collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Im starting to get the feeling there are delays in post from US/Canada to UK?  (Read 3030 times)

Offline Prixton

• Trade Count: (+356)
  • Reverse Gusty Pony
    • View Profile
Wow it seems that not only are things delayed, more parcels are going missing these days :/

I am waiting on a pony from Europe, I paid for express shipping (allegedly 2-5 business days) and it's been in transit for well over a week now, but I shall be patient and keep my fingers crossed...

Offline Icecrystalline

• Guardian of Dreams
  • Trade Count: (+128)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • No longer active.
    • View Profile
bbassel: I PM'ed you. x

Yes, I'm the receiver of bbassel's parcel, and no news yet. I'm also waiting on a US parcel and lots of UK ones. *sigh* Hope everyone turns up safely soon.

Offline Rhubarbpie

• Trade Count: (+70)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
Argh  :facepalm: What is going on with the state of the mail these days? It seems we are paying more and more money for a crappier service  :mad:

mylittleponylover92

• Trade Count: (0)
Wow it seems that not only are things delayed, more parcels are going missing these days :/

I am waiting on a pony from Europe, I paid for express shipping (allegedly 2-5 business days) and it's been in transit for well over a week now, but I shall be patient and keep my fingers crossed...

Aw Im sorry to hear that Prixton! I am similar...Im still waiting on a Germany parcel that was shipped recorded and was sent April 14th! As well as this damn US package!!  >_<

I really hope yours arrives!  :satisfied:

I'm sorry to hear that your Pony didnt show up Rhubarb :(   My pony from March never arrived either.  TBH the pony was sent as a gift and I just paid shipping... so I'll prolly just let it go this time, but I'll let the sender know it still hasnt showed up.
I have had some items shipped first class from the US more recently though - in the last couple weeks - and the ponies have arrived already with no problem. International shipping *sigh*  :rolleyes:

Aw wow! I reallyy must be unlucky! Although my US parcel from my trade arrived in like 2 weeks once! But since then no luck!  :huh:

Argh  :facepalm: What is going on with the state of the mail these days? It seems we are paying more and more money for a crappier service  :mad:

I totally agree with you Rhurbarbpie! But I seem to have quite good fortune with UK post so in terms of domestic services I dont have any complaints with that at the moment! Thankfully!  ^.^

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Trade Count: (+182)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Be yourself, dare to dream!
    • View Profile

Too true unfortunately! :yikes:  :cloud:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

:heart: Wanted:heart:
:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

Offline Rhubarbpie

• Trade Count: (+70)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
I'm sorry to hear that your Pony didnt show up Rhubarb :(   My pony from March never arrived either.  TBH the pony was sent as a gift and I just paid shipping... so I'll prolly just let it go this time, but I'll let the sender know it still hasnt showed up.
I have had some items shipped first class from the US more recently though - in the last couple weeks - and the ponies have arrived already with no problem. International shipping *sigh*  :rolleyes:

Sorry for resurrecting this tread, but I HAD to update - my missing Canadian package arrived today!!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Offline Sunshine

• Glub Glub Fishy Pony
  • Trade Count: (+312)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
  • Call me Sunny! :)
    • View Profile
    • SQPonies eCrater Store
I hope the OP comments when the ponies I re-sent to her arrive...

Glad yours came safely Rhubarb :)
Visit my MLP Store for Ponies of all Generations! For Sale or Trade!

My Want List
Formerly Known As: SunshinePony

mylittleponylover92

• Trade Count: (0)
I hope the OP comments when the ponies I re-sent to her arrive...

Glad yours came safely Rhubarb :)

THEY ARRIVED  :biggrin:

Also sent you the money for the resending :)

Thank you and Im sorry for the trouble  :blush:

Offline lovesbabysquirmy

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • ~never too old for ponies~
    • View Profile
Glad to hear they made it safely to someone!  :)
The Bad Trader List

<3 Sig Art: SquarePeg[current avatar] Vanilla Virus, Sweetpop, Thimble, SourdoughStomper, LyrePony, Tropical Sunset, PureNightShade, Ellis1342,KissedByThunder, Shaiyeh <3

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal