collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Being harassed on eBay! Yet another update.....ugh!!!  (Read 18203 times)

Offline babylicketysplit

• Bionic Spine Pony
  • Trade Count: (+49)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • In Spite of your Fear, Do what You have to Do
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
Re: Being harassed on eBay!
« Reply #30 on: May 05, 2013, 04:52:12 PM »
WHAT!?   how could they remove that negative.   my gods im so glad i sell all my stuff except g4 items on etsy.    this is getting ridiculous.   :(  im so sorry you have to deal with that butter.  and ebay being so effing generic in their responses.   my guess is its automated unfortunately
Check out my  Esty Shop  and MyEbay Sales!
 (Profits are going to help pay for my Rescue Horse's medical bills) <3
http://myworld.ebay.com/baby_licketysplit
http://www.etsy.com/shop/PoniesAndPets

Offline bluerose9978

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+450)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://www.angelfire.com/oh5/bluerose9978/MLP
« Reply #31 on: May 05, 2013, 05:02:26 PM »
WHAT!?   how could they remove that negative.   my gods im so glad i sell all my stuff except g4 items on etsy.    this is getting ridiculous.   :(  im so sorry you have to deal with that butter.  and ebay being so effinjg generic in their responses.   my guess is its automated unfortunately

Unfortunately when I talked to them on the phone they kept telling me their reasoning behind not doing much is because she's a top seller and I kept protesting that she is only a top seller because she is shill bidding!!! It was falling on deaf ears though! I can't prove it until the investigation is done. The thing is it doesn't take a genius to see that the accounts are somehow connected.

Offline Sugar

• Norwegian Fnord Pony
  • Trade Count: (+81)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Sock/earring fiend
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 05, 2013, 05:06:54 PM »
Oh wow, poor you, bluerose... I've bought from you a few times, and you're a fantastic seller.  I'm so sorry you have to deal with that unsettling harassment.  I hope eBay manages to make things right for you (though if they're reluctant to slap down their "top seller" even though she's shill bidding, I know it's a long shot).  Pony hugs :hug: and best wishes - and thanks for letting us know about her, too.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thanks to Sourdough stomper for my Advent signature, and to Nence for my avatar! :lovey:
Wishlist - I'm back on (semi-) active buying again... can't buy everything on my wish list all at once (yay, back-to-school and tuition fees), but I am still looking to plump up my collection a bit more: http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,380638.0.html
Sales/trades - http://mlparena.com/index.php?topic=381378.msg1572410#msg1572410

Offline DazzleKitty

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+93)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 05, 2013, 05:20:45 PM »
Wow, what a crazy freak! So sorry you had to deal with such a crazy person. :(
My Wishlist
3DS FC: 5284-1682-0844

Offline bluerose9978

• Arena Supporter
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 05, 2013, 05:25:02 PM »
I just wish I could somehow warn the people currently bidding on her auctions what kind of seller they're dealing with!

Offline babylicketysplit

• Bionic Spine Pony
  • Trade Count: (+49)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • In Spite of your Fear, Do what You have to Do
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #35 on: May 05, 2013, 05:32:17 PM »
this is awful.  after i sell off my g4 stuff and anything non vintage im done with ebay, they are getting ridiculous. plus their customer service is awful!
Check out my  Esty Shop  and MyEbay Sales!
 (Profits are going to help pay for my Rescue Horse's medical bills) <3
http://myworld.ebay.com/baby_licketysplit
http://www.etsy.com/shop/PoniesAndPets

Offline Corona

• Eohippus Pony
  • Trade Count: (+33)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Japanifornia Attorney Spokespony
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 05, 2013, 06:43:43 PM »
Everything about this smells fishy! I'm sorry eBay's giving you such a hard time. This is some really bad customer service!

Duster reference]

Offline Skylar

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+211)
  • Brush N Grow Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 05, 2013, 07:10:39 PM »
I guess keeping people from being able to warn each other is how Ebay stays in business. It is nothing but a scum site and it still amazes me that people sell there.

Offline bluerose9978

• Arena Supporter
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 06, 2013, 06:03:15 AM »
My husband, unbeknownst to me, replied to one of bucksnut's messages with:

"It's American capitalism. Watch your mouth computer tough guy."

To which she replied:

"Yes sir"

She probably thought she was being funny and thought she was replying to me and didn't realize she was actually talking to my husband. So I had to LOL. Still nothing more from eBay, no refund, etc. Don't think it's going to happen...

------------------------

I also want to thank everyone for their kind words and their help. Yesterday was quite a stressful day worrying about this. And even if eBay sits on their thumbs and nothing happens, at least I know there are great people here. And I know some of you are on eBay and some of you are selling your ponies that I'm buying or are buying my ponies and that makes me smile.  :biggrin:
« Last Edit: May 06, 2013, 06:34:01 AM by bluerose9978 »

Offline PinkRosedust

• Trade Count: (+117)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • How bout i do anyway?
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 06, 2013, 09:31:00 AM »
Augh, this whole thing is so disgusting. We all know you're a fantastic seller. This person is just nuts. I can't believe they have the audacity to cause trouble when they are clearly shill bidding and way overcharging for shipping! I hope ebay shuts them down.

I've been thinking about getting an ebay account lately but it's just this sort of incident that scares me away. I can't believe they'd remove the negative feedback you left!
MLP sales Here Jewelry on Etsy Vintage toys on Etsy Toys and things on ebay

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
  • Trade Count: (+101)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: May 06, 2013, 10:15:44 AM »
Wow- I hate the ebay form letters.

I wouldn't be surprised if they DON'T fix things for you.  I am sorry this has happened to you, the lady sounds like a real nutcase, I hope she doesn't continue to stalk your auctions :(

Offline bluerose9978

• Arena Supporter
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 06, 2013, 10:38:26 AM »

I wouldn't be surprised if they DON'T fix things for you.  I am sorry this has happened to you, the lady sounds like a real nutcase, I hope she doesn't continue to stalk your auctions :(

I blocked both eBay accounts. I just don't understand why she decided to harass me when all I did was ask for a partial shipping refund. At that point I hadn't even left her feedback but she had taken it upon herself to leave false positive feedback on my account saying I had left her bad feedback. She's a quack. So I went ahead and left her honest feedback and she had eBay remove it.

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: May 06, 2013, 12:55:05 PM »

I blocked both eBay accounts. I just don't understand why she decided to harass me when all I did was ask for a partial shipping refund. At that point I hadn't even left her feedback but she had taken it upon herself to leave false positive feedback on my account saying I had left her bad feedback. She's a quack. So I went ahead and left her honest feedback and she had eBay remove it.

Well of course you don't understand, because you are not a bitter nutcase like she is. 

My advice- don't take it personally and try to forget this creepster ever existed.  In my experience, getting ebay to track down and eliminate shill bidders and stockers is more frustrating than anything else. 

Offline Dragonflitter

• Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: May 06, 2013, 01:17:31 PM »
*hugs blue* Reading this is such a heartache. I have some items in my home I want to sell on ebay but after reading stories like this I fear to even put anything up for sale. :\ I'm sorry you have to deal with this.
Thank you Thimble for my amazingly cute avatar!

Offline ClosetAvalanche

• Trade Count: (+26)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: May 06, 2013, 01:39:24 PM »
Playing the devil's advocate here, but if the $25 shipping charge was listed on the auction, then you have no grounds to complain. You agreed to these terms when bidding. I really don't think you have grounds to win a case, Ebay or paypal won't give you a partial refund for the shipping overcharge- you'll either have to eat it or return the ponies for a full refund.

With that out of the way, the seller is a nutbag and deserves to be kicked off of Ebay for her adittude alone. Did you in anyway threaten negative feedback in any if your messages? This could be why it was removed. Be sure to report her false positive feedback she left you. Ask to speak to a manager if you can, Ebay is all about getting you off the phone asap. Did you get a response as to why your neg feedback was removed?

I wish you the best of luck.

EDIT

is this the auction?

The shipping price is clearly listed so Ebay wont refund anything, nor should they.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2013, 01:43:57 PM by ClosetAvalanche »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal