collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Southeast Pony Meet 2013 Thread! -August10th-  (Read 6340 times)

Offline MonstarNomNom

• Trade Count: (+71)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
Re: Southeast Pony Meet 2013 Thread! -August10th-
« Reply #30 on: May 09, 2013, 06:46:52 AM »
I have to definitely say G1! ^^ you are so sweet for doing that, hun! I know they'll be awesome :D oooooh a pamphlet! That would be amazing too! ;D I am still working on coming up with a list of activities x3 I can't wait to see the merch you found! :D I will be keeping my eyes peeled in China although my finding anything pony is extremely slim haha :P

Would anyone be interested in a gift exchange? :) And as I would love to do a balloon pop it would require a lot more prizes ;( so i'm not sure if it will be doable x3 So would you guys be okay with just a cutie mark tic tac toe and a scavenger hint? :3

Oh! And everyone should start making want lists of ponies and other various things they might be looking for :3

Brightglowpony: did you plan on bringing the Ponies in a jar game again this year? ^.^
:heart: My Etsy~My Facebook Page~Wishlist~IG:@perfumepuffprincess :heart:

Offline NovelNerd

• Zombie Pony
  • Trade Count: (+148)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • A dream within a dream
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 09, 2013, 06:43:18 PM »
I'll admit! I never feel shy on the Arena, but I do a tiny tad now. I've never attended a meet before! I'm not a 100% percent since we're moving over the summer and the 8th is my birthday, but I think I might try to attend. :lookround:

Are there things for the non pony other halves to do? Mine would be going with me, but she doesn't really do the pony thing.
Pronouns: They/Them/Their

Formerly Maddie

Iris Patch

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #32 on: May 09, 2013, 06:49:23 PM »
I'll admit! I never feel shy on the Arena, but I do a tiny tad now. I've never attended a meet before! I'm not a 100% percent since we're moving over the summer and the 8th is my birthday, but I think I might try to attend. :lookround:

Are there things for the non pony other halves to do? Mine would be going with me, but she doesn't really do the pony thing.

Last year was my first pony meet- I admit I was shaking on the car ride there, but by the end of the day I felt totally welcome and at home :D I hope you can make it, this is a really chill and fun group of people!

Offline MonstarNomNom

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #33 on: May 09, 2013, 07:03:36 PM »

We would just love to have you if you are able to make it! :D I was also nervous when I hosted the pony meet the first year but it went so well and everyone is seriously the sweetest. I could not have asked for a better group :)

Well, there is lots of shopping in the area if she wanted to do that! Haha As in fairly close to about 3 malls(Including the Mall of Georgia) as well as a strip mall only 5 minutes away and anything else you could dream of :) As far as having things for her to do at the clubhouse that's not pony related I am not sure :[ The clubhouse sadly doesn't have wifi. We will have lots of snacks and food though if that counts :D And great company!

Offline UrocyonFox

• Zombie BBE Pony
  • Trade Count: (+142)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Urocyonfox's Artwork
« Reply #34 on: May 10, 2013, 12:11:13 PM »
This is so crazy!! Can't believe other pony pals were in the area! (well I've actually been out of that area for a while but its all good) I am going to have to see if the hubby and I can attend!

*points a Melissa* This gal I need to meet in person, haven't heard from ya in forever!!

Melissa

« Reply #35 on: May 10, 2013, 12:32:54 PM »
This is so crazy!! Can't believe other pony pals were in the area! (well I've actually been out of that area for a while but its all good) I am going to have to see if the hubby and I can attend!

*points a Melissa* This gal I need to meet in person, haven't heard from ya in forever!!
Hahaha yeah, I haven't been around the TP much. I dropped off of the pony planet most of February/March because we got a new puppy and I couldn't sit at the computer 2 seconds without him going nuts.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

And I've also been getting into Monster High so I stay here more now lol

Ahhh I so want to come, I just don't know how I can get the time off work. Maybe I should just see if I can take all of August off... I have a wedding in Rome (GA) the first weekend of the month and Dragon*Con the last weekend. So much flying.

Offline Eternia

• Trade Count: (+92)
  • MOC Mimic
  • The girliest
    • View Profile
    • Oat Couture
« Reply #36 on: May 10, 2013, 12:34:27 PM »
I might be moving to another part of alabama- but I'd still be able to go! :)
My Wantlist! Connect with me! Facebook Tumblr Flickr Instagram=oatcouturepony & charmingplastics
No girly swap this year!

Offline MonstarNomNom

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #37 on: May 10, 2013, 12:37:28 PM »
Eeeee cute puppy! :heart: you should just stay in Georgia the whole month of August! Haha :silly: so jealous that you get to go to Dragon*Con! x3

Eternia: oh my gosh my heart stopped until I read the second part haha xD It wouldn't be the same without you! :3

Melissa

« Reply #38 on: May 10, 2013, 12:40:30 PM »
Eeeee cute puppy! :heart: you should just stay in Georgia the whole month of August! Haha :silly: so jealous that you get to go to Dragon*Con! x3
Thank you! His name is Sherlock.

Dragon*Con is kind of a tradition in my family. We're not religious, so we look forward to it more than Christmas or any other holiday, lol.

Iris Patch

« Reply #39 on: May 10, 2013, 01:01:23 PM »
Thank you! His name is Sherlock.

Dragon*Con is kind of a tradition in my family. We're not religious, so we look forward to it more than Christmas or any other holiday, lol.

Your family sounds a lot like mine! It used to be a family thing for us too. But now it's way too crazy to go, they do GenCon instead and I just stick to my furry cons. I really miss the days when D*C was enjoyable for us!!

Offline Eternia

• Trade Count: (+92)
  • MOC Mimic
  • The girliest
    • View Profile
    • Oat Couture
« Reply #40 on: May 10, 2013, 06:24:20 PM »

Eternia: oh my gosh my heart stopped until I read the second part haha xD It wouldn't be the same without you! :3
;) the drive will be longer, but I wouldn't miss hanging out with my pony gal pals!
My Wantlist! Connect with me! Facebook Tumblr Flickr Instagram=oatcouturepony & charmingplastics
No girly swap this year!

Offline NovelNerd

• Zombie Pony
  • Trade Count: (+148)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • A dream within a dream
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 10, 2013, 08:49:18 PM »
Haha and see I'm completely not a shy person at all! I talk a million mild an hour, but I dunno something makes me feel I'll have a bit of nerves this time possibly. I'm sure it won't last long since I do like to talk. Hmm maybe because I haven't talked to a lot of you ladies in this area before. :lol:

I did talk to my other half though, and she is agreeable about going. I think we would make a weekend out of it and probably get a hotel. At this point I'm only waiting a bit more till June to give a for sure yes or no because of our moving. We are actually moving into our own place and I'm trying to snag a new teaching job andddd get my horses over by me. If all goes well totally coming! If I fall flat on my face and end up working at Walmart. J might not come. >_<
Pronouns: They/Them/Their

Formerly Maddie

Offline MonstarNomNom

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #42 on: May 10, 2013, 09:11:00 PM »
Eternia: so glad you can still make it! and you are more than welcome to stay over again if you need to :D

Madhatterda: Hahaha yes I don't post too frequently and when I do it's just a pop in, pop out usually. :blush: it sounds like you definitely have a full plate! I will be keeping my fingers crossed that you will be able to make it! I really hope you are able to find a teaching job!  ^.^ Sending good thoughts that the move goes smoothy! Moving is not fun, that's for sure :blink:

Offline CapnChan

• Trade Count: (+25)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
  • Me, Ponies, and the Devil make Three
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: May 13, 2013, 07:14:42 AM »
This is so great! I am very happy we will have some new pony friends showing up this year :)

Making a want list is also a very good idea. I am interested in G2's this year, along with merchandise and Jem and the Holograms if anyone has any.

As for the pamphlet, I think it will awesome! Using a G1 vintage background. It will include event logistics, attendees name (so will need that rsvp toward the meet start), activities, the food, ect only two pages (1 folded, info on all sides) and everyone gets them free! Woop. This gets better every year. And I can't wait for samitches. :>

Post Merge: May 13, 2013, 07:16:57 AM

I thought I had posted here already!  I've got the date saved and will be there!  I can bring something to donate too, not sure what just yet, but it will probably by something G1 :)  Out of curiosity, does anyone collect or have interest in nirvana ponies?

Sooo there is a pretty good chance (90% atm) that I can go this year! Trying to head home for the summer. Yippie! I'll start working on the tags and such if you like, only question is which generation would you all prefer? G1, G3, or G4? I was thinking of making a pamplet/program list this year as well. And woop! Picked up some cool German/Croatian pony merch I will donate :D

Yay, I hope you can make it!  Hmm for tags, my vote will have to go to G1  :)
v

Yes, love nirvanas, you have anything you plan on bringing? :3
« Last Edit: May 13, 2013, 07:16:57 AM by CapnChan »
Current wantlist:
Sandcastles and Shovels, UK G3 Snow'el (loose), Splish, Splash and Splosh, Sunbright Family

Ask what I have for sell or trade! Have G1 merch? Sell unto meeee :D

Offline apanda0622

• Trade Count: (+177)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: May 13, 2013, 05:08:41 PM »
I have some non pony stuff but not sure what to bring. Maybe we could make a want thread just for the meet.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal