collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Being harassed on eBay! Yet another update.....ugh!!!  (Read 18239 times)

Offline Aitsuki

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Being harassed on eBay! Yet another update.....ugh!!!
« Reply #270 on: June 26, 2013, 05:26:32 PM »
What a vile person!! Ugh, it's unbelievable how vindictive some people can be!! She's in the wrong, and she's attacking you!! We're all behind you, bluerose....

Thank you! She's attacking my family! My husband didn't do anything wrong and he's being caught in the crossfire! I feel bad that it's my fault that I use his eBay account (we actually share it) and that I forgot to change his name to mine on the address before the ponies got sent out!

Of course! I really can't emphasize enough that she's committing mail fraud against you, which really is a federal crime. Don't let her get away with it!
My 3DS Friend Code (Playing Pokemon Moon): 2938-6334-2129

Offline bluerose9978

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+450)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://www.angelfire.com/oh5/bluerose9978/MLP
« Reply #271 on: June 26, 2013, 07:15:52 PM »
Unfortunately, the eBay community is very critical and they're making it all about the shipping, which I was afraid of. Trying to make me the bad guy for thinking overcharging me by $20 wasn't a crime by eBay standards and completely ignoring the shill bidding part. If anyone wants to help me defend myself, go to to the eBay boards, under bidding. You should find my thread pretty easily.

Offline tulagirl

• Trade Count: (+110)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: June 26, 2013, 07:30:22 PM »
Unfortunately, the eBay community is very critical and they're making it all about the shipping, which I was afraid of. Trying to make me the bad guy for thinking overcharging me by $20 wasn't a crime by eBay standards and completely ignoring the shill bidding part. If anyone wants to help me defend myself, go to to the eBay boards, under bidding. You should find my thread pretty easily.

I looked for it and never found it there are tons of categories.  It was a sea of threads. Send me a link.

Post Merge: June 26, 2013, 07:31:57 PM

Perhaps it would have been better to just tell the shill bidding part of the story rather than everything.  You know some people just can't take more than two issues in a thread at once.  LOL  You may have to start over and just do a shill bidding thread in another category...like safe harbor.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2013, 07:31:57 PM by tulagirl »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Tulagirl's 2019 Wanted List
Thank you Sapphire Rain for my Siggy!
I need Good Weather's Glasses please PM me if you are selling.

Offline bluerose9978

• Arena Supporter
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: June 26, 2013, 07:35:13 PM »

I looked for it and never found it there are tons of categories.  It was a sea of threads. Send me a link.

Post Merge: June 26, 2013, 07:31:57 PM

Perhaps it would have been better to just tell the shill bidding part of the story rather than everything.  You know some people just can't take more than two issues in a thread at once.  LOL  You may have to start over and just do a shill bidding thread in another category...like safe harbor.

I tried with just the shill bidding part but then the person asked if I had harassed the seller and so I had to tell some backstory!

Here's a link: http://forums.ebay.com/db1/topic/Bidding/Why-Doesnt-Ebay/5200162151

I also took your advice, Tula, and posted it all new in safe harbor: http://forums.ebay.com/db2/topic/Trust-Safety-Safe/Why-Doesnt-Ebay/5200162199

« Last Edit: June 26, 2013, 07:42:27 PM by bluerose9978 »

Offline Unicorn_pops

• Trade Count: (+359)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Baby and Winger Collector
    • View Profile
    • Pony Collection
« Reply #274 on: June 26, 2013, 07:38:12 PM »

Backing you up ;) (I'm in.the.mood.to.shop)

Sale Post  My Collection  My Customs

Offline bluerose9978

• Arena Supporter
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #275 on: June 26, 2013, 07:43:16 PM »

Backing you up ;) (I'm in.the.mood.to.shop)

Thanks! I appreciate it!

Offline tulagirl

• MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: June 26, 2013, 07:48:29 PM »
Oh good grief those people are just crazy they are totally missing the point.  I guess there is no hope for the human mind any more.

Offline bluerose9978

• Arena Supporter
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: June 26, 2013, 07:50:11 PM »
Oh good grief those people are just crazy they are totally missing the point.  I guess there is no hope for the human mind any more.

Tell me about it! I was like, they are defending a scammer, great! What is this world coming to?

Offline tulagirl

• MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: June 26, 2013, 08:34:38 PM »
Bluerose, its pretty clear to me that no matter what you try to say there isn't enough information for them to formulate an objective response at this point.  They even have found the other post I was hoping would help with a more objective response. I am not sure there is enough information there for them to understand what is really going on and to be honest I am shocked that they think it is fine for a seller to act this way because you complained about shipping.  I think the entire world has just lost their marbles.  I am not sure this step is going to give you the results you hoped. Sigh.

Offline bluerose9978

• Arena Supporter
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: June 26, 2013, 08:45:31 PM »
Bluerose, its pretty clear to me that no matter what you try to say there isn't enough information for them to formulate an objective response at this point.  They even have found the other post I was hoping would help with a more objective response. I am not sure there is enough information there for them to understand what is really going on and to be honest I am shocked that they think it is fine for a seller to act this way because you complained about shipping.  I think the entire world has just lost their marbles.  I am not sure this step is going to give you the results you hoped. Sigh.

I know. Am I allowed to mention her usernames? I wasn't sure whether I would be allowed to. Because if I could direct them to her auctions and the bidding, they can see for themselves the bidding and the manipulation.

Offline dippindot

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #280 on: June 26, 2013, 08:53:38 PM »
Wow, a lot of the people on the eBay boards are really really jaded, unhelpful jerks, aren't they?  Not just on your thread; I was reading through some of the others and it's the same way.  Not a nice environment at all.

CloudBurst Reference

Signature is rotating, PM for artist info! : )

Offline bluerose9978

• Arena Supporter
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: June 26, 2013, 08:59:01 PM »
Wow, a lot of the people on the eBay boards are really really jaded, unhelpful jerks, aren't they?  Not just on your thread; I was reading through some of the others and it's the same way.  Not a nice environment at all.

They are a bunch of jerks. You'd think safe harbor would be safe...nope! I had to add a couple of them to my ignore list.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2013, 09:04:10 PM by bluerose9978 »

Offline tulagirl

• MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: June 26, 2013, 10:09:16 PM »
Honestly not that you asked me, but i would not mention a user name.  In fact, I would pull back and not post anything else.  If it were me I would think that at this point you don't need that seller knowing your plans.  Quietly just gathering evidence is best at this point.  You don't want to make a move that could hurt your case.  I know its frustrating that nothing is being done, but this may take time and another bidder after bidder complaining before something happens.  This person appears to have a stalking like behavior pattern.  I would be careful publically exposing them right now for your own safety.  This could be a dangerous person..who knows what they are capable of.  I'd not give them any reasons to do more.  Sometimes we can take things too far and once something is done, it can't be undone.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2013, 10:13:15 PM by tulagirl »

Offline Shenanigans

• Trade Count: (+73)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: June 27, 2013, 02:50:19 AM »
What a bunch of rude people on the ebay forum! No help at all and fixated on the shipping cost thing. They care more about that than people getting ripped off by that seller. I wouldn't post any more because clearly they aren't of any help and it doesn't look like ebay cares either. Such a shame :(
My Wish List

Offline ponylady

• Trade Count: (+34)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: June 27, 2013, 03:21:15 AM »
Unfortunately I learned years ago that very rarely does anyone post anything helpful when you post a problem over there. Yes, there are the few occasions but that fshardy is a troll.  He has been around for years and usually his posts are full of negativity and never helpful. It's usually just an attack on the poster.

I am sorry you had to experience that when you were clearly just trying to warn others and seek advice.

:glitter:visitors can't see pics , please register or login
:glitter:

Thanks LordBlumiere  :heart: for my Baby Believe!
I love Ohio Meat Pie

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal