17, 2013, 02:05:44 PM »
Oh god I would love a Minty. ._.

I've used TaobaoNow for one purchase. My one caution is to do all the payments through Paypal. For some reason, they didn't have it as an option for the shipping cost but did send me an invoice for the actual ponies + in-country shipping, and the ones they did have were kind of, um, sketchy. But they let me pay via Paypal upon request.

Right now, I'm trying Taobao Trends for a Wysteria + Luna + a couple fakies purchase. They DO accept payment through paypal automatically, and so far it's been very smooth. The interface is pretty tidy, the checkout is clear, and the order status is updated. I'm also informed that they take a picture of your items when they arrive at the office, so that's cool. :D

I also usually buy one extra of a pony I know is rare/going to be popular to help justify the cost and then sell the extra on ebay. I usually set them at approx. half what I paid for both and then whatever ebayers are willing to pay beyond that is out of my control.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2013, 02:08:24 PM by anthologia »

Offline achab1984

• Arena Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 17, 2013, 02:11:34 PM »
Oh Minty would be a big hit for sure!!!! 

Offline Shiromisa

• Real-Life Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: May 17, 2013, 03:10:07 PM »
TaobaoNow only gave me the option to pay with Paypal, so maybe they've updated their rules. I've ordered a few ponies for others on here, and I've got a few extras coming on my order, mainly for trading material. Notably, some extra Tealove, and a couple extra of the unreleased bb figure with a raindrops cutie mark. ;)

Offline ponylady

• Trade Count: (+34)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: May 18, 2013, 04:25:20 AM »
Merging due to several topics already on the subject~Thanks PL
:glitter:visitors can't see pics , please register or login
:glitter:

Thanks LordBlumiere  :heart: for my Baby Believe!
I love Ohio Meat Pie

Offline ponylady

• Trade Count: (+34)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: May 18, 2013, 04:27:30 AM »
Merging due to several topics already on the subject~Thanks PL
:glitter:visitors can't see pics , please register or login
:glitter:

Thanks LordBlumiere  :heart: for my Baby Believe!
I love Ohio Meat Pie

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal